Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? (2583 Views)

5 Tips Newbie Bloggers Must Know About Their Blog / Do bloggers Make Money when people just visit their site? / How Do Bloggers Get Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2016
out of curiosity, please i wanna know how music blogs get the latest music from that they post on their blog. thanks
Re: Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2016
NojustOk
Re: Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? by tempem: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Bros Jefferyjamez, how does notjustok gets theirs?
Re: Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? by uhiochris1(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2016
You can get yet to be released songs on MTN music+
Re: Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? by techthought: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2016
tooample, and tooample gets it from artists or from their managers. notjustokay also gets it the same way. They collect fees from upcoming artist, that is how they make money apart from advert revenue. By the way, do you want to start a music blog?
Re: Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? by xclusiveguy4(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
please any one to put me through on how to create music blog
Re: Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
techthought:
tooample, and tooample gets it from artists or from their managers. notjustokay also gets it the same way. They collect fees from upcoming artist, that is how they make money apart from advert revenue. By the way, do you want to start a music blog?
yep i do
Re: Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? by techthought: 12:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Infohelp:

yep i do

Nice one, I wish you luck.
Re: Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? by Olajhidey22(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
xclusiveguy4:
please any one to put me through on how to create music blog

I can help you out for free. Check my signature for my contact details

(1) (Reply)

How Can User Login Page Be Created Using C# / Shopping Carts Site / Experience And New Bloggers, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.