Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom (35877 Views)

I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court / We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by EmmahO(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na wa o.. And ambode was forming lyk Gangster
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by CashdownNG: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
chibwike:
just take a look at the beautiful girls...thank God the bastards did not harm them in any way. Lets pray against unexpected expenses....that money could have easily been spared..by giving God one-tenth of it....he would never allow such to happpen Buh we prefer spending on problems...

Young man that was very silly of you to say such Crap. who ever told you that tithers don't face issues?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
What is d use of sim registration?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by dharmie(f): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
chibwike:
just take a look at the beautiful girls...thank God the bastards did not harm them in any way. Lets pray against unexpected expenses....that money could have easily been spared..by giving God one-tenth of it....he would never allow such to happpen Buh we prefer spending on problems...

People like you make it difficult for unbelievers to believe your God. So you are omniknowest? You know their parents don't pay their tithes undecided

We need a system that works. A proactive and efficient security workforce. Unfortunately, we don't seem to have it yet.

News like these bother me, because they make crime appear lucrative. Especially in an environment where the man with the cheddar is termed "boss"

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by deolu2000(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Where is that policeman that shook hands with ambode claiming he was he one that rescued the girls? And to think that gullible ppl likened him to jack bauer.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by timunstopable: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
So Naija Police and Ambode deceived us that they rescued the girls

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by repogirl(f): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmm, shebi the police were claiming one time that they launched a covert operation and caught the kidnappers. They even showed picture and wrote a lengthy article of the so called fearless Jack Bauerlike operative that led the attack.

SMH!

Nigerian Police can lie o..... anyway, aren't we presently being run by a lie lie government? So what's new.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
But they were caught. So what happened to the Ransome paid
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by OmichaelO: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bollinger:

Not all kidnappers are caught. Even in the west, the first option is to pay whatever ransom is demanded then the search of the culprits begins.
Noted
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by orobs93(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
enieme:
Thoughts ringing in my head
1- Nigerians price everything from 150m to 5m. I hail!
2- those guys are terribly broke, one can infer they are amateurs and kidnapping may not be their everyday business
3- of what use are the movies we watch about How to outsmart kidnappers. The girls didn't do muchbto help
4- why would the man just pay the money without assurance of how the girls are to get back home? He justpaid and waited when they might as well be dead at the time
5- Nigerian police ( totally inefficient) they couldn't even help track the robbers or at least the ransomer. it like they paid no role at all in this whole busineas
# this kidnapping case isn't interesting enough to be documented

At instances like dis one tin on ur mind wud b d survival of ur child...u wunt be tinkin properly again
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by miqos02(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
seen
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Ayodeji2k14: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na wa o.so police lied dat they rescued d girls. If dat is true,den the fact dat de police said d girls are not molested must be fallacy.Those bastard kidnappers mus t have had field day fucking d girls plus d ransome dey collecte.dey den lied dat d girls were not sexualy molested.d police are liars here.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Deborah Akinayo
That's my family friend's daughter. WTF!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked How did I miss this?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by blackboy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Who told you the parents are complaining. They are just telling their own sidevof the story. They raised the ransom money in these hard times. They negotiated with the kidnappers and...[qquote author=Greataausim post=44124508]Ok, the girls are back safely, it seems they values money more than their children's

I can pay Trillions US dollars for the release of my daughter or son.....

God bless nigeria and nigerians,
God bless my fellow nairalanders[/quote]
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Abadulbature(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
God punish these rascals... I hope say they never rape them?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Elxandre(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
chibwike:
I'm sorry, but that was a daft thing to say.

Didn't you read that the man is a pastor?
How did you suddenly conclude that a pastor doesn't pay his tithes?

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by mcgaius: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
A certain corp Abba Kyari should return the glory accorded to him for rescuing the girls.Investigation should be intensified to ascertain the fact that those paraded are the real culprits.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by balash(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hhh
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by pavlovt: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
And Police came out to claim the glory of rescuing these girls. Nigeria security agencies need to wake up.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
"Nwanne see Cool business" according to my Igbo brothers.
stupid and rubbish business, don't won't worry, be salivating , but na lynching will be your portion on your first tryst if you ever go that way to make money.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bollinger:

Not all kidnappers are caught. Even in the west, the first option is to pay whatever ransom is demanded then the search of the culprits begins.
my own take is that the girls are old enough to identify their captors. If those caught are actually the kidnappers, then it's still a successful operation. Paying ransom at first and tracking them later when they think they got away with it ain't a bad strategy. My our prices was kidnapped and they asked 12million naira, the police advised the father to pay and he payed, cash. They were caught 2days after
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
orobs93:

At instances like dis one tin on ur mind wud b d survival of ur child...u wunt be tinkin properly again
Yeah i know. I'm not blaming the parents of the child. I'm just saying we should try to be smarter. you want to save a loved one, u have to be strategiC. The girls may as well have been dead or may still be killed after parent of the ransom
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Bollinger(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
tochimas:
my own take is that the girls are old enough to identify their captors. If those caught are actually the kidnappers, then it's still a successful operation. Paying ransom at first and tracking them later when they think they got away with it ain't a bad strategy. My our prices was kidnapped and they asked 12million naira, the police advised the father to pay and he payed, cash. They were caught 2days after

Hypothetically, let's say you kidnapped someone with the intention of releasing the person when the ransom was paid, would you let yourself be identified or would you wear a mask? If you don't conceal your identity, you would probably the dumbest kidnapper in human history. Kidnappers are difficult to catch for the simple fact that they conceal their identity, even in the west.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Blackops(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
This country sef. Ambode made us realize they rescued the gals without paying a dime. That the security agency did a great job *sighs. And now certain 'facts' has emerged that they actually paid a ransom which is tantamount to the security operatives DID NOT RESCUE THEM.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by akigbemaru: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kidnapped girls.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by anytexy: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
talktrue1:
They were calling with a particular phone number and the police can't trace the number for 5 days
I wonder oo. Or do we still have unregistered sim?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by ebony2011(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Safety first.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by Rhea(f): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
The reason why every kidnap in Nigeria is resolved without payment of ransom is that the police collect the ransom paid and never make remittance to the victims.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by otokx(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
99% of the time, ransom is paid which is why kidnapping is now a national past time.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by flakydee(f): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Really Sad, when are we going to turn from dis evil ways Nigeria
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by armadeo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Greataausim:
Ok, the girls are back safely, it seems they values money more than their children's

I can pay Trillions US dollars for the release of my daughter or son

God bless nigeria and nigerians,
God bless my fellow nairalanders

when you have it
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom by akinladejo: 3:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Greataausim:
Ok, the girls are back safely, it seems they values money more than their children's

I can pay Trillions US dollars for the release of my daughter or son.....

God bless nigeria and nigerians,7
God bless my fellow nairalanders

that is if u have it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed / Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.