Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff (11250 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by hmuhammad(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2016
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Modu Sheriff has been commended by top party stakeholders for helping the party kick back to life as a virile opposition party since he assumed office.

Serving Senators and former Governors of the PDP passed a vote of confidence in the leadership of the party’s National Chairman, Senator Ali Sheriff recently at a meeting held at the residence of the Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio.

The politicians said the former Governor of Borno state has so far helped the once dying party kick back to life since he assumed it’s chairmanship in February.

This was made public via a statement signed and issued by the National Chairman’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Inuwa Bwala.

“The senators who met with the Chairman on Wednesday at the residence of the minority leader of the senate, senator Godswill Akpabio, collectively agreed that Sheriff emergence as the national Chairman of the PDP has brought back live into the party and he deserves commendation and encouragement,” the statement read.

“A motion moved by Senator Mrs Biodun Olujimi, from Ekiti state and seconded by Senator Mao Ohabunwa, to the effect that the National Chairman has lived up to his promise to work towards reuniting all interests in the party, deserves the support of all stakeholders , was unanimously carried and adopted as the position of the forum.

http://leadership.ng/news/512355/pdp-serving-senators-ex-govs-pass-vote-confidence-modu-sheriff

1 Like

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by omenka(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Ali Modu Shekau has my support also. I pray he remains the life chairman of the Boko Haram party, aka, the Nest of Killers. cheesy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by Pidggin(f): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2016
There is strength in unity, nice one.

1 Like

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by modath(f): 7:09am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Ali Modu Shekau has my support also. I pray he remains the life chairman of the Boko Haram party, aka, the Nest of Killers. cheesy

Anyone wanna place a bet that the BH grand supremo Ali Modu is going to continue as chairman past the May deadline being touted?

PDP is cash strapped & needs a financier, BH Ali is thirsty for political relevance & his money is long.. it's a match made in BH hell... smiley

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by Fr33born(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:

APC's first son has spoken.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by Jirate(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2016
This will make the Old Man to Shed More Tears, Undoubtedly.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by erunz(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2016
I support him, he has really brought life to the party, as everything seems to be going well now.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by bigerboy200: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Flies will always support poo... useless set of leaders that should be hanged with their balls...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by Babzrockman: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Same people will re-converged to pass vote of no confidence when the polity gets hot. Because Modu presence is a huge tool for APC campaign. Mark my words

4 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by ChappyChase: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2016
Fr33born:

APC's first son has spoken.
Please correct yourself its Zombie !

7 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by jaydee8(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Hg
Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by HungerBAD: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2016
Jokers

1 Like

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by omusiliyu(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2016
As usual...

Birds of a feather always fly together

1 Like

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by DankemzI(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2016
So does this Mean no outing come May
Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by demolinka(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2016
Nice one, but they still have to wait till 2031 to have half a chance of getting into aso rock. Till then, SAI BABA!!!

8 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by donc26(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Ipob youth will like this. their beloved son Alhaji chukwuemeka sheřiff is being recongnised.

13 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2016
All i want is formidable opposition to this All Promise Cancelled government

4 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by free2ryhme: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2016
They pass a vote of confidence on a Kanuri man who cant speak good english

Gang of thieves
Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2016
I see this man in that office longer than is expected. He has the political clout to revive the ebbing fortunes of the PDP. It is cheering to see everyone on the same political page. PDP really has something up its sleeve as 2019 draws nearer.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by Magician1503(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Brood of Vipers

1 Like

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by wizard(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2016
free2ryhme:

Gang of thieves

Zombies.... Una no dey tire?? Ah ah!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by krokroYansh(f): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2016
SAS, the money guy, please come scratch my nyash with the dollar.
Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by Demallcrazy(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2016
"REVEALED ATLAST"!

PDP is boko haram, boko haram is PDP!

My blethlen flom acloss de Niger, unah seeyam?
Goodu-evenin uuoooo!

Abi nor be so dem take dey greet pesin 4 mornin 4 dat side? cool

4 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2016
free2ryhme:

Gang of thieves
See this one oo, ur Buhari wey no go school sabi speak English? na wa for Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by senatorbayor(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Whenever any APC members call Almodu sherrif a boko haram sponsors.

I try to juxtapose this pictures and their relationship with same man they are castigating now.

It's share hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by johnwizey: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Had it been dis man is the chairman of APC, Barcanista would av come up with a 4 full-scalp epistle of how he is the financial secetary of BH. It is dis same man dey passed vote of confidence on....Bunch of hypocrites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by krokroYansh(f): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Demallcrazy:
H
H is for hunger
Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by tinsel: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2016
They are setting the stage for him to win the so called convention.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff by greatiyk4u(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2016
ritablaze:
I have a feeling that this man will do well

He has no history of doing well!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity: TCN Commissions First Offshore Substation / Insecurity: It Is Unacceptable For Hundreds Of Innocent Lives To Be Wasted – Obi / Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.