Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. (54219 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

in short, you are a liar.

Desist from making inciteful statements, thanks.

You know the reason why I called you out, and you have demonstrated that here.

Can you please kiss my black a**? grin
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by myworld01: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Snipes009:
Lmaoooo! Whenever Christians utter stupidity and hypocrisy is exposed, y'all quickly feign ignorance. I enjoy smacking facts on y'all faces while condemning acts of terror....that can either be practised by Moslems or Christians. Go suck on a cactus hypocrite!

Lol... I hope you are enjoying your leave?
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by erusen: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2016
haulagehandlers:
you don't know me,and you are there judging me.For your information just came back from jimtulo Maiduguri, I did not go there yo leak orange you know. there are so many people stretching helping hand without necessarily involving religion.
and where, how was religion forced on them?,people are suffering should the most important thing be where should they worship or which religion is their helper from?,by your standard no religious man should help it's opposing religion during suffering. I visited and donated gifts to this very organization, all the children's want were that they go back to the north,their hijabs wasn't taken from them,on Sundays they were playing football,of course there is always going to be a church there, were they forced into the church?,are muslim immigrants not converting to Christianity in Germany?,were they forced?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by 2sexynet: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2016
Skako:
️♨️♨️♨️
#FreeMuslimChildrenInEdo
#MCANCares

ABDUCTED MUSLIM CHILDREN FORCEFULLY
CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY IN EDO IDP
CAMP.

As a matter of urgency and immediate attention,
Muslim Corpers' Association of Nigeria (MCAN)
use this medium to reaffirm and throw more light
on the recent post of Muslim Rights Concern
(MURIC) about the above headline currently
going viral. As a result of the Boko Haram
insurgency, some Muslims were taken from
different states in the Northern part of Nigeria to
a CHRISTIAN CONTROLLED IDP camp in Edo
State, hundreds of children were forcefully or
deceitfully converted to Christianity and the
worst of all is that the management of the camp
denied MCAN access to the needed populace of
the Camp.

As part of the humanitarian activities of the
association, on the 5th of February, 2016, MCAN
Edo state's Amir and
general secretary went to the Internally
Displaced People's camp at Uhuagua village, Edo
State to inform the camp management about the
intention of MCAN to visit , conduct free medical
check Up, donate items and above all, admonish
the inhabitants of the camp to remain patient
and hopeful in Allah (God ) as directed by MCAN
National but the management of the camp which
was headed by a pastor stated that they do not
allow such, in fact the pastor started acting
funny once he noticed MCAN is constituted by
Muslims who intended to admonish those under
his care.

The Edo state Amir stated that his first surprise
was to have seen that it is a CHRISTIAN camp
as the frontage sign board reads

"INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN CENTRE FOR
MISSION". He stated that ; they were dressed for
jumat and obviously tagged as Muslims, Thus,
they spent over 2 hours to be properly checked
and confirmed as NYSC Corps members, though
the security persons (Military) were friendly. He
further stated that the head of the camp
explained that the subjection to scrutiny of
identity was a security measure. The Amir also
stated that he was amazed that there was no
single worship center in the camp for Muslims
bearing in mind that there are/were Muslims
among those in the camp. He gathered this fact
from some young adults who were reluctant to
associate with them.

After submitting an official letter of purpose as
instructed by the pastor in charge, he claimed
the only thing MCAN would be allowed to do was
to hand over the relief items to the management
of camp which will be distributed to the
inhabitants of the camp on behalf of MCAN. All
efforts to make the pastor understand that
MCAN is a recognized body by NYSC and
REGISTERED with a CERTIFICATE OF
CORPORATION was to no avail. Until the pastor
was informed that MCAN National visited the
biggest IDP camp (Dalori Camp,Maiduguri) in
Nigeria about some weeks back for the same
purpose of visit to Edo camp, without any
problem or prevention by The Dalori IDP camp
management before he agreed to allow MCAN
access the children only. Based on this a foul
play was sensed.

The case was reported to the Sultan of Sokoto
during a meeting and he stated that ; they
(Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs -
"NSCIA" are aware and they equally tried to
take some of these Muslims out of the camp
through the defense minister but children were
manipulated or psychologically influenced to
stone the military men, claiming they preferred
the camp to their homes. After this, NSCIA
decided to let go and left the children in the
hands of Allah (God) in order to avoid religious
conflict within the country. Roughly a month later
, the case of #EseOruru came up to shake the
whole Nigeria, this is synonymous to the issue at
hand. "Abduction of Children and forcefully
changing their fate". MCAN believes the children
are minors , therefore , The Christian camp
cannot determine what fate is best for them, just
as it is in the case of #EseOruru.

