Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. (54214 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=omozu1 post=44151282][/quote] What is this one saying undecided
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by erusen: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
uniklinkum:

Illiterate may if you check Hillary Clinton leaked emails on the Libya issue, it will really cute your gigantic ignorance.
oh good lord,which email,what did it say,*grabs a seat*
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by luvola(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:
angry angry
be calm . take it cool
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by haffaze777(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Now this is very funny, Ogun state you say? Don't you know Yoruba Muslims have woken up from their sleep?!

U dey mind him,am in abeokuta Ogun state capital,d last time mallam yususf adepoju came to abeokuta u can't imagine d number of converty and reverty we witnessed,just tell him to tell us where he stay in ogun state for us to verify his claim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by uniklinkum(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2016
erusen:
oh good lord,which email,what did it say,*grabs a seat*

Maybe if you can use Google or follow the American elections.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Silent104: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2016
lordmans:

You see the xtian world have always been so cunny n crafty in dere extremist ideals to convert anything muslim to christianity. Some of created d irrational violent responses from northern muslims who doesnt understand u need to fight such with cunning manoeuvers. Esp d ibo religious peddlers, u hear dem coming into a public bus, place or institution n preaching Mohammed cannot save, come to Jesus. Such is an insult to d ppl of dat religion n we know definitely an hausa person will react.

Even long ago in d southwest, dat was dere way some of our earlier elites were muslims forcefully converted to christianity if they want western education, eg Richard Akinjidi was born Rashidi Akinjide.

Coming to my Lagos Island. Most of d indigenous population were muslims or pagans n lived in isale-eko area while u can find xtians among d creole n brazillian settlemts, even some of d brazillians are muslims. The tactics of forcing muslims to xtianity if u must get access to western education was firmly in force. Maybe dat was even why d group of misguided youth upnorth introduced boko haram?

This system was in practice for long dat d indegenous population were losing white collar jobs to d creoles mostly cos d brazillians are artisans n masons. Thats why when dey mentioned an island u read abt such names as Berkeley, Macaulay, Claxton against d real landowners who were deprived of education cos of dere faith. Seeing dere disadvantaged position some family took d bait and dere children were stolen from dem, though some returned to islam bt some didnt. And dats why you find xtians in d midst of well known muslim families like d Oshodis, Abina, Kekere-ekun, Aromires, Animasaun(the Fasholas are extension of this), Alli-Balogun, Kadiku, Abari, Bawalla etc. We welcome our converted brothers n pretended nothing has changed cos dey sacrificed themselves so we can have western education. It was these educated ones that brought Ahmadiya Islam, Ansar-ud Deen, Deen Islam, Jibril Martins, etc, that stopped d incursion of ds xtians into our homes. Alhaji Lateef Jakande put a permanent end to d menace by setting up public schools evrywhere where no xtian cld force dere faith thru cunning ways on our children.

So, it isnt something dat started today. Ask d real lagosians dey will confirm my story or u can google islam in lagos.

A muslim has always been target bt dey resent it wen muslim make a move. Secularism must b freedom to practise ur religion without intimidation or harrassmt. All public places shd be free of religious proseltising materials. So we can see ourselves as who we are n nt d names we call God.

I am a muslim with xtian relations n siblings n like other islander we dont try to force our faiths on each other. It is mutual respect for each others. It has always been so with us n dats why we live in harmony.
Nice one, bt dis hypocrites dat dominated NL wil pretend nt 2 c dis

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by castrokins(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2016
So Because You Were Denied Access Into The Camp, You Now Concocted An Epistle Of Lies That They Were Forcefully Converted To Christianity. Who Forced Them From Their Homes In The North? They Should Open The Camp For More Bomb Attacks Abi? You Guys Will Never Cease To Amaze Somebody

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Silent104: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

Give me one evidence that proves that Ese was abducted or forever remain silent

Liar!
Liars they re
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by CopyLearner: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2016
thawgy:
Hey, Happy Easter and please is there anyone here who wants to gag a Muslim like I want to?
Happy easter gagging in the same sentence?
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by skondo09(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2016
[i][/i]ANY PISHURE TO THIS FACT
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by auwal83(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2016
OK.
That is very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Silent104: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2016
timnarogcy1:
Hahahahaha! Blind people. I pity u.
U re d blind one here. I dnt pity u, i pity whoever brainwashed & embedded gullibility in ur head 4rm d start of ur generation

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by rushman003: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Emmenyk:

You lack common sense and your religion is really blindfolding you.

Adam Johnson of England, just recently was sentenced to 6yrs imprisonment, all his England caps striped, denied by his former club...
His crime was because he slept with a 15yrs old girl.

I pity you, but I particularly pity the "Muslim girl"
they have no right of their own, no husband of theirs (they can't boast of "my husband " rather "our husband"wink, and it seems they're caged all in the name of religion.

