Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (396824 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by princessadeola(f): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Victoria is so smart. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pearl009(f): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
wow...thank you Tiffanyj

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mercydaniel: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Jake swiftly drove to his kids school the following Monday to meet with their form teacher. He parked his car and slowly went into the school. He asked the security guard to show him the principal's office. The man directed him to the office and Jake knocked once, and entered.
The Principal looked up from her papers to the man that just entered. She prided herself for knowing the parents of all her pupils. This man was tall her handsome she felt like removing her make-up kit from her bag. He smiled at her and she found herself blushing. He swiftly walked into the spacious office and offered his big masculine hands to her.
'Good morning'
'Morning mr...?'
She wondered who he was and then she remembered that the owner of the school told her he would send someone for her to interview for the post of a teacher. That's it, he must be the one. She immediately snatched her hands from him and looked seriously at him.
'How dare you?'
'I beg your pardon?', the man said in surprise
'The fact that mr. Owor sent you does not mean you should treat me like your equal'
Jake stared at the woman. She should be thirty. She was of average height, dark in complexion and extremely beautiful.
'Now mr, go back through that door, knock again, wait for me to bid you enter and great me with courtesy'
Jake blinked, then burst out laughing. She placed her hands on her hips and said,
'Get out of my office and never return'
'Madam, do you actually think I am here for an interview?'
Like a flash, she found her self. Gosh, this man might have even come to enroll his kids into school. She sighed and blamed everything on his handsomeness. Yes, it affected her this much.
'I am really sorry sir. I mistook you for someone', she said, while searching his fingers for a wedding ring. There was none.
'Don't bother', he said simply and sat down
'I am miss Janet Olu', she introduced
'And I am Mr Jake Joseph'
They shook hands.
'So mr Jake, what can I do for you?'
'I understand that my kids school here. I have been away from home and here to see their academic performance'
'Who are your kids?'
'Ethan and Evans Joseph'
'What?', she asked, looking shocked
'Is there a problem?'
'No, there isn't a problem. I have never met the twin's father'
'Like I said before, I was out of the country and just returned.
The woman looked at the man and understood why Miss Jason had four kids for him. If she were in Maureen,s shoes! She would do same. The man was too handsome and she heard, he came from a very wealthy family.
She sent her secretary, who had earlier went on an errand when Jake came in to summon the kids.
'So, how are they doing?'
'The kids are fine. Academically, they are doing well. In fact, Evan's came second while Ethan came third in last term examination'
'That's good news. How about their relationship with other pupils?'
'Your kids are fine mr Joseph. They do not have any problem. By the way, how is Victoria, is she improving?'
'You know Victoria?'
'Yes, she used to school here'
'Then what happened?'
'You mean Miss Jason didn't tell you anything?'
'Was there a problem?'
The woman decided she had to thread carefully. There was a knock and the door opened. The kids on seeing their father ran to him and again, she was thrown off guard when he went on his knees and embraced them.
'How are my princes doing?'
'Fine daddy. Victoria said our birthday is next tomorrow', Evan quickly added
'You boys think I would forget your birthday? I never did forget, you know why?'
'Why?'
'I was with your mummy on that day and she made me happy by bringing you into this world'
'Daddy?'
'Yes'
'Will you take us to Lagos to spend the weekend together?', Ethan asked
'Is that what you want for a birthday gift?'
'Yes. Victoria said you have aa big house with glasses and a swimming pool. She said the house is big and it has plenty flowers'
'I am surprised Victoria remembered how the house looked like. She visited when she was very little, but then, my princess is as smart as her mother', he said proudly, and without thinking.
Two minutes later, the boys were sent back to their class room. He turned to the principal,
'We were discussing Victoria'
'Mr Joseph, I will advice you to have a talk with your kids' mother'
'I asked her and she evaded the topic. In fact, I came here to ask you to allow me transfer her back here. I don't know why she isn't in the same school with her brothers'
'We can't take her back'
'Why?'
'She was expelled'
'Expelled? What did she do?'
'Please meet miss Jason'
'I am her father and I am here, tell me'
Slowly, she explained the problem the school encountered with Victoria. Jake listened. When she finished he broke the silence.
'I don't understand, Victoria is such a sweet girl. stealing? Bullying? Playing pranks? Was I gone that long?'
'Her mother tried everything she could. The girl didn't care'
'I can't say that Victoria lacked because I know that my brother and father wouldn't leave them go hungry. Maureen on her own is doing extremely well with her business'
'The Guidian counselor of the school thought Victoria's problem is psychological. We tried all we could and finally let her go.
He thanked the woman. Put down his cell phone number, beside Maureen, to be called in terms of an emergency then informed the woman that he would be taking over their fees. She gave the school account number to him as well as the fees for each child.
'Will try and pay in this term's school fees by tomorrow', he told her.
'Miss Maureen already settled that one. I guess it will have to wait for next term'
'Okay then. Don't forget, to contact me when any problem arises'
'I won't'
He left her office and found his way to Nursery two. There, he met the form teacher and introduced himself, after which, he went through all the twins books and told the teacher to contact the principal if there was any problem.
He left the school and drove to Victoria's. Oh yes, Jake was bent on being a good father to his kids. Joel had challenged him earlier on being irresponsible and he would prove them all wrong.

