Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders (7379 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2016
I'm almost celebrating my 2 months anniversary here,however it's been fun really studying some peeps here especially since the beginning of this wooing challenge cheesy boys got no chill but ladies are worse.Here are some typical xteristics of desperate romancelanders.

1) you must always see their comments on first page! Infact they are in every thread,they never prove me wrong.

2) the ladies joke with every Tom, dick and Harry! They desperately seek for recognition.The guys woo every moniker with an "f" infront desperately, even when these ladies ignore they don't give up.

3) Using alternate monikers: This is the reason I NEVER reply pms! Most dickless guys don't really have a better way of making a lady notice them than verbal assault, a psychological disease introverts,caged or inferior guys suffer from and the only way to aggravate those testosterone is when they insult a woman. Trust me these guys don't talk in public,their situation is that bad. And then because of some kinda guilt they create another moniker to chat you up,like the one who tried to disgrace himself yesterday! You know yourself.

4) The ladies stalk their crush: immediately their crush mentions you or compliments you, you are in trouble! You become their enemy instantly. I'v noticed 3 ladies here always despise my threads,matters became worse when their Crush decided to woo me(thankfully he opted out) you wouldn't blame them,cutehector has a sugar coated tongue .He has a hold on them!

5) The guys take things too personal: for crying out loud this is a faceless forum! No lady is betrothed to you. Every lady has a right to chat with whoever she wants,deal with that.Imagine a guy almost took the wooing challenge personal last night and i'm like se-rious-lyyyy? Is this dude a child? It's just a game,stop showing the world how weak you are if you can't concede a defeat with pride and move on.

6) Asslicking: this is very common! The guys don't really do that, unfortunately I can't say same for most ladies.Asslicking,dicklicking or pen1slicking wouldn't make him fall for you,have some pride. Stand out and never be scared to say what's on your mind however how stewpid it is, some ladies are so scared to comment on controversial threads for fear of the unknown,are you a baby? And you think being pushed around makes you more submissive and prettier? Anyway it's not my business.

Ps: when is the wooing challenge for females starting? Lemme woo someone's crush and give them serious heart attack, i'm here to have maximum fun *adjusts padded bra, opens the first 2 bottons* aha the breast is showing well. Catwalks out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by pretydiva(f): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Lalasticlaa, abeg FP fast fast !! cool
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Adjusts padded bra bawo,u wan blind dem guys? grin All wat u wrote no concern me,na dat bra part i saw. Buh op,i hear say gurls too dey asslick cheesy na true?
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Phikom(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2016
bla bla bla bla...
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by cruzita(f): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2016
my sister u are right ooo .but I hope say I no follow
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
my sister u are right ooo .but I hope say I no follow

Lol no you no follow at all cheesy
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2016
Michellla watsup
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
undecided

It's been a while, how are you? undecided
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Awww man sad I'm kinda guilty of 2
....But I like ta play though

1 Like

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by CaroLyner(f): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2016
she's speaking from experience

6 Likes

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Mznaett: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2016
True talk deargrin

1 Like

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by MUVA(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm almost celebrating my 2 months anniversary here,however it's been fun really studying some peeps here especially since the beginning of this wooing challenge cheesy boys got no chill but ladies are worse.Here are some typical xteristics of desperate romancelanders.

1) you must always see their comments on first page! Infact they are in every thread,they never prove me wrong.

2) the ladies joke with every Tom, dick and Harry! They desperately seek for recognition.The guys woo every moniker with an "f" infront desperately, even when these ladies ignore they don't give up.

3) Using alternate monikers: This is the reason I NEVER reply pms! Most dickless guys don't really have a better way of making a lady notice them than verbal assault, a psychological disease introverts,caged or inferior guys suffer from and the only way to aggravate those testosterone is when they insult a woman. Trust me these guys don't talk in public,their situation is that bad. And then because of some kinda guilt they create another moniker to chat you up,like the one who tried to disgrace himself yesterday! You know yourself.

4) The ladies stalk their crush: immediately their crush mentions you or compliments you, you are in trouble! You become their enemy instantly. I'v noticed 3 ladies here always despise my threads,matters became worse when their Crush decided to woo me(thankfully he opted out) you wouldn't blame them,cutehector has a sugar coated tongue .He has a hold on them!

5) The guys take things too personal: for crying out loud this is a faceless forum! No lady is betrothed to you. Every lady has a right to chat with whoever she wants,deal with that.Imagine a guy almost took the wooing challenge personal last night and i'm like se-rious-lyyyy? Is this dude a child? It's just a game,stop showing the world how weak you are if you can't concede a defeat with pride and move on.

6) Asslicking: this is very common! The guys don't really do that, unfortunately I can't say same for most ladies.Asslicking,dicklicking or pen1slicking wouldn't make him fall for you,have some pride. Stand out and never be scared to say what's on your mind however how stewpid it is, some ladies are so scared to comment on controversial threads for fear of the unknown,are you a baby? And you think being pushed around makes you more submissive and prettier? Anyway it's not my business.

Ps: when is the wooing challenge for females starting? Lemme woo someone's crush and give them serious heart attack, i'm here to have maximum fun *adjusts padded bra, opens the first 2 bottons* aha the breast is showing well. Catwalks out

Using sexually suggestive innuendo's equally passes you off as "desperate".

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by pacino26(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2016
Just passing but I stopped at the bra part. Why dem apples come dip towards the south-pole na upon the padded bra grin

Are people really taking this section of the forum serious?

1 Like

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2016
I saw you mention undecided you wanted their names yesterday cheesy now the thread is making you edgy? Kikiki
Cutehector:
Michellla watsup
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

It's been a while, how are you? undecided
I've been good. Mourning Jesus's death undecided
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2016
MUVA:

Using sexually suggestive innuendo's equally passes you off as "desperate".

How can synzu be saying this to me? undecided my 5th crush!
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Adjusts padded bra bawo,u wan blind dem guys? grin All wat u wrote no concern me,na dat bra part i saw. Buh op,i hear say gurls too dey asslick cheesy na true?

My dear, that's their business! Na play I come play here, people be taking things personal for nothing grin
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2016
tosyne2much:

cheesy
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Michellla(f): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Michellla watsup
cool whatss good?
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Awww man sad I'm kinda guilty of 2
....But I like ta play though

Lol guilty of what queenvalerie?
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Laveda(f): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Mediapace: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2016
Shey cos she fine. FP KO PF NI
tosyne2much:

1 Like

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2016
pacino26:
Just passing but I stopped at the bra part. Why dem apples come dip towards the south-pole na upon the padded bra grin

Are people really taking this section of the forum serious?

Lol I think so o
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by MUVA(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

How can syn.zu be saying this to me? undecided my 5th crush!
I like to play with my food before I eat it wink
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I've been good. Mourning Jesus's death undecided

Haha you sure you are a Christian? undecided
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol guilty of what queenvalerie?
KingCheezyPuff.....playin' a bunch sad
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by adegunwa4real(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2016
"That Ass licking part" you have no idea! Am desperate to ass lick estharfabian and myfantasies (shebi na to lick their ass? undecided) btw Op...don't tell me u want to go into E-snatching business o? angry

That reminds me...Tosyne2much...dem don hack your account? shocked
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2016
Michellla:
cool whatss good?
u. wink

It's been a while tho... still in skul?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Meet Up / Rate My Chick! / Happy Birthday Ogugua88

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.