MCAN noticed a lot of the Muslim inhabitants of
the camp might have been deceitfully or
forcefully converted to Christianity, since there is
nothing to attribute themselves to in the camp
as Muslims, In fact it was difficult to spot out
the Muslims. These are some of the reasons
why it was perceived that the pastor heading the
camp intentionally prevented MCAN from gaining
access to the elderly ones because their
conscience can be easily preached to , unlike
the children. More so , THE CHILDREN MIGHT
HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE PASTOR
AND HIS STAFF TO STONE US LIKE THEY DID
TO OTHERS IN THE PAST.

Knowing fully well that it was Muslims he was
dealing with , the Pastor went as far as sharing
pamphlets with inscription "I saw Jesus" to the
MCAN representatives, this shows how far the
camp management must have gone to make
sure they convert all the Muslims in the camp to
Christianity, leaving them with no option.
In all , we are not happy with the current state
of the camp in sense that ,AN IDP CAMP
SHOULD NOT BE SOLELY MANAGED BY A
PARTICULAR RELIGIOUS BODY since we have
TRADITIONALIST , MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS
who might be taken to such camp.

MCAN should be granted access to all the
accessible inhabitants of the camp. Any act of
"stone throwing" at us must have been planned
and influenced by the CHRISTIAN MANAGEMENT
in charge.

Islamic religious structure should be built in the
camp. Else, If the camp will maintain its
CHRISTIAN Name and current mode of
operation, all Muslims should be evicted to a
Muslim camp.

Furthermore , MCAN does its community services
for the sake of Allah and not for recognition by
anyone , therefore MCAN should be allowed to
carry out Community Development Services in as
much as its members identity and genuineness
of intention can be proved beyond all reasonable
doubts.

Anyone who knows or has a child or relative
there should kindly meet with MCAN, MURIC or
NSCIA for collective report to the rightful
authorities.

On this note, we draw the attention of the
presidency, Senators, media houses, human right
activist , Muslims and non Muslims within and
Outside Nigeria to instruct the CHRISTIAN
CONTROLLED IDP CAMP in EDO STATE to
release the MUSLIM children to their parents or
SUPREME COUNCIL FOR ISLAMIC AFFAIRS,
allow recognized religious bodies to have access
to the entire populace of the camp and Preach
to them just as CHRISTIANS have been doing in
the camp. In fact , the idea of a religious IDP
camp solely managed by a particular faith needs
to be stopped.

Finally, If it were Muslims that did this , the
media would have exploded long ago with
comments like "MUSLIMS WANT TO ISLAMIZE
NIGERIA".

This is not to trigger any problem but for the
rightful to be done. LET US COME TOGETHER TO
STOP THIS and #FreeTheMuslimChildrenInEdo

KINDLY SHARE TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE TILL
IT CIRCULATES THE COUNTRY.
25th of March, 2015.

#MCANCares
Facebook : MCAN National
MUSLIM CORPERS' ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
(MCAN)

Apena Ibrahim Adeboye
National Public Relations Officer.
call : 08108316118
Text : 08103553734
WhatApp: +233570691296 (you can add to your
Islamic groups).

Address : plot 1065, behind VIO office, Mabushi,
Abuja, Nigeria
why don't you take the children with you to wherever you want. If na me pastor,I go just tell una to carry una wahala and children go. Simple
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by koolib(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2016
That has always been their way. They are known to use pretence to convert many to Christianity but Allah is with His own religion. Despite the badmouthing Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world! Islam will sure dominate the world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by luvola(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

You must think I give a damn about what you think

News flash! You are extremely intolerant and I don't care what you think
can I know u
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Lol....Gone are the days when we'll be letting you dumbf***s have a field day abusing other people's religions. So continue the back and forth with me, you have been exposed as a retarded hypocrite already.

tpiar:

why not leave the thread until your head is clear.

I wonder who is fighting you, or is it who you are fighting.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

Can I please kiss my black a**? grin

see your life.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2016
luvola:
can I know u
No!
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by freeze001(f): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2016
rushman003:

And when yunusa did the same thing with ese oruru what did you say about it. This is our religion our heritage. If ese oruru mother had also given her daughter the right lesson of life and had been a friend to her she wouldn't have eloped with a stranger because before she thought of doing it, her mother would have known about it. So think of this too as the right thing done by yunusa because of her mother's attitude and relate it with what you just said if it's right to do as human being. May God be with you and make you a better person.

Was Ese an IDP? Was she not living with her parents? Why would Yunusa remove an underage girl from her home without her parents consent? That is kidnap!

Are any of the children in this camp being married off and raped by pedophiles? But Ese is now pregnant after Yunusa and his cohorts have forced themselves on her.
Where is the comparison?