The lovers lay lazily on their bed that evening. The serenity of the room was perfect for both of them and they were left with their thoughts. Jake couldn't understand why seeing Maureen again had flooded back so many memories and he found himself comparing two women. Yes, they both love him, unconditionally and would chose to be with him even if he were very poor. He had seen it in Maureen's eyes that her love for him was not dead and that had threw him off balance.
Where Maureen was carefree, Angel was very caution of her every mood. Maureen feared no in his family and cared not what was said about her but Angel feared his father and was mindful of what people will think of her, where Maureen would try out every intimate style with giggles and enthusiastic, Angel would always hold back and to some extend, she was behind Maureen in bed. He thought of Maureen, her wild response to him and found himself growing hard again. No, he refused to think of her. He was doing okay without her in Accra.
Angel saw his growing hardness and smiled
'Jake, I am not up to this task again. I'm tired'
He smiled at her and kissed her lips.
'Don't mind junior, he is acting on his own accord'
But then, he thought of Maureen. If it were her, she would giggle and see it as a challenge. With Maureen, he was never tired and he couldn't remember her ever being tired of se.x but Angel here would go a round, highest two and she would be done. Jake was still determined to end up with Angel. She is a woman you would love to marry. She would wash his clothes, iron them and even clean his whole house in Accra but Maureen would have preferred for him to get a cleaner. He couldn't remember Maureen ever washing for him or preparing food for him. When it comes to talking, she would best Angel who is a good listener. Maureen was obviously a good mother and he knew Angel would be good again. Maureen sometimes nagged, Angel, never nagged.
'How are the kids?'
'They are all fine. The twins birthday is tomorrow and they said they would want us to spend the weekend together at one of my house in Lagos'
Angel sat up, drawing the sheets to her neck. He found himself thinking of Maureen again, she would have left her bosom bare for him. In fact, she would have used the opportunity taunt him.
'That's great. I will get to know them, without their mother interfering'
'Yes and this is your opportunity to draw them to you'
'Will Victoria come along?'
'Yes, I don't think they will agree to go without Victoria. She is like their queen you know'