You won't see anything wrong in Ese's case, it's understandable but pitiable. come down to the south, that's where you find a 16 years old girl leading and commanding the entire students union government of a tertiary institution, while their mates in the North are tied down together with 6other girls, to a man and all they do is to reproduce.

You lack common sense, that's why you're bringing up ESE's case. though common sense is largely influenced by environment, so it's not actually common sorry. cos every civilized mind would be ashamed to mention Ese here.

May the Good Lord guide your heart

#SMH just read over what you wrote again. My religion never gave me the audacity to call another person stupid or senseless just because of plain truth. It's shows you don't want the truth to set you free. This is what you lack as an individual and I believed you are not brought up this way. But your imaginary view is causing you a lot of problem. May God deliver you out rightly from the curse of the devil. People like you are the reason why some people think Nigeria might not be great again. But By His Rahma (mercy) Nigeria will rise beyond all doubt. If you go through what I wrote clearly and you understand it in response to you first reply and last reply you would know what favor I'm doing for you.
Peace

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Silent104: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2016
erusen:
I will personally flog Allah on judgement day
Hypocrite
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Silent104: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2016
erusen:
describe by the op,have you been to the camp?,how are their religions not being respected.
By forcefully converting dem 2 a deceitful religion called Christianity. Dat's ur answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Silent104: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2016
chiefoboh1:
is it by force also to force someone against it's will? The children preferred freedom than ur slavery religion, go and build your muslim IDP camp oooooo and stop complaining
Den u shld all leave Ese wit Yunusa, she preferred bein wit himundecided
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by rushman003: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Silent104:

Hypocrite
SubhanaLlaah Na don't call him names. #SMH
It's show the respect you have for your religion.
You don't need to wait till the day of judgment. He's with you by His knowledge as you are!
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by daniel2016: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Christianity is not a forceful region. It's a religion of choice. Please look for better things to post.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Unclerukus: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:

you hit the nail just right. Unfortunately nairaland seems to be where these hypocritical elements gather and fester. Muslims on nairaland condemned Yunusa unacceptable acts to ese despite this those hedious elements still repeatedly maligned and insults various Muslims in this forum now the sams shameless wailers are celebrating what they just condemned this is sad this is sick and an indication of questionable character.
You are IQ deficient. Ese's was a case of abduction/kidnapping of a minor. A good hearted christian organisation decided to help IDP's with their own funds and you expect that "CHRISTIAN" group to preach Islam. Its logical they'll be easily swayed to Christianity. Guess they are tired of violent and backward doctrines. I am 100% percent sure they were not forced to accept Christianity, we don't do that. These groups should pipe down and keep shut, i am also very sure, if it were christians suffering the same fate, No muslim group would have been kind enough to help out. Muslims should learn from that instead of making baseless accusations Learn to show appreciation, its a private camp not funded by government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Demmzy15(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2016
haffaze777:

U dey mind him,am in abeokuta Ogun state capital,d last time mallam yususf adepoju came to abeokuta u can't imagine d number of converty and reverty we witnessed,just tell him to tell us where he stay in ogun state for us to verify his claim
My brother Salam Alaikum o, this people think say Muslims dey carry last. Wallahi their deception has been exposed, they can hardly get anyone again. Alhamdullahi for the awakening!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by rawgame(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
The children must have thought that Shekau sent them(MCAN) that is why they threw stones at them since Shekau is also a Muslim. MCAN blame the 'stone throwing' on the pastor whom they alleged to have brainwashed those children. Instead of perceiving that the children are aggrieved because of what they(the children) had suffered in the hands Shekau who also claims to be a Muslim. This MCAN should better appreciate the good work done to the children at the camp and ask God for forgiveness.

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by rushman003: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
freeze001:

Was Ese an IDP? Was she not living with her parents? Why would Yunusa remove an underage girl from her home without her parents consent? That is kidnap!

Are any of the children in this camp being married off and raped by pedophiles? But Ese is now pregnant after Yunusa and his cohorts have forced themselves on her.
Where is the comparison?

If the mad people up north didn't have any evil intent why did they fail to release the girl to her parents immediately they came for her? Do u expect this organisation carrying out humanitarian services to become what they are not before taking care of children displaced due to religious madness in the North?
These children are first humans before any other label is placed on them.

Then this is where you need to think yourself and reason with what you said
Ese was never in camp she was with her when she went away with yunusa clearly under the nose of her mother.
The children are being faced by calamity, a test of their destiny. without their parent or family member a group of people are now taking the advantage of that. Simple definition of that action is what Mr freeze ?

HYPOCRISY of the highest order.
May God be with you
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by rushman003: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
rawgame:
The children must have thought that Shekau sent them(MCAN) that is why they threw stones at them since Shekau is also a Muslim. MCAN blame the 'stone throwing' on the pastor whom they alleged to have brainwashed those children. Instead of perceiving that the children are aggrieved because of what they(the children) had suffered in the hands Shekau who also claims to be a Muslim. This MCAN should better appreciate the good work done to the children at the camp and ask God for forgiveness.

