Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe (2388 Views)

See How This 9ja Guy Fvck This Lady Early Morning On Easter Day / 9ja Babe Who Bragged She Can F*#k 60 Guys In 24hrs Releases N@kêd Photos / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
OK I'll make this real quick,
I have read and seen and experienced countless times on how these 9ja girls keep breaking their guys' heart and I wanna point something out.

Infidelity isn't gender exclusive- what I mean is guys and ladies cheat but, it is often frowned upon more when it's a case of feminine promiscuity especially in this part of the world where culture seem to be machismo.

I don't know about other regions of the world but I'll tell you this for real
YOU CAN'T TRUST YOUR NIGERIAN GIRLFRIEND.

Let's take a few instances:

A friend asked me to install a Spyware on his babe's phone. You should have seen my reaction- I laughed so loud and I told him BROS MAKE I NO LIE U, NO BE ME WAN BREAK YOUR RELATIONSHIP. SOMETIMES IT'S BETTER TO BE UNAWARE.

He later caught her at a restaurant making out with "HER BOSS''

Another came and said IFY ABEG TAKE MY BABE NUMBER HELP ME TOAST AM wHETHER SHE GO FALL....

Hitherto I had no intentions to prove his doubts but I did to prove a point upon constant pressure from him.

GUESS?

She fell after just the first call...even asked for a date.

Been a gentleman that I am, I deleted her number immediately and blocked it straightaway so that she couldn't contact me afterwards.

Then my friend asked me how far ?

Yes you guessed right I told him GUY YOUR GIRL IS FATEFUL O...SHE NO GREE.

RULE 1: Never hint negative on a girl you are ABSOLUTELY SURE your dude loves, else he will hold you in silent contempt for the rest of his life.

No be me wan spoil your relationship.

These are just but a few of the numerous experiences.

I laugh when I see a young Nigerian screaming NA MY SERIOUS BABE BE THAT!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

BROS ABEG NO DECEIVE YOURSELF,
THESE GIRLS AIN'T LOYAL.
NOT TRYING TO BASH 9JA BABES BUT I'LL TELL YOU THIS FOR CERTAIN,
MOST OF THEM DON'T LOVE UNCONDITIONAL.

So I heard a guy fought a fellow brother in a lodge adjacent to mine 2 nights ago.
Upon investigation it was revealed the fraca was about a girl.
GIRL!
HA!!
NO!!!

Later that night she was spotted gallivanting with another dude close to the school gate.

If you are in IMSU you know this story already.

I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO discourage 9ja dating; I'm just trying to save that young man that thinks he's dating the best thing that has happened to him after sunshine.

A YOUNG MAN MUST IMMERSE HIMSELF IN HIS WORK/EDUCATION/TRADE AND NEVER MISPLACE PRIORITY BY PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE... SHE LOVES YOU AND WILL STAY FATEFUL WHEN SHE LOVES YOU AND THAT'S LIKE FINDING A HAY IN A HAY STACK.

This is my opinion, try not to come for m headddd cause you can't see me not even with the best Visine

The ONLY true time you can call a 9ja girl yours is when you marry her...seems marriage keeps them in check. I give them that.
Cc: lalasticlalala
Saasala
Cybertext

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by halfricanadian(f): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
undecided not every lady cheats
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by magicalBae(f): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
U dey mind op... I no even read sef

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

TRUE THAT.....THAT'S WHY MY ARTICLE READS MOST
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

LET'S NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES DEAR, CAN U confidenLY TELL ME U HAVE NEVER FLIRTED/ CHEATED ON YOUR MAN?
I AM NO JUDGE OR JURIOR BUT SWEETHEART WE KNOW THESE GIRLS ARE amazing

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by biz2get(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Drama Queen?? Thats New undecided
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by halfricanadian(f): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

LET'S NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES DEAR, CAN U confidenLY TELL ME U HAVE NEVER FLIRTED/ CHEATED ON YOUR MAN?
I AM NO JUDGE OR JURIOR BUT SWEETHEART WE KNOW THESE GIRLS ARE amazing

No i am confident
only if he defines flirting for me

I'm alagidi omo o
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

No i am confident
only if he defines flirting for me

I'm alagidi omo o

I TRUST YOU...NOTHING DO YOU
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by halfricanadian(f): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
biz2get:

Drama Queen?? Thats New undecided

Yes i are
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by halfricanadian(f): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

I TRUST YOU...NOTHING DO YOU

grin no trust me with ur food o

shocked criosly dont!
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by biz2get(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i are

I think the Op has More Drama than You...

