Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family (77990 Views)

Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by duplexDan(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2016
I read profile come weak. Thank God for life
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by monex(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2016
mcvaeey:
as in eh bros. She's just trying to create problems where there's none. Binis and ishans don't hate each other o. We even intermarry. Has a Bini boy broken her heart before? Very mumu girl.
it is more like the son at home (bini) and the prodigal/runaway son (esan). AT the end, we were all once binis. I am Esan and I consider a bini to be of same tribe with me.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by gentleheart1(f): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Here is another one.

After Three Attempts at JAMB Exams, Iziren Akhigbe sets new record with his 4.98 CGPA! Meet University of Lagos’ 2012 Overall Best Graduating Student
26 year-old Iziren Josiah Akhigbe set a new record at the Convocation Ceremony of the prestigious University of Lagos on Thursday, February 16, 2012, with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.98. Graduating from the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Iziren led not only the 37 First Class graduates from the Faculty of Engineering, but the 118 from the entire University, achieving the highest first class degree ever in the history of the University. Izi, as he is fondly called by his friends, has proved that nothing is impossible to achieve with hard work and determination.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Clinton207: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2016
cekhoe:
I read this I had to laugh, you are cursing Ogun on Nairaland, we Binis like Ogun sha,am just happy the curse is not in my subconscious highest I can go is "you dey crase", not Ogun, I have always asked myself why Binis like that curse, after goin through all the comments, all I can say is I am highly disappointed in the both of you, one being from the same state,Bini and Esan are the closest compared to other tribes,I know we have our bad sides, people from other states already have an opinion about us,that's fine,every tribe has their bad sides, but it's up to us as individuals to choose to be different irrespective of environment,just like growing up in AJ doesn't make you a tout, but it's very disappointing to see adults on each others throat,I am Benin, but I must say in all fairness that there are good Binis and bad ones likewise good Esans and bad ones,and same goes for other tribes too, that you have met more of the bad ones doesn't make all bad,so please you too should stop, I have had people say hurtful things to my face about my tribe,and they end up saying "but you don't act like that"it can be annoying but it only shows how un-united we are
this babe is wisdom endowed. Domor ooo!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2016
timonski:

We are naturally the smartest race? And yet with all our natural resources a few Europeans packed us into slavery.
You, sir, must be delusional.

You're an idi.ot.

My post wasn't directed to you. Learn to stay in a space with re.tarded folks like you whose average IQ is below 70.

Stupid muthaphucka.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2016
I didn't bother reading thread cos d title alone as usual must have spill "yoruba venom" all over d place.

Heaven is very very far for so called Nigerian Christians . no love so so pride, ego arrogance, we are better than you mentality. from dat region.

Thank God u are not behind modern day invention like electricity, internet, cell phones etcetera person for no breath again.

All dis squabbles on top dis small world dat we all will die & leave in a short time here. I FEAR FOR YOU. I hate tribalism.

please change dis site to Tribal Land Forum. @Seun Osewa
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Clinton207:
this babe is wisdom endowed. Domor ooo!
I hon otemwen
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Aroh48(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2016
Thank God they are neither igbo nor yoruba,if not all these demented and useless tribalist would have invaded this tread like the witches and wizards in their villages.Idoits and senseless entities all over nairaland,and they have turned nairaland to tribaland.

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by mayowaye(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
Bollinger:

Your post is an oxymoron if i ever seen one. Of course they are superior to us. They are superior because they value life so they try to make their citizens lives easy. You say they are not superior and then you say if they were in Nigeria these kids would never have achieved what they did. Lol... That is an oxymoron
hey, no insult oo, but it seems u doesn't understand what he's trying to say
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Bollinger(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2016
mayowaye:
undecided hey, no insult oo, but it seems u doesn't understand what he's trying to say

It is not about what he is trying to say buy what he actually said.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Princewell2012(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
tspun:
Nice,

this goes a long way to show that the creator of the world did not creat the white folks to be our superior, Nigerian can produce and invent anything that the white can do if only we have the right mentors.

Its a pity we find ourselves in a messed up dungeon called Nigeria.

If those kids were to be in Nigeria I doubt if they would had attained these greatness.

Hmmm, is either they would have been on nairaland insulting their elders, and causing an unnecessary argument.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Princewell2012(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
afrifuturestarz:
Africa and indeed Africans will explode sooner than later.

Mmmmm, not until tribaiism and hatred are done away with.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Princewell2012(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
afrifuturestarz:
Africa and indeed Africans will explode sooner than later.