If the mad people up north didn't have any evil intent why did they fail to release the girl to her parents immediately they came for her? Do u expect this organisation carrying out humanitarian services to become what they are not before taking care of children displaced due to religious madness in the North?
These children are first humans before any other label is placed on them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

see your life.

Whatever undecided
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Let the camp be checked by appropriate authorities and the presidency to confirm any dubious or malicious act. Yes, freedom of expression is allowed if you sense any form of deprivation of all sort of human rights. MCAN did so well.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Snipes009:
I have been exposed as a r.etarded hypocrite already.

who is this i.diot sef?

abeg stop ranting all over the thread and go away nah?

just dont launch terrorist attacks, because i have no doubt you are a terrorist, jokes aside.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by erusen: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2016
afoobabs:
why is it that xtians ar very dubious, cant u do social welfare service without any ulterior motive must u convert them to xtianity b4 help. its very common xtians. will nt employ u if u ar nt a xtian and u ar nt ready to convert they will nt rent aoz to u. even if they. help. u its for the hope that they. will later convert u.well its no wonder cuz that was hw the reliegion was spread by deceit. in the early days when there ar only st.peter st paul school that was he they convert our brothers to xtianity in the name of education. the early missionaries used education as tool for their deceitful spreading of religion why xtians of nw adage ar using social welfare service. its a shame a religion spread by dubiosity and deceits. sir for the fact that u want to help those kids doesnt mean u shuld change their faith.
so what if they want to change their faith
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

Whatever

hope you can change yourself, but if not, that's that.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

hope you can change yourself, but if not, that's that.
I hope you can buy a brain. if you cant, your own don done grin
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Sanchez01: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

This is what you get when you lak the ability use your brain

Muslims do not need a special building to carry out religious activities undecided

WHat the Christians is exactly what devil does, food etc in return for conversion

What is the purpose of building that camp? Is the public and the government aware of the conversion nonsense?

And can you please stop talking about Ese, the more you drag it into this conversation, the daf.er you sound!

You are nothing but two-faced devils!
What has been the role of Islam in piloting and assisting Internally Displaced Persons, particularly in the North, knowing fully well that your ilk (Boko Haram) brought woes upon these people in the first place? When have you ever campaigned for these people to be treated like humans? Your father's age marry twelve year old girls all in the name of religion while they sent you abroad to live the life. The poor within your fold are being absorbed and taken care of by Christians who chose to serve humanity and all your sect could come up with is subtle conversion? I laugh real hard. Perhaps you did quote the wrong person. Beyond Ese and Blessing and the other young Christian girls that were abducted and forcefully converted by Sanusi and Islam plus Sharia combined, have you come out in any way to condemn this act? You can't because the average Muslim mind believes it is okay because there is "lada" involved.

Muslims don't need building projects to reach out but believe so much in abduction and forceful conversion, and in turn, force these people to die for the sake of a blood sucking demon god who promised them 72 female virgins. Please enlighten me, what package is on ground for female suicide bombers who shout allahu akbar before they detonate I guess 30 strong hefty men skilled in the art of sex? I pray your girl child be abducted by your fellow allah lover and then I'll see if indeed you'll sound daft or play cool and say it is the will of the devil.

I have Muslim friends and a Muslim "daughter". I don't hate Muslims, but I have tons and tens of thousands of issues what your belief and your practice. Christians don't engage in forceful conversions like Islam, heck no. Ask any converted Muslim about this. We don't put to death by stone and we don't burn to the stakes. Among us and around us, there is no such thing as infidels and we don't preach religion, save a few who are on their own.

MURIC and the so called Muslim corpers have showed that they don't care about the lives of those people at that camp but only interested in seeing them shout Muhammed and Allah till they die of hunger. If you feel religion is more paramount than welfare, simply leave the country you ran to and come sit up one here. But until then, keep quiet and hold your peace, alongside you and your ilk. Islam is the problem of the world. I don't blame you. I blame Abraham who caused this wahala.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:
I hope I can buy a brain. if I cant, my own don done grin

no element of shame is in your game, not surprising, you are so used to dropping falsehoods you no longer consider it strange.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by OpinionCounts(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2016
Snipes009:
Why not make it easy for yourself? By pretending to be a Moslem, put on a jalabia and cap, draw the caricature of Jesus and defile it wherever you like, then take it to the core East, around churches settings, then give us your unbiased feedback. Dumb mothafucka...lol

hahahaha, funny human being, you are already cursing and thirsty of blood just at a mere suggestion. I bet you wish you could throw a bomb at me. U can see how difficult it is to get a christian to even notice your stupidity not to talk of killing you, according to you-"i have to pretend i am muslim, i have to tie a rag sorry jalaba nd wear cap, then i need to travel to core east, hahaha, all these adventure just to anoy someone then it means the person is really a tolerant fellow. But in your case, you can still remain your muslim, and u dont need to travel to any remote place, you can even try it in newyork city (USA), just caricature mohammed and stand in the midst of muslims then let me see if you will return alive to continue this argument with me.