By Morning, Angel had dutifully packed two suitcases for herself and Jake. She had a bath and was making up when a call arrived from Ghana. Her father had been just been rushed to the hospital. She was frantic and insisted on going home. Jake had quietly driven her to the airport, kissed her goodbye.
'Sweetheart come with me', she told him
'This is my first promise to the boys it won't speak well of me to not fulfill it. I promise to join you by Monday'
They kissed and got separated. He drove back to Joel's house to find the kids anxiously waiting.
'Where is aunt Angel?', Victoria asked
'She unexpectedly got called back home. She left this morning'
Victoria smiled inwardly and then asked
'Daddy?'
'Yes pumpkin?'
'She won't come back, will she?'
'Of course she will. Now where are your bags?'
Appeared at the top of the staircase holding two suitcases. Jake went to her and collected the suitcases.
'Good morning Maureen'
'Morning Jake. Everything they would need are in the suitcases. The twins will she one while the other is for Victoria'
'Okay'
He took the suitcases to the car. Maureen, helped her kids into the car and wave at them.
'Be good to your daddy kids'
As Jake was about to start the car, Victoria pinched Evan who quickly went into action. He burst into tears and then opened the car and ran back to his mother.
'What is it? Are you ill?'
'No mummy, I won't leave you alone'
'I will be fine. Just go on with your father'
'No'
Ethan too began to cry.
'Come with us mummy, please'
'No, I can't '
'Why can't you come with us?'
'Because I have work to do'
'Who would sing for me before I fell asleep?'
'Daddy? Can mummy come alone too? It won't be fun without her', Victoria added
'Hey, can't come with you, I have so many work to do'
Ethan burst into tears. 'I won't go without my mummy'
'Me too', Evan replied.
'You can't do this to me, we are about to miss our flight', Jake muttered.
'Daddy please beg mummy to come with us', Evan sobbed, while clutching Maureen's legs.
Jake sighed, after all, it was just for the weekend and the house was big. Everyone would have a room. Beside, he had to make up for all three birthday he missed and he could tell that they were in paranoia because they had never been away from their mother. He sighed again and turned to Maureen,
'Please can you spare the weekend?'
'I really can't. I have plans you know'
'Plans you can alter for them?'
'You don't understand, I planned to have this weekend for myself. Look at me, I don't even have time for myself anymore and this is really a great opportunity'
'Mummy please', Ethan pleaded, his cheek already stained with tears.
'You heard your mother, she can't go'
'I won't go', Evan added
Maureen looked at her kids, for the first time they have a an inkling to having what looked like a family for just one weekend. She didn't want to deny them chance. She turned to Jake, who looked pleadingly at her.
'Your girl friend?'
'She had to urgently travel this morning'
'Okay kids, if you will just give me two minutes to pick a bag'
'Okay mum', they all chorused, happy at their achievement. She picked a jeans and shirt, followed by a dress, some inner wears and inserted them in a bag.
'You going?', Mich asked
'Yes'
'Your brother...'
'My children happiness comes first. Tell him I said.
Another three minutes later, they were in the car and waving at Joel's twins and Jessica goodbye. She had never seen her kids so happy. Even Victoria had waved back at Jessica, her face filled with so much excitement it made Maureen almost weep.

They alighted from their cab in front of the house later in the evening. Ethan and Evans turned to Victoria and looked adoring, when they said,
'See Vicky, the house is very big like Eugene's and Elizabeth's'
'Wait till we enter', they dashed ahead of their parents and began knocking on the giant black door with their hands. Jake had actually prepared everything ahead of time. He had had the cleaning company do a thorough job in the house, he had even spoken to Sarah, Justin's wife to help shop groceries to be used for the weekend and finally, he had had the pool drained and refilled.
The gate opened by his guard. Actually, Jake had never met the guard. He had contacted the security agency he always went to for security men to send him this man. The man looked at the three kids and back to their parents and then immediately knew he was looking at his employer.
'You are Jude aren't you?', Jake asked
'Yes sir'
'I am Jake Joseph, this are my kids and this here is there mother', he said pointing at Maureen.
'Welcome sir, ma'
The kids ran into the mansion while Maureen and Jake went for their bags and suitcases. The guard went to retrieved the bags from Jake's hands but Jake told him to help Maureen with hers. They entered and Jake unlocked the door. Once inside the house, the guard dropped the bags with him and went out.
'Ethan, Evans, come here', she called her little kids and they all ran to her
'Are you happy?'
'Yes mummy, very happy'
'Now, I want you two to promise never to play at the back of the house unless I or your daddy is with you'
'Why?'
'I lost a child to a pool once, I will not survive loosing one again'
'But mummy'
'Promise me that no matter what, you will never play near the pool'
'We promise', they chorused
'Mummy, can I learn how to swim? You promised I can, when I turn ten'
'Victoria...'
'Please mummy, I've always stayed away from pools because I promised you but then you also promised to teach me swimming when I turned ten'
'Okay, a promise is a promise. But we didn't hold any swimming suits, will teach you at your grandpa once we get back'
Victoria dashed for her suitcase and innocently removed a pair of royal blue swimsuit. She held it out for everyone to see.
'That's my swimsuit Victoria', Maureen said, embarrassed.
'Yes mum, I wanted to learn how to swim but I don't have any so I took yours', she lower her head. 'I'm I in trouble?'
'Victoria, you of all people should know that my swimsuit won't size you'
'It won't?'
'It won't'
'Okay mummy, can you wear it and teach me swimming? I can just make do with my panties'
'I can teach you', Jake quickly said, already imagining Maureen in that hideous clothe.
'No daddy, I want mummy to teach me', she said sadly.
Maureen was embarrassed, she didn't want Jake to think that she was trying to seduce him again when she wore the suit.
'Victoria, that clothe isn't appropriate'
'How? But you wear it to swim at grandpa's'
Maureen's eyes turned red.
'You always saw me?'
'Yes. Mummy, I've waited for so long for this'
'Maureen, you made her a promise', Jake interceded.
Maureen agreed and the girl hugged her. She ran to her father and thanked him then she was laughing and hugging the twins too. She didn't look at all like the bitter girl she was, three weeks ago. They walked upstairs and Maureen showed them their room. Victoria's room was painted pink, it has its own wardrobe and a bath.
'Pumpkin do you like it?', her daddy asked
'I love it daddy? Can I always stay here whenever we visit?'
'Of course, this is now permanently your room'
'Thank you daddy'
They went to the room next to has and Maureen insisted the boys shared a room. They were all too small to have a room alone. The boys didn't care, they were already used to sharing a bed. Jake said nothing, he allowed them.
'Mummy? Which will be room?', Ethan asked
'The one next to yours of course'
'And daddy?', Victoria asked
'My room is down the corridor', he replied.
The boys looked confused. At their age, they didn't understand that their parents were not married.
'Victoria, why won't mummy and daddy share a room?', Evans asked
'That's because they are not married', she added, much to the surprise of her parents.
more more more, my hearth Is beating faaast bbeatingfffaa
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by toupe: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
wow!!!! I have missed a lot here. This is serious When is the next update pls?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by darloseh(f): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
woow,nyc 1,more ideas

