Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,774 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? (58616 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by bashydemy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
missbronze:
I am not talking about unrepentant cheating wife here.

I mean a remorseful one, who isn't proud of her act, who is deeply sorry and ashamed for the sin she committed.

Who is truly begging for your forgiveness. Don't you think she deserves forgiveness? Don't we all deserve a second chance?
But what her reason for doing it in the first place? I always tell my wife that if her father see me entering an hotel with a lady, He will rather call and advise me than telling his daughter, But if my father caught her entering the hotel, She will definitely meet her stuffs outside..
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by kizyalex10(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
The priority of a man in a marriage is to make sure that his family don't lack the basics.den he is free to do any other tin,having concubines inclusive.a woman's priority is to take care of the kids nd also satisfy. D husband.alone.both of them don't hav equal power.if a woman cheats on a man who is nt man enough to take care of his family.then d man is nt fit enough to shout for the lady.because he himself is lacking
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by abimic(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
yemsai:

For where?...is nt possible ni
Ehn!
Not possible ke...!! Why do u think so? So curious!?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by saintkel(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
missbronze:
Hello Sweet.
How are you today?
fny mylove, have missed u

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Mutaino7(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adaeze003:
All those stating how Jesus Himself permits divorce on cheating grounds should also remember that He doesn't permit re marrying.

Men are generally so one sided in reasoning it affects the way they read the bible. They combine bible teachings with culture but I guess that's not the topic for today.

Anyhoo... its impressive to see a number of guys who won't forgive because they themselves won't cheat. The rest of you are just babbling...
Abeg don't confuse others ... the only person not permitted to re-marry is the adulterer or adulteress not the person cheated on. We read bible too undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
stinggy:

you are not him!
Onye a!!! cheesy grin
Yes, yes, yes, I ain't him smiley
How you been?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Arsenate(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I agree with you this but not all men will do so... we re all human and no one is ever always sin free.... Only immature minds will not forgive...
bro stop with the blackmail. You are free to forgive your wife even if she fvvcks all the guys in the neighborhood. But please don't call those who choose not to forgive immature. That's blackmail.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
haul:

Well , hope you know the more work and schedule pop in the less time for sex? Well, I'm adventurous in nature, considering my naughty side we might jerk of in places out of the kids disturbance.

I'm also not the loving person I just want someone who understands and can relate with my thoughts.

Can you as a woman agree to such as a good substitute to the baggage that comes with cheating? grin

No.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
boyestic:
i can forgive her if i confirm they did missionary style only but if na DOGGY den dey do.............its over.
Hahahahahahahaha.

Naughty guy.!!

If you dey come do helicopter style nko?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
foyeks2001:

The Holy Bible doesn't give room for divorce my brother... If u send her away, ur creator will ask u of that sin, u refused to let go on judgement day...pls kindly forgive when someone seeks for your forgiveness, its 4 ur own good
Gbam.

Exactly what I am trying to say.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by haul: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Adaeze003(f): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mutaino7:
Abeg don't confuse others ... the only person not permitted to re-marry is the adulterer or adulteress not the person cheated on. We read bible too undecided

I see what you're saying and you may be right going by the matt19 but mk10 doesn't make any exception. So I'm not wrong too.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Gagged: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
SerialDigits:
if she can allow me to get down with any of her friends cool cool ...Equation balanced
You don't need her permission, just do so stealthily and damn the consequences if it eventually blows up.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by AfroKnight: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

divorce will always be an option for me, just as u can't endure a cheating wife, i see no reason why women should endure a cheating husband, and I'm not making a case out of it, ur d one who seem to coz i wouldn't agree with u, and when I'm married, i don't think I'll cheat, I'd rather divorce him. At least i wont be like that lawyer who made sure she killed her husband for infidelity.
Good morning to u as well.

Aunty no vex
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by stinggy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
chimkaire:
Onye a!!! cheesy grin Yes, yes, yes, I ain't him smiley How you been?
so why is it hard to believe him o
Fine Fine Fine my person.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Cjizzy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
missbronze:
If Hosea can forgive Gomar for unfaithfulness in the bible.

Why then, will a man not forgive his wife if she cheats.

You can forgive for children, the sacrifices she made in the marriage, etc.

All I am saying is to forgive is Divine.

And as long as we are mere mortals, to sin or err is a must. it may be from husband or wife. Therefore, we should always be ready to forgive one another.