I believed you would have passed the level you placed yourself.
What has shekau and boko haram got to do with this?
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
The greatest hypocrite are christians, they disturb public buses with their evangelism, they decorate government institutes with christmas trees, turn our public schools to christian schools yet muslims would never alleged them of Christianising Nigeria but let muslim try this they will keep wailing. Hypocrite christians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by aminusanti(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
erusen:
please go to Wikipedia check religion stats from 1980 to now and observe

Yes I saw it, this one right undecided
U lose nothing by saying d truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Analysiscorner: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
Just came to read hypocritical xtians expose their treacherous selves to the public. Why should an idp camp be managed by a religious body? MCAN shouldn't go down to the level of noise makers whose entire brain is hard wired to shout Islamization, they should simply communicate to the authorities to change the management of the camp from fanatical group to a non religious group. shikena. This sort of bigotry is not new.
You just exposed your ignorance. The Christian IDP's camp is a charity. Govt didn't fund it. Your question should have been what stops the Islamic organisations from erecting their own camps, so as to preserve their religion? And the Muslim people are very rich, plus the fact that charity is cardinal to their religion.
There's no denying the fact that for them to be in Christian controlled camp, they will learn or be affected by Christian ways and teachings. The solution, however, is for the Muslims to build their own camp.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by carinmom(f): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Silent104:

Hypocrisygullibilitystupid grin grin grin grin grin
All these are exactly what most of them are suffering from.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Analysiscorner: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
The greatest hypocrite are christians, they disturb public buses with their evangelism, they decorate government institutes with christmas trees, turn our public schools to christian schools yet muslims would never alleged them of Christianising Nigeria but let muslim try this they will keep wailing. Hypocrite christians
Example of the public schools turned to Christian schools.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by CopyLearner: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
carinmom:

Why are you calling the allegations baseless?

But in the case of those christian girls in the north that were allegedly converted to Islam, why didn't you call the allegations baseless?

If this is not hypocrisy what is it?
It is baseless because there's a HUGE DIFFERENCE between being displaced and being abducted
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Silent104: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
salykely:

Epic... Most Christians are bloody hypocrite. They turn buses, offices, government premises, classrooms into worship centres where they disturb with their loud insensitive noise. They come to your houses to preach to ur children and want to capitalize on their ignorance of their religion to convert them into an idolatrous faith that worship a mere man. Then they turn around to scream Islamization of Nigeria.
Abeg tel dem. A gud Christian here nt biased one shld quote me if any Muslim has knocked on his/her door 2 preach. I think none, bt Christians do. so who's tryin 2 turn d country into one religion? Dey disturb our peace wit their deceitful preachin

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by freeze001(f): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
rushman003:

Then this is where you need to think yourself and reason with what you said
Ese was never in camp she was with her when she went away with yunusa clearly under the nose of her mother.
The children are being faced by calamity, a test of their destiny. without their parent or family member a group of people are now taking the advantage of that. Simple definition of that action is what Mr freeze ?

HYPOCRISY of the highest order.
May God be with you

In what way have the children been taken advantage of? You fail to see that in Ese's case she was forcefully defiled and is now pregnant.

This camp is run by Christians. Do u expect them to teach n promote what they do not know? Are they supposed to expend lean resources to build mosques n buy korans and hire imams to teach the muslim kids or people in their camp?

They have provided basic human sustenance of clothing, shelter, food and reprieve from the incessant violence up north. Why didn't the muslim group build a camp and do these things?

In fact, these children will hate u for placing your religion over their survival and wellbeing when the same religion is responsible for the sad situation they are in today.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by rushman003: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Unclerukus:
You are IQ deficient. Ese's was a case of abduction/kidnapping of a minor. A good hearted christian organisation decided to help IDP's with their own funds and you expect that "CHRISTIAN" group to preach Islam. Its logical they'll be easily swayed to Christianity. Guess they are tired of violent and backward doctrines. I am 100% percent sure they were not forced to accept Christianity, we don't do that. These groups should pipe down and keep shut, i am also very sure, if it were christians suffering the same fate, No muslim group would have been kind enough to help out. Muslims should learn from that instead of making baseless accusations Learn to show appreciation, its a private camp not funded by government.

Then they should not have allowed Muslim brethren if they knew they wanna do business by poisoning the mind of those minors. Think of it yourself if I should feed you and do good for you countless time won't you bow to my order as an adult Tak less of the minor.
Or Christianity teaches you to do good and stand by the good that the person must compensate you for doing good. You do good things because you are commanded to do it. So don't expect that good done to human being must be reciprocated except from the Lord of the world.

Allaah knows best. Peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.