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
mercydaniel:

we all need more but that doesn't warrant quoting an update. ah ahn!

4 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mercydaniel: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

we all need more but that doesn't warrant quoting an update. ah ahn!
I'm sorry all.no mind me jor.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pearl009(f): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
common sense is not common...some people will just be quoting a whole update, nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by BlissfulJeff(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
wow what a story,i finally unghost myself,i must commend u tiffany,u re really gud.cnt wait for ur nxt update.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mercydaniel: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
pearl009:
common sense is not common...some people will just be quoting a whole update, nawa ooo
did u not see my apologies? some time gud approach matters, u most not insult any one b4 u correct d person.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adasun(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
mercydaniel:
yea u ar so right ,I love u ,I love u,please update tomorrow please.
easy lover one. grin grin

she is already and legally taken. undecided

unless u want a jealous man turn tyrrant to use a heavy mallet on ur head shocked cheesy cheesy

It's being a while tiffany,ur grey matter is getting much better.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by splendidiva(f): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2017
u rock ma,these are real wonder kids

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mercydaniel: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Adasun:
easy lover one. grin grin

she is already and legally taken. undecided

unless u want a jealous man turn tyrrant to use a heavy mallet on ur head shocked cheesy cheesy

It's being a while tiffany,ur grey matter is getting much better.

am a female oo,person no dey love person again?abeg oo.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chumzypinky(f): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2017
mercydaniel:
whats this now?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adikij(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2017
Wow it keeps getting interesting thanks tiff

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
mercydaniel:
did u not see my apologies? some time gud approach matters, u most not insult any one b4 u correct d person.

calm down

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Lars24(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wow... I finally caught up with u guys, its bin a wonderful journey from d reluctant bride till now, thou m new here but I see dis a a great community #thums_up

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Xandrose(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Nice work Tiffany j,Please try and update na

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Bolanlevivian: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
We love you TiffanyJ.please wink update

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adefiery05(f): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
nyc job Tiffany J ...kip it cumin

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by harunablezin(f): 11:14am On May 01, 2017
Madam Tiffany do us happy workers day na

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by flowerybabe(f): 6:47am On May 02, 2017
thumbs up ma

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2017
more update madam tiffany

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 5:36pm On May 04, 2017
Removed

7 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 04, 2017
hmm nice update ma

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 04, 2017
If Jake should get back with Maureen, it will be very unfair to Angel. well done Tiff. keep it coming

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by LilySopi(f): 6:16pm On May 04, 2017
Thanks for d update ma'am. Hav bin waiting for it sinceeee

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by crislyn(f): 6:18pm On May 04, 2017
Nice one Tiff..I'm beginning to get the vibes back.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Julietogbo(f): 6:33pm On May 04, 2017
thanks tiff I love the facts that Victoria n the twins are acting so matured.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by splendidiva(f): 6:47pm On May 04, 2017
wow tanks so much ma I feel like saying mummy morrrrrrrrre!

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by heemah(f): 7:51pm On May 04, 2017
So Jake finks he can still donate sperm and leave again?! No way man!!

4 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chizim1: 10:45pm On May 04, 2017
thanks I like Maureen action

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.