Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker (3076 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker / Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Don't really know what they intend to achieve by doing this, witat mach ado leqqo...

1.They are against any thread that supports feminism....i'm sure you know the reason cool...obviously cos they are guys too with ego.

2.They hate gay even more than we who are straight, why?, cos they are guys too.

3.They easily get bored when a guy qoutes them...leme explain, you know, usually there's always this flair and flow when ever you qoute a female and vice versa, let's say she's your crush, you'd wanna subtly express your love to her you'd find out that she suddenly stops replying your mentions...dnt think it's because the babe dnt like you, nah it's because he's a guy under a female's moniker, he cnt just stand his fellow guy wooing him, isn't that foolishnessundecided??

4.They prefer to always reply a female mentions more than that of a male, that's why they accuse most "females" here as lesbians, no they are not lesbians...they are simply males operating under a female moniker, isn't that stupidity of the highest orderundecided

5.Lastly, they are very active here, you remember nneka123undecided...

This ongoing wooing challenges has exposed some already, but only people like us will knowgrin...

You can add yours too if you know their modes of operation let's expose themgrin

Takes a sit with chinchin on one hand, throws one inside mouth, sips grand maltgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lame tips from a lame guy.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by magicalBae(f): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin

Oya let's put dis to test, check my quotes and mentions ( few tho cos am a new member)
And let's see if you are right..
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Pheals(f): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2016

bed calls useless thread ..come up ... Don't quote me because u can't spot them with this rubbish

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2016
** adjusts reading glasses....frowns face....opens thread...Reads thread....nods in agreement unconsciously.....Tries to identify some possible male operating under female monikers....shakes head...decides against it...** grin

I try? wink
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by AccidentalGenius: 12:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Change your photo please. I don't think people enjoy staring at that "faint stain" that's "down there"
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Pheals(f): 12:09am On Mar 26, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Change your photo please. I don't think people enjoy staring at that "faint stain" that's "down there"

your probs ? angry

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by AccidentalGenius: 12:12am On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

not my problem. But I believe if you have any atom of self respect left in you it should be a problem.
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 12:15am On Mar 26, 2016
Durentt:
Lame tips from a lame guy.
Wanted ignoring you, but leme quickly sound this as warning to your leaking ear with mucor...you 'll never get my ass or attention, faqqot.
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2016
magicalBae:
grin

Oya let's put dis to test, check my quotes and mentions ( few tho cos am a new member)
And let's see if you are right..
Yeah, certainly you are not onegrin...your lips thogrin
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Pheals(f): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

not my problem. But I believe if you have any atom of self respect left in you it should be a problem.

respect ? Bro sorry ...am only naughty here !! So don't judge book by its cover !! If u once meet me .... U won't will know u are getting it wrong

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

In most of the threads i 've seen you, this is always your lines of adress whyundecided?...is it that you are pesimist or sadist, i dnt just gerrit??
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
** adjusts reading glasses....frowns face....opens thread...Reads thread....nods in agreement unconsciously.....Tries to identify some possible male operating under female monikers....shakes head...decides against it...** grin

I try? wink
niggagrin
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Pheals(f): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2016
firstking01:
In most of the threads i 've seen you, this is always your lines of adress whyundecided?...is it that you are pesimist or sadist, i dnt just gerrit??

just call it bro ...I mean anything

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Be frugal dear, if not for anything but for the fact that you are a girl, it will help you in the long run cool
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Pheals(f): 12:26am On Mar 26, 2016
firstking01:
Be frugal dear, if not for anything but for the fact that you are a girl, it will help you in the long run cool

cry cryu take it personal ? I was only catching fun before sleeping cry

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Owk...
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Pheals(f): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2016
firstking01:
Owk...

thanks bro wink

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by biz2get(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Do you have unsettled issues with nneka123 undecided

I get it, you dont like him cheesy
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 26, 2016
Uhuh!

1 Like

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by MoneypassGod(m): 2:56am On Mar 26, 2016
U forgot d most important one, they usually reply guys' p.ms.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2016
firstking01:
Wanted ignoring you, but leme quickly sound this as warning to your leaking ear with mukor ...you 'll never get my ass or attention, faqqot.
Just negodu yourself grin you don't know nothing but am gonna tell u something,

*open ur elephant ears*

Go back to nursery school.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by ogaJona(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2016
they don't normally upload their pics, but when they do they use pics of foreign gals, celebrities or gals that look unreal
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2016
cheesy no wonder,i understand berra@firstking01
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2016
Durentt:

Just negodu yourself grin you don't know nothing but am gonna tell u something,

*open ur elephant ears*

Go back to nursery school.
Unam, mucor is a "saprophytic" organism usually found in the ear or nose when you dnt properly clean your ear well...i delibrately omitted the "C" herecheesy...Useme, i 've warned you stop stalking me...the next time you stalk me again with this your stinky gay ass i 'll report you to the modsundecided....shey you said everybody has the right to chose his sexuality??, and i chosed to be straight just as God has created me, leave me alone

1 Like

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Laveda(f): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2016
All flawed..

Mtcheeew undecided
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2016
firstking01:
Unam, mucor is a paraphylic organism usually found in the ear or nose when you dnt properly clean your ear well...i delibrately omitted the "C" herecheesy...Useme, i 've warned you stop stalking me...the next time you stalk me again with this your stinky gay ass i 'll report you to the modsundecided....shey you said everybody has the right to chose his sexuality??, and i chosed to be straight just as God has created me, leave me alone
i shud leave u? Am i holding u?

Sorry, i can never stalk u. They're better looking guys to stalk.
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2016
biz2get:
Do you have unsettled issues with nneka123 undecided

I get it, you dont like him cheesy
nahn not et-all, inshort i was still a viewing guest thengrin...but that guy try o
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2016
MoneypassGod:
U forgot d most important one, they usually reply guys' p.ms.
Help me make it no 6wink
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2016
ogaJona:
they don't normally upload their pics, but when they do they use pics of foreign gals, celebrities or gals that look unreal
Very true my brother,,,,and they will make sure the pix is the same person alltru whenever they change their dp so people will think they are actually the one....i'm suspecting one moniker that starts with M hereundecided, she's so popular creating irrelevant threads anyhow.
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker by firstking01(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy no wonder,i understand berra@firstking01
Understand what, dnt tell me yua guiltygrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How People See My Car. ( Very Funny Picture) / Check What Month Of Birth Is Saying About You / What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.