Gomar was a prostitute... So she was definitely going to cheat.... It wasn't Hosea decision to marry her, God told him to do so..... Try reading your Bible with full concentration...

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by alaskido(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Let me put this is plain and simple language. A woman who sleeps with another man outside her matrimonial home is capable of killing the man. Where I come from, if my wife sleeps with another man and I continue to eat her food and sleep with her, the following happens;

1. My business will crumble
2. I will develop some strange sickness and die unless she confesses.
3. My kids will die one at a time

So you see this is not a small matter. Forgiveness is entirely for the priest or pastor.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by SerialDigits(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Gagged:

You don't need her permission, just do so stealthily and damn the consequences if it eventually blows up.

If she is bold enough to have done that, i do not need to retaliate in a furtive manner. And for the equation to be well balanced, i won't have anything to hide
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by justtfab(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
jayloms:
As long as she doesn't forget to wipe her a$$ immediately after undecided

u are nt serious
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
stinggy:

so why is it hard to believe him o

Fine Fine Fine my person.
It's typical of the menfolk not to forgive a wife that cheats. Most women choose the torture of enduring a cheat of a husband sha undecided
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by VintageCocktail(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
kizyalex10:
The priority of a man in a marriage is to make sure that his family don't lack the basics.den he is free to do any other tin,having concubines inclusive.a woman's priority is to take care of the kids nd also satisfy. D husband.alone.both of them don't hav equal power.if a woman cheats on a man who is nt man enough to take care of his family.then d man is nt fit enough to shout for the lady.because he himself is lacking
Yeah, and where is that written?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by vivavik(f): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
I keep asking this question, why are the "men" always angry and unforgiving when their ladies cheat But tend to do otherwise, so women's feelings and heart mean nothing?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by yemsai(f): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
abimic:

Ehn!
Not possible ke...!! Why do u think so? So curious!?
I knw so...no guy is faithful..
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Mutaino7(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adaeze003:

I see what you're saying and you may be right going by the matt19 but mk10 doesn't make any exception. So I'm not wrong too.
just becos mk10 did not include it doesnt nullify the fact dat matt19 mentioned it. Shebi and am sure john might not even touch the matter at all. What Jesus said was that moses created divorce option because d jews av a harden heart but trust humans 2 abuse priviledges so nah d reason jesus said xcept for adulterous cases divorce shud not b an option. Ce fini..lobatan.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Adaeze003(f): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mutaino7:
just becos mk10 did not include it doesnt nullify the fact dat matt19 mentioned it. Shebi and am sure john might not even touch the matter at all. What Jesus said was that moses created divorce option because d jews av a harden heart but trust humans 2 abuse priviledges so nah d reason jesus said xcept for adulterous cases divorce shud not b an option. Ce fini..lobatan.

Lesson learned...

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Arsenate:
bro stop with the blackmail. You are free to forgive your wife even if she fvvcks all the guys in the neighborhood. But please don't call those who choose not to forgive immature. That's blackmail.
let's be clear on one thing.... if you cheat on ur wife and she finds out, would you want her to forgive you?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by amanikondo: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
missbronze:
I don't really agree with your last statement.

Situations can make people do something drastic.

Let's look at this scenario for eg,

A wife and her husband have a kid who is critically ill and hospital wouldn't commence treatment unless a deposit is made.

husband and wife runs around for money, yet. no help.
( let's say husband have no job and poor)

Wife now runs to a rich neighbor for assistance, and he asks to sleep with her before rendering assistance.

Believe me, it will take a strong woman not to give in to save her child.

But, if she gives in for her child, will you say she has been planning it?

[size=14pt]You watch too much Nollywood.[/size]
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Arsenate(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
let's be clear on one thing.... if you cheat on ur wife and she finds out, would you want her to forgive you?
I won't expect her to forgive me. She should just walk away undecided
I'm no hypocrite; I judge and treat people using the same standard I will love them to do me.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by kekemillion: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
The only thing that can make me forgive. A Cheating wife is if iam impotent and I neglect her sexually.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by henryhemon(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
So women expect a husband to forgive a cheating wife? Do you know that cheating isn't a mistake? It comes with careful planning,execution and it isn't one off, she had craved for it for a while.......I will never forgive a cheating wife period .

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Arsenate:
I won't expect her to forgive me. She should just walk away undecided
I'm no hypocrite; I judge and treat people using the same standard I will love them to do me.
I hear you.....
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Simplesoul05(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Baylam:
Cheat and Leave!!! God forgive i don't! !!

loool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.