Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (29914 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Stanbeto: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Papa's Family
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by demolinka(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Abeg who know whether dat last born don marry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2016
AdaNri1:
yours?

Yep
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by RALPHOW(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2016
post=44110500:
Pictured here is the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, his wife Faith Abiola and four children, Love Ogah, Joyce, David Jnr and Isaac. Nice!

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/throwback-photo-of-bishop-david-oyedepo.html

Blessed family
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by shejane: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2016
That David Jnr is something else.... Listening to him preach on sundays makes me think so deep and connect me more to God even as young as he is .... David Oyedepo is blessed indeed all round blessing
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by EmperorMGI: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2016
post=44110500:
Pictured here is the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, his wife Faith Abiola and four children, Love Ogah, Joyce, David Jnr and Isaac. Nice!

Nice pix...The path of the just is like a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day"...,Pix below...See what the Lord has done!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by 4nobody4every1: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2016
cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by honvalid(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2016
From glory to glory.dats my papa.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by tuscani: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2016
To God Be the Glory
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by captianfreeman(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2016
Alezy:
nice...but why is this in the political section? ?
Because man is political animal.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Freeheart(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Swindling people of what they have, and you live large
must u talk...........Deadbrain
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Myde4naija(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2016
chriskosherbal:
My papa for life, I take grace to get to that position you are now and surpass it.
u no know your papa again
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by id2019(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2016
From Glory to Glory. My father in the Lord and also My mentor. I tap from ur Grace
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Favor16: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2016
post=44110500:

My most respected man of GOD, I love you and your great message of faith especially the soul winning and wonder double prophetic agenda .May your prophetic unction keep multiplying in this season of resurrection in Jesus name amen.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by andresia(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
shejane:
That's my Spiritual Father anyday anytime.... Believe His Prophet andyou shall prosper.... I ask for double of the Grace at work in you.... Another Elijah and Elisha in making

Idolater like you

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Alezy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
guttentag:

To attract more customers
OK. ..I can see how many customers it attracted
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Namdia163: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
/::coll
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by wadetaw202: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
chriskosherbal:
My papa for life, I take grace to get to that position you are now and surpass it.

Which one is your papa? God or oyedepo?which of the two are you serving? You sound like an idol worshipper.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by wadetaw202: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
shejane:
That's my Spiritual Father anyday anytime.... Believe His Prophet andyou shall prosper.... I ask for double of the Grace at work in you.... Another Elijah and Elisha in making

Hmmmmm....true oyedepo worshipper!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by wadetaw202: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
honvalid:

You have idolized him, haven't you?

I'm certain you would be among those abusing catholics for honouring pope or Mary. But here you are doing same thing. You pentecostals are hypocrites.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by wadetaw202: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pentecostals are idolaters and hypocrites.

You are always the first ones to cast catholics down for honouring Mary and doing contrary to the scriptures, whereas you too are disobeying the same scripture.
Matthew 23:9 says you shouldn't call anybody father on earth and here are many of you saying oyedepo is your papa for life!

So, what moral justification do you have to point accusing fingers at catholics? Aren't you committing the same sin like them?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by wadetaw202: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
honvalid:

Your demigod........idolatry.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Ralphdan(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
I was like let me check out his daughter,buh........ grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Kyllahmc(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Alezy:
nice...but why is this in the political section? ?
he is also into politics
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by chykaa2: 1:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Oyedepo is a no body, he is just an ordinary con man deceiving gullible and senseless Nigerians . I pity people who fall for this criminal.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by honvalid(m): 1:29am On Mar 28, 2016
I don't think ur okay u need to complete ur drugs.mufu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.