Mmmmm, not until hatred and trabalism are done away with.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by owalex: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yeap we have a lots of good materials in Nigeria
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
victorazy:

Bros stop laying emphasis, the fact is that they are not of any good for us (am sorry) check others or do you think whites are dumb like us Africans? Do u think they will allow them to benefit us? "Nig bloods are everywhere but they are not Nigerians"

I've lived in America damn near all my life, but I've never considered myself American. Because I'm not.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Slimzjoe(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
PilotOz:
Monumental... Its about time we Edo's start getting the recognition.. But why isn't this on FP?? If it were other tribes nw, they'll quickly push it to fp.. Lalasticlala.. Pls come and recognise the edos for once na...

Edo is a State. Not a Tribe.

Stop being Tribalistic at every Opportunity
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by victorazy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
aim5:

I've lived in America damn near all my life, but I've never considered myself American. Because I'm not.

Were u born there?
You may not consider yourself but other can, your not their parents.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Dainikel(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
afrifuturestarz:
“If you really want a child to learn anything, find out the best way that child learns,” says Imafidon. “Every human being has a unique way of learning.”
It really all boils down to this.
Such an excellent record breaking piece...just the kinda news befitting to read. NGRians have got potentials.
I domor the Imafidons!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by coded01: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Edo is a State. Not a Tribe.

Stop being Tribalistic at every Opportunity

Tell it...
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by shirgles(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
I pray for dis too
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Newway2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmmmmm, I hear u. Shuo! Edo no dey carry last! But u na get mouth no be small. Small time now, u go talk say na Edo pple built Egypt pyramid! LOL

Up Bendel!!!!!

PapaBrowne:
Edo people are supernatural. We too good.
We once built the greatest city in Africa.
We made some of the best artworks on the planet.
When our mates across Africa were still walking around naked, we were building the world's largest earthworks-actually we created a mountain to protect our city.

The most developed places in Nigeria were named by us. Eko is a Benin word. Eti-osa(VI, Lekki, Ikoyi) is a Benin word.

Now we are taking over to UK with our brains.

We supernatural.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

You're an idi.ot.

My post wasn't directed to you. Learn to stay in a space with re.tarded folks like you whose average IQ is below 70.

Stupid muthaphucka.
haha. My iq below 70? I am sure I am at least 6 standard deviations above you. FOOL!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

You're an idi.ot.

Stupid muthaphucka.
haha. My iq below 70? I am sure I am at least 6 standard deviations above you. PHOOOL!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Adeniyimi: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Etinosajay:

Did you investigate, and find out it was a lie?

We know the reason for this your comment.

If the names were Yoruba names, you'd be satisfied, without any doubt. And you'd start boasting of how you're the best and smartest tribe in the world.

Tribe and religion is nothing to me. I like everybody but d fact is d news is fake
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Etinosajay(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Adeniyimi:

Tribe and religion is nothing to me. I like everybody but d fact is d news is fake

Do you have proof that it is fake?

Dem say for pidgin. "Wetin person neva see, him neva Waka reach there"
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Blaqking(m): 1:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Greyworld:

I would av loved to ignore you but let see if I can help you, if in 2016 you are thinking of how to get petrol mean while the white man is plannin to land in Mars.

Ok, dude, if in 2016 you are calling USA 'the white man'! Ignoring you means not helping you.

1. The USA currently has enough coloured citizens that they'd win by a large margin if they all voted for a certain individual while d whites voted for the others.

2. Blacks have redefined every aspect of human life. We practically own the modern sound of music; we founded hip hop, jazz, funk, rock, r n b, blues, edm, soul, house, everything except opera n symphonies (but black music has influenced these greatly too)

3. Blacks' made breakthroughs in their various fields, pioneering innovations that'll help save countless lives decades later (neurosurgery, physics, mathematics, commerce, catering, engineering, arts, etc.)

4. Not to sound racist but the most brutal wars in human history were basically whites having tantrums (world wars 1 n 2, cold war, etc)

5. Whites killed off races (the comanches, the apaches etc.) N your USA couldn't sustain its economy until they discovered gold by mistake some 100+ years after their independence)

6. If you're a religious man, the whites brought gospel to africa, but today africans are leading the revival of godliness worldwide in various decaying religions.

7. If you're not a religious man n you don't believe in god, science has proven that all of mankind came from africa (motherland of the human race) making africa d ancestral headquarters of mankind.

