Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397434 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Rosabella4sure(f): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2016
am really in love wit dis story,really need more it. happy Sunday tifanny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Tiffany your are truly talented and I really enjoy reading your work, pls keep it up. the sky will be your starting point.
meanwhile I haven't heard from shan, tara's younger sister and her American boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mofy1(f): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
missuniverse:
If i were the author ,i will not let Maureen accept Jake...

If i were the author,i will not give Jake the chance to know Vicky...

If i were the author,i will bring a new character (a male) for Maureen

if i were the author,i will let Jake wallow in regret and eventually die in pain...

If i were the author,i will make these dudes stop thinking they can treat a lady like trash,reject her and their baby,surface after years ,and get a forgiveness,a reconciliation and happy ever after...

But...

Since i am not the author,it ll be to my best interest if I'd held my trouble , and let the boss Tiffy play out her plot...

Tnx for the update
Kip'em comin
Thank God u are not the Author and can never be tiffany.
Hian....IF MEN WERE GOD.
What happen to forgiveness or maybe it's not in ur dictionary.
But mind u there are a lot of pple u must av hurt knowingly and unknowingly but they let it pass.
To me maureen did wrong to have lie or stoop so low to achieve her Aim(she was desperate) so if Jake had accepted her easily then she wouldn't av realise her mistake(though that doesn't justify Jake actions)
And don't forget that henry stated that Jake hate lies.(still not enof reason to abandon his kids)
So I think the law of second chance should be pass on both of them.
And pls maybe u should still go back to read about Linda, Tara and mitch they all pass tru one problem and difficulty but at the end it was happily ever after.cheers

6 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by aprilwise(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
This a question to d author. Why did victor die? I was already enjoying his character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by heemah(f): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
TiffanyJ, sup?? Hope you are kkk?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by dupsai(f): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thanks Tiffany for this beautiful piece. I read with mixed feelings the comments before me,l can't help to say that the death of Victor will bring Maureen and Jake back together.
The Bible says,God will reconciles the fathers and the children not the mothers and the children. It's always a mystery for a wayward father to be forgiven than mother.
Both parties have learnt a lesson and l believe in God of second chance to give Maureen and Jake a happy ending.
I'm just happy for Anthony though, he could have died a miserable man if not for the joy Maureen and the twins brought his way.
Do you guys notice that his life was more spiced and the family was more united ever? Can't wait for the next update!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by flowerybabe(f): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2016
so in luv wit dis story,mor update pls and weldone sis

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2016
*walks in*
where is Tiffany, havent caught a trail of her lately. hope you are Ok bae.
*strolls out*

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by toykathy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Madame hope u re good? Its bn a while. Just checking on u darlyn.
Cc: Tiffanyj

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by 1LadySule(f): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sister Tiffany o! why you making Maureen suffer so much? Little Victor didn't deserve to die. embarassed
I hope she finds joy, although I'm angry at Jake, I still feel sorry for him.
Please end the sorrow and update soonest.
Thank you for all the great updates. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Oluwatyna(f): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Well done Tiffany you doing a great job here

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Holumayor: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
nyc story u av gotten here,pls update

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Heemah , Toykathy , jjrhymez , and dupsai thank you all for checking on me. Actually, I am fine, just that, I have been busy these past two days and couldn't afford to type an update.

Mikedimeju , long time and hope you are fine?

To all my readers, please forgive me for my absence. Will try and type this evening.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
aprilwise:
This a question to d author. Why did victor die? I was already enjoying his character.
Victor's death is inevitable. He was never part of the main plot.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Sadyflame(f): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Tank u tiffany
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Patiently waiting ma'am....
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Maryclaire1:
Patiently waiting ma'am....
Abeg na beg I dy beg wuna. I promised you an update when phcn restored light. Few minutes later, it was gone. I waited and now I am calling it a day. Will continue typing tomorrow.

By the way, Maureen and Jake's story is about to start proper. I pray you find it interesting

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Abeg na beg I dy beg wuna. I promised you an update when phcn restored light. Few minutes later, it was gone. I waited and now I am calling it a day. Will continue typing tomorrow.

By the way, Maureen and Jake's story is about to start proper. I pray you find it interesting
No wahala ma...we will wait.thanking u for having us in mind may God bless your kind heart .
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 5:42am On Apr 26, 2016
TiffanyJ:

ride on,but please dont do much of oliver twist ma,just kip it rolling and steady like the former ones.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adegokedamisky(f): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Oh my gosh tiff cum let me hug u, u rock it m living dis stowi lyk kilode kiss
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Fijumokesayo(f): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
the way, Maureen and Jake's story is about to start proper. I pray you find it interesting[/quote]

Hehehhe so the story has not even started? I'm in for a long ride, who am I to say no to such wonderful ride. God bless you Tiff, thanks so much.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
TJ i site u ...i hope say phcn no F-up today shaaa
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Removed

6 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Maryclaire1:
TJ i site u ...i hope say phcn no F-up today shaaa
I'm so sorry the update came late. Better late than never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Taduma1(f): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ma'am, thankz for de update...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Taduma1(f): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
thankz for de update...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by akejujoe(f): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks ma'am but we await more. More mb to ur phone.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kingphilip(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
its really saddening how things turned out for Maureen despite her change in attitude.. what really doesn't make you might surely want to break you enjoy though you claim to have the strongest of hearts

I pray our source of genuine happiness won't be taken away from us

thanks for the update TiffanyJ.. may the fountain of your knowledge never run dry

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
ewoooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Destiny4fame(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
thanks for the update........ but this thing small ooooo
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dis is too much for her to bear.. Receive healings dear mureen.(amen).. Thank you maam
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by supernet4(f): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
kingphilip:

I pray our source of genuine happiness won't be taken away from us

thanks for the update TiffanyJ.. may the fountain of your knowledge never run dry
Amen to that prayer
I really feel for her

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.