Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397448 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Rosabella4sure(f): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
what a great story!!!wow I love it. tifanny u r too good, really expecting More of it.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by aprilwise(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Please edit d part victor died just make it like nigeria movie. Maureen was dreaming.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Removed

5 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by toykathy(f): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thz Tiffanyj for d update. But what can I do to cure my thirst for more? Today is Friday na, pls give us some more

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adasun(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
make una take am easy on jake na embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by akejujoe(f): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tiffany dis story should teach irresponsible guys a little bit of lesson. D tables can turn at anytime and u end up being the one begging just like Jake.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mhiztee: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
the update is too small pls more

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by lillyana(f): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good for Jake#i hate irresponsible guys

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chummypinky(f): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
wow nice work am hungry for more abeg ;Dwow nice work am hungry for more abeg

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by lateef4me(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
I can bet Jake is not going back to Lagos again .....

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by heemah(f): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
I just lost my appetite. So Victor actually died?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by boldndbeautiful(f): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
i'm in tears cry cry tiffanyj, poor child, Jake is such an ass****

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Donpeteranking(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tiffany u re xtil d bext in luv stories.tualey 4 u. my point of view is dat both jake nd maureen wud be a couple.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by hassan85(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
He he Tiffanyj u good at making ladies feel their selves. see how all of dem are casting bile at Jake. lol. you know you have a way of making us hate characters and later u come to make us like dem. from Henry to Linda, to Mitch, to Maureen, and to Jake nou! very soon you will start painting him white and how caring he is. Weldon Keep d updates coming

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by yusufibrahim(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice one anty Tiffany the update is good as it always Is....... #Calling for more update #

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by chii8(f): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Did i just cry?

Infact am speechless

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iamademorlar(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice write up Aunty TiffanyJ tho the sudden death of Victor pain us to the bone marrow but we are learning to move on because life is full of up and down, so pls keep it coming i cant wait to see how Maureen is goona deal with that jerk called jake... Love your work so much, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Naledi14(f): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
I was very upset over victor dying, but your incredible story writing and scene setting and discriptions have made me forget and accept it.

Please more. kiss

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thank God for d one posted

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
toykathy:
Thz Tiffanyj for d update. But what can I do to cure my thirst for more? Today is Friday na, pls give us some more

she want some oliver oliver oliver twist
i need some too grin
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
I just love Anthony, the man wan use style resemble lipsrsealed
especially the .... pocket your explanations boy.
as for Oga jake, i no even get wetin to tell you self, buh i dey your back bruv we gat something. grin grin grin grin
go after your wooman
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Fijumokesayo(f): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2016
They will so punish Jake that he will beg to die, mtcheww! Nonsense pelu ingredient e ....

I still don't like that Victor died though
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by missuniverse(f): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2016
If i were the author ,i will not let Maureen accept Jake...

If i were the author,i will not give Jake the chance to know Vicky...

If i were the author,i will bring a new character (a male) for Maureen

if i were the author,i will let Jake wallow in regret and eventually die in pain...

If i were the author,i will make these dudes stop thinking they can treat a lady like trash,reject her and their baby,surface after years ,and get a forgiveness,a reconciliation and happy ever after...

But...

Since i am not the author,it ll be to my best interest if I'd held my trouble , and let the boss Tiffy play out her plot...

Tnx for the update
Kip'em comin

8 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Richie990(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2016
lil Vicky father is back.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by fam24(f): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2016
Nobody seems to consider Jake's situation. Though 4 years is a long time to come back to reality, he has the right to be angry. Put yourself or your brother in his situation. You had fun with an assumed call girl, she came back to tell you she's pregnant, then went ahead to report you to your family. What would you have done if you were in his situation?

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by crazo(m): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2016
missuniverse:
If i were the author ,i will not let Maureen accept Jake...

If i were the author,i will not give Jake the chance to know Vicky...

If i were the author,i will bring a new character (a male) for Maureen

if i were the author,i will let Jake wallow in regret and eventually die in pain...

If i were the author,i will make these dudes stop thinking they can treat a lady like trash,reject her and their baby,surface after years ,and get a forgiveness,a reconciliation and happy ever after...

But...

Since i am not the author,it ll be to my best interest if I'd held my trouble , and let the boss Tiffy play out her plot...

Tnx for the update
Kip'em comin
bhet madam you harsh small ooh.. kuku kill jake na abi wetin remain?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missyetty(f): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Even though what Jake did was totally uncalled for, but I still think there is something he is keepimg away from his family. One can not just judge him, there may be be more than meets the eye. Tiffany please come and serve us breakfast, we are hungry already
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by missuniverse(f): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2016
fam24:
Nobody seems to consider Jake's situation. Though 4 years is a long time to come back to reality, he has the right to be angry. Put yourself or your brother in his situation. (1)You had fun with an assumed call girl,
(2)she came back to tell you she's pregnant,
(3) then went ahead to report you to your family.
(4)What would you have done if you were in his situation?
(1) she tried telling him she was not not a call girl and that her actions were based on foolishness ,but he ignored her.
(2) he also ignored her
(3)before then she concealed his identity to her detriment,goin to Mr Anthony came as an after thought;after which a paternity test was carried at her risk and the result buttressed her claims
(4) i would ve cared or pretend like i do.
Deris nothing wrong in being vague ,deris nth wrong in being sphinxlike.
He categorically stated that he didn't want her and her babies.

He suspected that she wasn't a call girl afterall,but he allowed lust gain ascendancy over his attentiveness

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by toykathy(f): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Jjrhymez post=44956073]

she want some oliver oliver oliver twist i need some too grin When are u coming baq
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
DONOCHAS:
Maureen is dreaming
yes, I concur.
Tiffany J, this can't happen now cry

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
oghenekome51:
Tiffany i dont blv it! Victor died! I av wept my eyes sore! So sad i pity maureen despite all her effort to raise d kids! I hope Jake comes to his senses!
Tiffany ure good!

you wept your eyes sore?

sufri lie grin
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=toykathy post=44965718][/quote]

very soon as soon as i can lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
can you buzz my mailbox? lipsrsealed
PLEASE

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.