Seriously, lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by austin2all: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Almost all naija girl cheat 99%. I swear I'm sure. even the so called wives. My boss' wife have tried to rape me on several occasions. A matured bitch claiming homely then o. But each time I try to give the big man a clue as to how he can see things for himself, it ended up bouncing back at me as he seems to love her so much: mugu. I hate him for that. Now she has started bringing niggars home. I'm planning to leave his house just to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin no trust me with ur food o

shocked criosly dont!

FOOD NO BE WETIN DEN DEY CELLFISH WITH JOR, CHOP MY OWN NO PROBLEM.

IF U GEE ME I GO CHOP O
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by halfricanadian(f): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
biz2get:

I think the Op has More Drama than You...

Seriously, lipsrsealed

Irony of life
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
austin2all:
Almost all naija girl cheat 99%. I swear I'm sure. even the so called wives. My boss' wife have tried to rape me on several occasions. A matured bitch claiming homely then o. But each time I try to give the big man a clue as to how he can see things for himself, it ended up bouncing back at me as he seems to love her so much: mugu. I hate him for that. Now she has started bringing niggars home. I'm planning to leave his house just to avoid stories that touch.

AUSTIN2ALL I GIVE IT TO YOU THAT U ARE A WISE SON.
IF NA SOME FURUKPE NIGGURS DEM GO GO TELL OGA THINKING SAY OGA GO CARRY BAG OF GHANA MUST GO TAKE THANK THEM.

YOU OBSERVED RULE ONE.

NO WORRY ONE DAY TRAP GO CASH MADAME AND YOUR NAME WILL STILL BE WRITTEN IN GOLD
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by halfricanadian(f): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

FOOD NO BE WETIN DEN DEY CELLFISH WITH JOR, CHOP MY OWN NO PROBLEM.

IF U GEE ME I GO CHOP O

You a very twisted being
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Derailers above me sad

Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=halfricanadian post=44113458]

You a very twisted being[/quote

ACTUALLY I'M EVERYTHING YOU EVER FANTASIZED IN A MAN... I WROTE IN SIMPLE COMPREHENSIVE ENGLISH , NO PUN INTENDED, NO F.O.S (Figure Of Speech), SO GET A GRIP AND GET BACK IN LINE.
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
slyIsaac:
Derailers above me sad

THREAD RE-OPENED.

RUNS GIRLS IN DISGUISE CERTAINLY AIN'T HAPPY ABOUT THIS EXPOSITORY.
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by halfricanadian(f): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=ThisYourTatafo post=44113529][/quote]

Oya see word play
U failed to impress me go hard core
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by biz2get(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Irony of life

Who are we to blame? undecided

angry society...

I think weed is working on ..ThisYourTatafo undecided
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by biz2get(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
slyIsaac:
Derailers above me sad

And who are you too judge? angry
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
biz2get:

angry society...

BROS ABI NA BABE ABEG LEAVE ME OOOOOOOO...I NO BE YOUR NEMESIS OOOOOO
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by halfricanadian(f): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
biz2get:

angry society...

cheesy he is sucking contaminated breast milk lately

his gf needs to b questioned
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
biz2get:

TYPE www.google.com
AND INPUT THE TEXTS YOU JUST WROTE
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
biz2get:

Who are yhu to judge me? angry

Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by biz2get(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

TYPE www.google.com
AND INPUT THE TEXTS YOU JUST WROTE

Did you get the result you where looking for, bfor quoting me? sad
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by biz2get(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2016
slyIsaac:

Who are yhu to judge me? angry

Did you really have to copy and repeat what I wrote?

Very conning... angry
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 12:05am On Mar 26, 2016
BIZ2GET AND SLYISAAC
E BE LIKE SAY SLEEP NO DEY CASH UNA
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by biz2get(m): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

BROS ABI NA BABE ABEG LEAVE ME OOOOOOOO...I NO BE YOUR NEMESIS OOOOOO

Heheheh, why you taken I personal? undecided
Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by ThisYourTatafo: 12:08am On Mar 26, 2016
biz2get:

Heheheh, why you taken I personal? undecided

NA MY POST cheesy

Re: Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe by biz2get(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy he is sucking contaminated breast milk lately

his gf needs to b questioned

Chisos Christ... Chimo, ThisYourTatafoare you reading this?

When are we questioning your gf? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic:22yrs Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With 42 Women & Circulating The Video / Funny Memes Showing Nigerian Children Struggles / Gosh!!! See What A Nigerian Celebrity Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.