Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family (77980 Views)

Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Edmen(m): 12:35am On Mar 26, 2016
barragan:

I believe you are a drunkard sir, how is eti osa (near the lagoon) bini word?

You have supernatural mental problems.
no, he is actually right. .eti-osa is a bini word..It means the power of God
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 12:35am On Mar 26, 2016
martha89:
lol ijebu man that is not my business!

Lol.

Anyway, what's the difference between Isan and Bini?

I'd wager that you lot are basically the same. Ditto Urhobo.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by anonimi: 12:35am On Mar 26, 2016
engrchykae:
Ever heard of the children of issachar that had understanding of the times?
The era of western dominance is phasing out and Africa must prepare to take our rightful place.
Africa's dominance started from Nimrod,interrupted at Zama during Hannibal's time but dominion is coming back home.

Dominion is not possible without group sacrifice and investment in the EDUCATION of everyone.
What are YOU doing to make it happen
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martha89: 12:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Anyway, what's the difference between Isan and Bini?

I'd wager that you lot are basically the same. Ditto Urhobo.
We are not the same! grin grin
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 12:45am On Mar 26, 2016
martha89:

But what makes the two different since linguistically they belong to the same group?

Do Isan folks have a different admixture?
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by anonimi: 12:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:
But what makes the two different since linguistically they belong to the same group?

Do Bantus generally not belong to the same linguistic group?
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by gentleheart1(f): 12:49am On Mar 26, 2016
barragan:

I believe you are a drunkard sir, how is eti osa (near the lagoon) bini word?
You have supernatural mental problems.
He is right the benin spelling is Etinosa ask people.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Edmen(m): 12:49am On Mar 26, 2016
martha89:
martha kiss and make up with your brother..you both deserve each other
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 12:51am On Mar 26, 2016
anonimi:

Do Bantus generally not belong to the same linguistic group?

All Bantus don't belong to the same linguistic group.

Not all of them speak Proto-Bantu languages.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martha89: 12:52am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

looks are very different,some of the names are different and culture is different! Only the language sound 50 % close but not really .its actually Esan not isan lol.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martha89: 12:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Edmen:
martha kiss and make up with your brother..you both deserve each other
lol you dont know me.This forum can turn person into a monster!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 12:55am On Mar 26, 2016
martha89:
looks are very different,some of the names are different and culture is different! Only the language sound 50 % close but not really .its actually Esan not isan lol.

If looks are very different, there must be an admixture somewhere cos both groups lived in the same kingdom for a long time. So which of the two groups has a different admixture? Same for nuances in language.

My bad, I was just trying to keep the spelling African...same way I write "Bini" for "Benin".
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martha89: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

If looks are very different, there must be an admixture somewhere cos both groups lived in the same kingdom for a long time. So which of the two groups has a different admixture? Same for nuances in language.

My bad, I was just trying to keep the spelling African...same way I write "Bini" for "Benin".
. Hummm Esan supposed to come from them but they dont look anything like them in facial.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by gentleheart1(f): 12:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Very cool. So Edo fit produce these kind people?

Change has really come

You are very daft...keep your stupid change to yourself what do you know about edo state people?
Edo people are naturally very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 1:02am On Mar 26, 2016
martha89:
. Hummm Esan supposed to come from them but they dont look anything like them in facial.

Lol.

I guess Esan mums played a few away games then, no? grin

What do Esan people look like?
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martha89: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol.

I guess Esan mums played a few away games then, no? grin

What do Esan people look like?
its ok lol !
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 1:09am On Mar 26, 2016
gentleheart1:

You are very daft...keep your stupid change to yourself what do you know about edo state people?
Edo people are naturally very intelligent.

Darn! I'll like to check this out with the cleavage showing on ya profile. grin

'em racks right there look like they secrete a whole lot of semi skimmed milk and I'm about to get some coco pops.

Say cheerios?
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 1:10am On Mar 26, 2016
martha89:
its ok lol !

Are you Esan?
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martha89: 1:14am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Are you Esan?
Yes and why?
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 1:15am On Mar 26, 2016
martha89:
Yes and why?

Just checking.

Do Esan chics also have high libido like Bini chics? grin
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by gentleheart1(f): 1:17am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Darn! I'll like to check this out with the cleavage showing on ya profile. grin

'em racks right there look like they secrete a whole lot of semi skimmed milk and I'm about to get some coco pops.

Say cheerios?

Hmmmmmm.......
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 1:18am On Mar 26, 2016
gentleheart1:

Hmmmmmm.......

'em racks look good though. Very easy on the eyes, me likey. tongue

34DD, no?
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martha89: 1:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Just checking.

Do Esan chics also have high libido like Bini chics? grin
I am not able to answer that question!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 1:21am On Mar 26, 2016
martha89:
I am not able to answer that question!

Lol, why?

Just tryna see if you lot have more in common, that's all. grin

I know about Bini chics cos I'm always around loads of Bini folks.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by gentleheart1(f): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

'em racks look good though. Very easy on the eyes, me likey. tongue
34DD, no?
SirShymexx stop please.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Kgdavid(m): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2016
PilotOz:
Monumental... Its about time we Edo's start getting the recognition.. But why isn't this on FP?? If it were other tribes nw, they'll quickly push it to fp.. Lalasticlala.. Pls come and recognise the edos for once na...
From a fellow Edo I'm asking you please be sensible. Why bring tribe into front page matter??

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2016
gentleheart1:

SirShymexx stop please.

Lol. Can't stop now. tongue

Just checking if I'm still good at guessing chics' bra size by just looking at them. That used to be one of my talents, but I don't know if I still have it.

Help a brother out, Bini princess. tongue
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martha89: 1:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol, why?

Just tryna see if you lot have more in common, that's all. grin

I know about Bini chics cos I'm always around loads of Bini folks.
OK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.