Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

All Sex And No Morals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Sex And No Morals (605 Views)

All Sex Workers ( Hookers ) In My Area Are From Nigeria. / Things You Can Say Both During Sex And At A Dinner / Love, Sex And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Sex And No Morals by holiness2016: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
We are at an age when the bad people no longer need to be in night clubs but on the internet. Many people are busy talking dirty and doing as they please. One day they will grow up and expect their spouse to be suddenly clean and God fearing. No wonder the society is in distress. Who knows what sort of parents those Boko haram and armed robbers had. We are warned that the land falls into wickedness if we prostitute our daughters, i see what that means now.
I am a multi millionaire and will never use a cent of my money to corrupt any girl who is someone's future partner. Respect every woman or man for the belong to someone in the future. Fornication is as evil as adultery. Do what you want, just do not cry when the consequence comes. Pursue your dreams and not sex.
i have chosen to create a site where rich men and women that fear God will help those young men and women who are serious with their future. This sugar daddy sugar mommy evil must stop. if you think you are getting away with this madness think again. You are only allowing the devil set you up. Go with the masses if you want. When was the last time you saw God go with the masses?
Re: All Sex And No Morals by cruzita(f): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
ok
Re: All Sex And No Morals by BoiledHead(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
My friend shut up.

You no see babe fvck you come dey form pastor. Abeg comot. Abeg this easter sef I go fvck.
Re: All Sex And No Morals by or3gon: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
undecided
I am a multi millionaire and will never use a cent of my money to corrupt any girl who is someone's future partner.
King James Bible
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: All Sex And No Morals by ify2nyce(f): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
oga am saluted grin

you dey on point!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Are Always Impatient With Their Boyfriend / Sunday's Prayer From Sandra To All Nairalanders / Man Who Sold Everything Wife's Cancer Surgery Was In Egyptair Flight MS804

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.