8. I'm going to have to insult u now. You're suffering from a very bad case of inferiority complex. It'll be hard to make it to the zenith that way, in all honesty, you'll feel just fine being a slave to some white dude in confederate USA.

9. Africa is no less important than america or europe, we're just having d leadership/followership issues everybody's had in d past. Our's is just more documented because of globalization n, well, its d frigging 21st century! (Google; the DARK AGES if you will n compare notes)

10. You watch too much hollywood films! Watch the news sometimes too, n make sure you learn how to use google for research purposes.

Seek knowledge n break free from mental slavery! Help yourself, help africa
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Greyworld: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Blaqking:

Ok, dude, if in 2016 you are calling USA 'the white man'! Ignoring you means not helping you.

1. The USA currently has enough coloured citizens that they'd win by a large margin if they all voted for a certain individual while d whites voted for the others.

2. Blacks have redefined every aspect of human life. We practically own the modern sound of music; we founded hip hop, jazz, funk, rock, r n b, blues, edm, soul, house, everything except opera n symphonies (but black music has influenced these greatly too)

3. Blacks' made breakthroughs in their various fields, pioneering innovations that'll help save countless lives decades later (neurosurgery, physics, mathematics, commerce, catering, engineering, arts, etc.)

4. Not to sound racist but the most brutal wars in human history were basically whites having tantrums (world wars 1 n 2, cold war, etc)

5. Whites killed off races (the comanches, the apaches etc.) N your USA couldn't sustain its economy until they discovered gold by mistake some 100+ years after their independence)

6. If you're a religious man, the whites brought gospel to africa, but today africans are leading the revival of godliness worldwide in various decaying religions.

7. If you're not a religious man n you don't believe in god, science has proven that all of mankind came from africa (motherland of the human race) making africa d ancestral headquarters of mankind.

8. I'm going to have to insult u now. You're suffering from a very bad case of inferiority complex. It'll be hard to make it to the zenith that way, in all honesty, you'll feel just fine being a slave to some white dude in confederate USA.

9. Africa is no less important than america or europe, we're just having d leadership/followership issues everybody's had in d past. Our's is just more documented because of globalization n, well, its d frigging 21st century! (Google; the DARK AGES if you will n compare notes)

10. You watch too much hollywood films! Watch the news sometimes too, n make sure you learn how to use google for research purposes.

Seek knowledge n break free from mental slavery! Help yourself, help africa
Guy speak the truth and shame the Devil, is there any sense in what you said. Meanwhile what has your Number 1 point got to do with our argument?

Number 2 Invention and break through are not the same, Even the music aspect....
The the wars you speak about, UN and other organizations are ensuring peace hope you know that.

Now smile at your 5th point, but Nigeria discovered crude oil less than 10 years after independence yet where are we?

If man originates frm Moon so? How does it make Africa least developed? Mean while insult me or Not, it won't change nothing.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by blueAgent(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
tspun:
I am not arguing that fact, They are leading because they have a better system of education and leaders that knows What they are doing.

What I am insinuating is that we can do great stuff if we were been thought like the white folks, and have sane leaders.

Before you start arguing this don't forget that non of the Nigeria universities made it into the top 1000 university in the world.

U are a joker
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by blueAgent(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Blaqking:

Seek knowledge n break free from mental

slavery! Help yourself, help africa

Clown .wat a rubbish writeup
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by blueAgent(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
LastProphet:

don't ever ever fool yourself comparing white and blacks, intelligence and brilliance are 2 different things. there are highly intelligent blacks alright just like these kids, but they are a tiny tiny minority, most of us blacks are mofos and I don't need to waste my time explaining that anymore.

Guy abeg tell this clown whites are 1000light years ahead of blacks. they have been superior in the past ,present and future

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by blueAgent(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
LastProphet:

don't ever ever fool yourself comparing white and blacks, intelligence and brilliance are 2 different things. there are highly intelligent blacks alright just like these kids, but they are a tiny tiny minority, most of us blacks are mofos and I don't need to waste my time explaining that anymore.

Guy abeg tell this clown whites are 1000light years ahead of blacks. they have been superior in the past ,present and future

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by blueAgent(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
timonski:

We are naturally the smartest race? And yet with all our natural resources a few Europeans packed us into slavery.
You, sir, must be delusional.

Clown .smartest race yet it took the white for you to know what is school. the funny thing is every thing the most intelligent black man can boost of .was made by a whiteman. all the books,knoweledge,science were all.disovered and written by the whiteman.

Stop comparing an intiator and an Imitator

we are no match for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread / Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.