Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! (26885 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE / Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The way some Igbos behave here iz shocking, if okorocha is not working, the ohanaeze should bring him inside and advice him with an elderly tone.
Okorocha hold a key to Igbo presidency esp. In 2023 , if we don't support him, it will elude us and we will start crying marginalisation again.
This is just my little input.
Rochas can never be d president of this country! there are a lot of worthy igbo sons fit enough on that seat..

Just look at the way he is treating imo people, how much more, d entire nation.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by omenka(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2016
Rotflmao!! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by ApcSucks: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2016
The rogue
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by Bellfun(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2016
@OP...
Suppose they search you out and charge you to court for libel...how would you defend all these statements you've made?

What evidence do you have to back up your claims?

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by funkyibodude(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2016
I know that Rochass grew up in the North. And he handled some contracts for Obj, but I don't know anything about the killing of the white man and ogboni: Though it may be true
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by Abagworo(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Rochas can never be d president of this country! there are a lot of worthy igbo sons fit enough on that seat..

Just look at the way he is treating imo people, how much more, d entire nation.

Are you God?

How is he treating Imo people? Visit the State and see the level of development and not media propaganda by envious people.

He remains the hope of Igbos for a President from Southeast because he built bridges on time while his works both as an individual and as Governor speaks for him.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2016
Abagworo:

How is he treating Imo people? Visit the State and see the level of development and not media propaganda by envious people.

He remains the hope of Igbos for a President from Southeast because he built bridges on time while his works both as an individual and as Governor speaks for him.
he just won't become president!
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by Beremx(f): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2016
What a comic relief.
Hahahahahaha!! grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The way some Igbos behave here iz shocking, if okorocha is not working, the ohanaeze should bring him inside and advice him with an elderly tone.
Okorocha hold a key to Igbo presidency esp. In 2023 , if we don't support him, it will elude us and we will start crying marginalisation again.
Igbos don't need Rochas Presidency,when did u become a spokeperson for Ndi Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by Bhella5(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2016
BADNEAT:
instead of Rochas Okorocha to be President of Nigeria, may Ndi Igbo never be President!!!
I hope you will hang yasef when he becomes one. I bet you said dsame of PMB. Onyeara!
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Seconded
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by glacswhite: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
funkyibodude:
I know that Rochass grew up in the North. And he handled some contracts for Obj, but I don't know anything about the killing of the white man and ogboni: Though it may be true

Then if 70% is true from ur experience why not take all as true...
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by funkyibodude(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
glacswhite:

Then if 70% is true from ur experience why not take all as true...
i know he is a big fraud, but that's his life and his business, who am I to judge . Only God can judge him..
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bhella5:
I hope you will hang yasef when he becomes one. I bet you said dsame of PMB. Onyeara!
Onye iberibe...what has Buhari got to do with this topic...empty skull...May God treat your family the way Okorocha is treating imolites...say amen....Fool
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hmmm, only one person...
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
I hv done my own checks too...sincerely,this is the truth
Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by oyoirabor: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
okuneddie:
Op ma only u get time write all these
....where did u get them from....I'm not saying its false or the truth but I guess u can use ur time for something meaningful......if all what I wrote is true then its up to him and God and if not.......I don't even know what to believe cos the write up is as confused as the OP.....he is the one that is an Hausa/Fulani, he is the one that killed a white man, he is in ogboni fraternity in SW, his mother had relationship with four men, he duped OBJ.....bros how u take know all these, were u there? Im not in support of any political party but please make this write up less confusing sir or abi Na ma

Lol..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! by Turantula(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Adaure4ever: The way some Igbos behave here iz shocking, if okorocha is not working, the ohanaeze should bring him inside and advice him with an elderly tone.
My yeloba muslim friend, you can vote him in as president of ogbomosho no P

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Afonja? / Abiodun Olujimi Steps Down For Adeyeye At Ekiti PDP Primary Election / Steer Clear Of Idoma Community – Biafra Agitators Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.