Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family (77978 Views)

Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Shymm3x: 1:29am On Mar 26, 2016
martha89:
OK!

Lol.

Are you shy?

Martha Stewart has never been shy about anything. She's an OG, hence she's one of the most referenced white women in hip-hop. So don't be shy. grin
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by DifferentBoy1(m): 1:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Obula child's....I'm proud of you guys but oyibo no go gree you come back again be that oh!!!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
The bini and d ishan tribe in Edo are d most lazy people in Nigeria but other tribe in Edo are hardworking.
..this kids grew up in different environment made this to be possible otherwise it wud have bn prostitution 4 d female and alcohol with dreadlock/shit locks on the head of the male.

You're a big fool. Many Esan people are endowed with intelligence. Also, many Esan people are industrious, just look at how Uromi is developing into a solid city.. Various Esan men and women have achieved great things both home abroad so you're just a silly goat spewing nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
The bini and d ishan tribe in Edo are d most lazy people in Nigeria but other tribe in Edo are hardworking.
..this kids grew up in different environment made this to be possible otherwise it wud have bn prostitution 4 d female and alcohol with dreadlock/shit locks on the head of the male.
bad belle kills oo. grin grin cheesy
na so so haters full this nairaland sef!
i'm an Edo girl. Dad Esan (its not "ishan" FYI!) and mum Bini. My family is full of smart people. Every single one of us. you can now proceed to go hug a live wire if e pain you too much kiss

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by mamagee3(f): 3:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Intriguing story!!!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by xmart(m): 4:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
what is this one saying ?? Mugu undecided
Onijagidijagan:
what is this one saying ?? Mugu

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by BraniacX(m): 4:24am On Mar 26, 2016
kennynelcon:
I read profile come weak. Thank God for life
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by BraniacX(m): 4:25am On Mar 26, 2016
kennynelcon:
I read profile come weak. Thank God for life
I dey tehlllll yhuuu!! embarassed
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Qmerit(m): 4:44am On Mar 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

what is this one saying here? that you hawk in the streets at day and rob at night or do drug business makes you and your state more hardworking right?

I don't even know how you define hardworking and laziness, look for something more reasonable to say my dear and thankGod for the family of Imafidon and stop typing trash ok.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Adeniyimi: 4:47am On Mar 26, 2016
tspun:
Nice,

this goes a long way to show that the creator of the world did not creat the white folks to be our superior, Nigerian can produce and invent anything that the white can do if only we have the right mentors.

Its a pity we find ourselves in a messed up dungeon called Nigeria.

If those kids were to be in Nigeria I doubt if they would had attained these greatness.

Oh u are living in dungeon. Nigerian fool. Why cant u relocate
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Adeniyimi: 4:53am On Mar 26, 2016
tspun:
I am not arguing that fact, They are leading because they have a better system of education and leaders that knows What they are doing.

What I am insinuating is that we can do great stuff if we were been thought like the white folks, and have sane leaders.

Before you start arguing this don't forget that non of the Nigeria universities made it into the top 1000 university in the world.

Who told u non of nigerian university made too 1k. If u dont know anything why cant u keep shut.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Adeniyimi: 4:55am On Mar 26, 2016
viccipedia:
Unbelievable..... 10yrs old in uni? shocked shocked lol is that even logical? Abi na 3 months per grade uk dey do now? Even if d child starts at 1. Speechless...

Is good to b smart. I see you are very smart than all mumu we have here. That can never happen 10yrs in uni
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by tspun(m): 5:06am On Mar 26, 2016
Adeniyimi:

Who told u non of nigerian university made too 1k. If u dont know anything why cant u keep shut.
open this link and read before u display the length of your dullness

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/187073-again-nigerian-universities-fail-to-make-worlds-top-1000-list.html
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by victorazy(m): 5:58am On Mar 26, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Very cool. So Edo fit produce these kind people?

Change has really come

They are not Edosh, they are British. Get that into ur skull.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martineinstein(m): 6:09am On Mar 26, 2016
mcvaeey:
as in eh bros. She's just trying to create problems where there's none. Binis and ishans don't hate each other o. We even intermarry. Has a Bini boy broken her heart before? Very mumu girl.
she had reported be thrice sha got blocked, just because I spoke the truth and which was against my tribe(ishan). ..I dislike there girl with passion
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Abbey2sam(m): 6:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Greyworld:
On the contrary the whites re your superior. Take it or collect it.
#fact
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Eseosa20(m): 6:15am On Mar 26, 2016
Stop saying what you don't know. Being lazy is a choice. I wonder how a tribe can make some one lazy/hardworking. U must b a comedian.
Abbey2sam:

#fact

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 26, 2016
mcvaeey:
hahahhaa. I made a thread to show your stupidity and Ignorance to the general public. Ogun will soon kill you. Don't say you were not warned.
I read this I had to laugh, you are cursing Ogun on Nairaland, we Binis like Ogun sha,am just happy the curse is not in my subconscious highest I can go is "you dey crase", not Ogun, I have always asked myself why Binis like that curse, after goin through all the comments, all I can say is I am highly disappointed in the both of you, one being from the same state,Bini and Esan are the closest compared to other tribes,I know we have our bad sides, people from other states already have an opinion about us,that's fine,every tribe has their bad sides, but it's up to us as individuals to choose to be different irrespective of environment,just like growing up in AJ doesn't make you a tout, but it's very disappointing to see adults on each others throat,I am Benin, but I must say in all fairness that there are good Binis and bad ones likewise good Esans and bad ones,and same goes for other tribes too, that you have met more of the bad ones doesn't make all bad,so please you two should stop, I have had people say hurtful things to my face about my tribe,and they end up saying "but you don't act like that"it can be annoying but it only shows how un-united we are

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Kayceewyte(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2016
afrifuturestarz:

They are because we Africans allowed it

What choice have we got?
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Etinosajay(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2016
With 80 percent of the negative comments here, people can now see its all man for himself.

The Yoruba people especially don't love anyone else but themselves, they don't celebrate with anyone. They read or hear good news, and if it's not about them, they'd hope it was bad news.

One even said, these tribe are the most lazy in Nigeria. Another said, what's the big deal? Another said, and so?

There is no country with such attitude of I better pass my neighbour.

I smh though

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Etinosajay(m): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2016
victorazy:

They are not Edosh, they are British. Get that into ur skull.

See them?

But If they bore Yoruba names, then you will acknowledge them, isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by oseyere(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
You are one of the most Stu.p!d mistake ever to come to this world from your parent..Your level of reasoning on a scale of 1-10 is 0.00000000000000000000001....You are the only human being on earth to have a section of the brain called poverty. you are poor mentally, financially and in all areas of your Life...Please ask for sense that ye may receive otherwise borrow from someone even if it is a drop it will help your ancestors long gone and your future generation that's if you will have any..

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Etinosajay(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Adeniyimi:

Is good to b smart. I see you are very smart than all mumu we have here. That can never happen 10yrs in uni

Did you investigate, and find out it was a lie?

We know the reason for this your comment.

If the names were Yoruba names, you'd be satisfied, without any doubt. And you'd start boasting of how you're the best and smartest tribe in the world.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Etinosajay(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Qmerit:

what is this one saying here? that you hawk in the streets at day and rob at night or do drug business makes you and your state more hardworking right?

I don't even know how you define hardworking and laziness, look for something more reasonable to say my dear and thankGod for the family of Imafidon and stop typing trash ok.

As in ehn, some of them are so annoying.

Anytime they read a good report on other tribe, they turn to spoilers.

They never see good in anyone else but themselves.

If the names were Yoruba, you'd see even the agberos inside rushing to comment, na them smart pass for the world.

Even God dey learn where Dem dey.

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by LastProphet: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2016
tspun:
Nice,

this goes a long way to show that the creator of the world did not creat the white folks to be our superior, Nigerian can produce and invent anything that the white can do if only we have the right mentors.

Its a pity we find ourselves in a messed up dungeon called Nigeria.

If those kids were to be in Nigeria I doubt if they would had attained these greatness.

don't ever ever fool yourself comparing white and blacks, intelligence and brilliance are 2 different things. there are highly intelligent blacks alright just like these kids, but they are a tiny tiny minority, most of us blacks are mofos and I don't need to waste my time explaining that anymore.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Etinosajay(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2016
MissGdope:

bad belle kills oo. grin grin cheesy
na so so haters full this nairaland sef!
i'm an Edo girl. Dad Esan (its not "ishan" FYI!) and mum Bini. My family is full of smart people. Every single one of us. you can now proceed to go hug a live wire if e pain you too much kiss

Make I correct you small my sister.

Na so so haters (yoruba) full nairaland.

They are never happy for anyone else.

If you see a good report on another tribe, just be ready for their negative comments.

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by vikeyz(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Etinosajay(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2016
I now have to ask, why are Yorubas never happy with any positive news about other tribes?

Are they hard wired this way?

Just read comments from them here and there.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by afrifuturestarz(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2016
blackboy:
Why must op mention Nigeria? You dash them Nigeria passport or citizenship? Do they even know where Nigeria is? They are British and black forget the Nigeria part.

They are Nigerians my friend. Their parents ensured they retain that black identity. Yes, they may also have a British nationality but their names remain 'Imafidon'.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by 9ja4show: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2016
martha89:
We are not the same! grin grin

No wonder the Benin mothers always warn thier kids about esan girls

If you see a snake and an esan girl , kill the esan first cos she might be too dangerous than the snake....Benin proverb 1901
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by taiwoadams77(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2016
10yrs @ uni hahhahahhhhaha mak una take m easy na u go use 6yrs for primary, 6 yrs for secondary. uhmmmmmm shey na from belle dey start to day go sch ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.