5 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by booblacain(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2016
Muslim Corpers' Association of Nigeria
(MCAN)?

Religious groups like these should be band from the NYSC and any thing that has to do with youths in this country. They only exist to divide people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Emmenyk(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2016
rushman003:

You lack common sense and your religion is really blindfolding you.

Adam Johnson of England, just recently was sentenced to 6yrs imprisonment, all his England caps striped, denied by his former club...
His crime was because he slept with a 15yrs old girl.

I pity you, but I particularly pity the "Muslim girl"
they have no right of their own, no husband of theirs (they can't boast of "my husband " rather "our husband"wink, and it seems they're caged all in the name of religion.

You won't see anything wrong in Ese's case, it's understandable but pitiable. come down to the south, that's where you find a 16 years old girl leading and commanding the entire students union government of a tertiary institution, while their mates in the North are tied down together with 6other girls, to a man and all they do is to reproduce.

You lack common sense, that's why you're bringing up ESE's case. though common sense is largely influenced by environment, so it's not actually common sorry. cos every civilized mind would be ashamed to mention Ese here.

May the Good Lord guide your heart

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2016
How about this mothaf****a? Lol

tpiar:

I am an i.diot sef.

I'll stop ranting all over the thread and go away.

I just launch terrorist attacks, because i have no doubt I am a terrorist, jokes aside.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer/dare to be a born liar

i just checked your diary and your uselessness was further demonstrated there.

You said you wished people a merry christmas and then went on to rant about not receiving any christmas hampers.

can you be any more s.tupid than you are showing on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by aminusanti(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2016
I am wondering what a man worshiper would say to someone for him to change his believes, christianity is as confused as christians on NL... dey can only apply their tricks on children or ignorant muslim dat doesn't know anything from qur'an
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Snipes009:
I am a mothaf****a? Lol

get a life.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by OpinionCounts(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2016
freeze001:

Lol... cheesy grin This your test is evil o! Are you looking for whom they will kill?

No harm intended, just a simple tolerance test wink grin
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Now, you are ranting. Who hurt you? Lol. Practise what you preach, son.

OpinionCounts:

hahahaha, funny human being, you are already cursing and thirsty of blood just at a mere suggestion. I bet you wish you could throw a bomb at me. U can see how difficult it is to get a christian to even notice your stupidity not to talk of killing you, according to you-"i have to pretend i am muslim, i have to tie a rag sorry jalaba nd wear cap, then i need to travel to core east, hahaha, all these adventure just to anoy someone then it means the person is really a tolerant fellow. But in your case, you can still remain your muslim, and u dont need to travel to any remote place, you can even try it in newyork city (USA), just caricature mohammed and stand in the midst of muslims then let me see if you will return alive to continue this argument with me.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by vedaxcool(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2016
[s]
chimauga:

Xtins are know for their charitable works around the world,muslims are so onesided, nothing more, tell me if you can say the truth, are there any church in IDP in bornu state. Ans is no.
[/s]

it is a pity you lie on Easter Sunday which IDP camp in bornu did you visit to make your claim? I won't waste my time responding to the various hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by kareemkamil(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2016
End time Pastor, strategy of advert & brainwash people. So no people to brainwash again so is Muslim people now. End time pastor. God his in control.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by erusen: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2016
kareemkamil:
End time Pastor, strategy of advert & brainwash people. So no people to brainwash again so is Muslim people now. End time pastor. God his in control.
u can't even spell
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by scribeopeniyi: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2016
What do you expect on this? Ofcourse xtians will support that action but one thing am sure is the promise of Allah will surely come to pass-Islam will be victorious in the end.

Islam keeps facing challenges here and there as if it's gonna die. Taa. That's not going to happen.

On the abducted Muslim children, xtians will never release them. They are so selfish and inconsiderate. They have no respect for other people's religion. Imagine doing vigil at night, shouting and disturbing the community.

Mo need to trade words with theses liliputians here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by DamieJos(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
Just came to read hypocritical xtians expose their treachero[color=#770077][/color]us selves to the public. Why should an idp camp be managed by a religious body? MCAN shouldn't go down to the level of noise makers whose entire brain is hard wired to shout Islamization, they should simply communicate to the authorities to change the management of the camp from fanatical group to a non religious group. shikena. This sort of bigotry is not new.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.