Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) (31086 Views)

This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) / Man Murdered In His Fianceeā€™s Home (Photo) / Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by mikolo80: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
BreketeMind:
Our little girls getting to be an endangered specie everywhere.
better carry your chudren to school and back if you truly care

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by repogirl(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thought they said they found her dead body in the previous thread?
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by gradeA(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jackeeh:
Maybe she wasn't ready for JAMB. So she decided to "abscond" . Anyway I thank God she's back home safe and sound. And she should be taken to the hospital for the necessary checks.

Not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Ayodeji2k14: 12:00am On Mar 26, 2016
They must have sampled her virgin pussy before releasing her o o o
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:49am On Mar 26, 2016
delishpot:
They should trace the owner of tbe phone ahe used to send that SMS and also where it was likely sent from.
SIMPLE!

something wey she for just talk true, she went to get unvirgined.
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by franklin007(m): 3:12am On Mar 26, 2016
Jackeeh:
Maybe she wasn't ready for JAMB. So she decided to "abscond" . Anyway I thank God she's back home safe and sound. And she should be taken to the hospital for the necessary checks.
i believed you

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by lastpage: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Jackeeh:

All these suppositions are not necessary!

Why cant the Police PRO tell Nigerians "How she came to the conclusions' that it was a case of abscondment?
As a Police officer, you are supposed to be intelligent and investigative by training....... You dont just announce a CONCLUSION without backing it up with evidence!

Are we the public supposed to be this dumb...... not to ask her out on her conclusions?

SMH!

Lastpage!

BTW: it is truly a case of abscondment, then it spells a dangerous trend in our polity that young girls can "manufacture a kidnapping" ...... for their parents and the Police force!
What next would/ can she say? That her neighbour kidnapped and r@ped her?

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by delishpot: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
SIMPLE!

something wey she for just talk true, she went to get unvirgined.

Hahaha grin you bad o. But since we never sure, me I go say make dem continue investigation until truth come out. Then we go know for sure where to face our pkankere.
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by M2dX(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2016
the girl just visit her bf. case dismissed.
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2016
delishpot:
They should trace the owner of the phone she used to send that SMS and also where it was likely sent from.
Can't you see that she sent the message from her own phone that was seized? Your comment is an end time comment lol grin
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by delishpot: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Horladortune:
Can't you see that she sent the message from her own phone that was seized? Your comment is an end time comment lol grin

I couldn't see, I wasn't there. #EndTmeChild grin grin grin
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Allosaurus: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Small girl had gone to meet her boyfriend. undecided
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Coolgent(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
I smel lies, yunusa's is working on another teenager
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sent message through a phone number? With the amount spent on SIM registration, let us see if the information about the owner of the phone will help in tracking the abductors.

Proper data management in Nigeria will go a long way in reducing crime.
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
delishpot:

Hahaha grin you bad o. But since we never sure, me I go say make dem continue investigation until truth come out. Then we go know for sure where to face our pkankere.
e no dey easy to kidnap and release oh. LOL
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Medow(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2016
[ I think the girl is wasn't ready for jamb. So she decided to abscond to her friends place (probably a male) where they connived to make it look like a kidnapped case. Kudos to her. She's had it ]OK good.... So she mean her fellow victim of abducted person gave her the phone to text her mum right.....

Wish kind story be this..??

Nne clap for yah sef.....
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Medow(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=Medow post=44175640]

OK good.... So she mean her fellow victim of abducted person gave her the phone to text her mum right.....

Wish kind story be this..??

Nne clap for yah sef.....

[I think the girl is wasn't ready for jamb. So she decided to abscond to her friends place (probably a male) where they connived to make it look like a kidnapped case. Kudos to her. She's had it /quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Split Face Diving Video Full Face Split Diving Accident Video Trending / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) / Teenager Poisons Wedding Guests In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.