Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married (1074 Views)

When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by stancod(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Gudday my fellow Royalty of nairalanders.Pls i need you guys advice on this issue,it's a long story but i'll tell you guys the point in summary. A friend of mine age 28,is in a relationship with a beautiful&talented young lady,age 26, for about 3yrs and decided to get married to her this year. He introduced the lady to his family and after the introduction & knowing of her background & where she comes from,they found out that she is an osu(outcast),they said she is a slave from a slave family. But this my friend insist that he will marry the lady.He told his family the lady is a christian and her family also.The lady's family are more dedicated to christianity than the guy's family. Now he had made his decision to marry the lady but the main trouble is that the guy's father laid a curse on him that if he eventually get married to that lady,he will never hear a cry of a baby in their matrimony or if there is a baby the baby will not live to grow,that there will be no peace in their matrimony. Pls i need your advise house "is it a sin for the guy to go against his father wish not to marry the lady". Pls matured advice b'cos it's a serious thing.Thanks to you all.Editors are allowed to edit.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mba
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by Cutehector(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mchew...
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by ItzTun3chi(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is the father GOD? or is he the one thats gonna marry the lady angry Africans and their retarded mentality angry
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by excellencyabia1: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
I don't think. But if the guy's village is recognise outcast, it might affect them socially. But not all curse works
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by funnynation(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
*lubbish* He neva wan marry.. Wetin be osu for these modern age? We all originated from Adam and Eve. Go on with your marriage arrangment but try to talk to them the way they will understand, you can equally involve ur Pastor or Rev. Fr. Let me see beta girl and my ppl go tell me say na Osu. The funny part be say na only for Igbo land dis Osu things dey rain. If say the guy wan marry Yoruba or sombody from another state, will they think of Osu of a thing?

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by Pheals(f): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2016

2 “Honor your father and mother.” This is the first commandment with a promise: 3 If you honor your father and mother, “things will go well for you, and you will have a long life on the earth.” Ephesians 6:2-4.

But my brother who is saying when did lord doesn't say !! But ...... In this case who knows what the father rely on? He may be a spiritualist or curse the guy with "olugboun" lollol wink

Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by Strahovski1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
African sense.

In 2016?

*Walks away*
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by cruzita(f): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
what lubbish!!!even as a woman,my father can never tell me who or who not to marry .in this days,never !!!!!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
By taking the decision that you are ready for marriage, it means that you are also ready to make your own choices and shoulder any responsibilities. So, therefore, as a man, you are liable to choose a suitable mate.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by stancod(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
excellencyabia1:
I don't think. But if the guy's village is recognise outcast, it might affect them socially. But not all curse works
and it's affecting both family socially
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by stancod(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
what lubbish!!!even as a woman,my father can never tell me who or who not to marry .in this days,never !!!!!
babe e dey easy to talk bt when the family stand firmly in their "NO" u go feel am. My guy they morally down now
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by stancod(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:
*lubbish* He neva wan marry.. Wetin be osu for these modern age? We all originated from Adam and Eve. Go on with your marriage arrangment but try to talk to them the way they will understand, you can equally involve ur Pastor or Rev. Fr. Let me see beta girl and my ppl go tell me say na Osu. The funny part be say na only for Igbo land dis Osu things dey rain. If say the guy wan marry Yoruba or sombody from another state, will they think of Osu of a thing?

Nairaland official comedian
bros the pastors they tell them 2 back-off since the guy parent oppose
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by stancod(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

the father don go meet native spiritualist so dat them go de-associate. He even say the spiritualist tell am say them take blood oath
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by tonychristopher: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
stancod:

How can a man that said he is a son disobey his parents just because of woman toto...people no get shame again ! Nawa

This is crazy
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by Pheals(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
stancod:
the father don go meet native spiritualist so dat them go de-associate. He even say the spiritualist tell am say them take blood oath

u mean the couple to be ..take oath

Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by funnynation(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
stancod:
he has done his part as a human.. He should go on with the necessary arrangement and pls he should not forget to invite me for ''mc'' job during his wedding and traditional marriage

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by excellencyabia1: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
stancod:
and it's affecting both family socially
that is one negative thing about culture and belive. Even when it is beating a wrong drum.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by stancod(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

no it's fake prophecy
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by westlius(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
no b sin ooo because back u and or bae/ wife go stay forever no b or palee
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by stancod(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
tonychristopher:

How can a man that said he is a son disobey his parents just because of woman toto...people no get shame again ! Nawa

This is crazy
guy give urself brain. Shey nah toto him wan chop for marriage. One thing i stand for is that we should stop descriminating people. We all are free-born created by GOD ALMIGTY
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by Richiy(f): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
The father should better pick one. The child will not come or it will come and die young?

What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by eyinjuege: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
tonychristopher:

This is crazy

But how can a father who loves his child place a curse on him??

Unbelievable!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by stancod(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
eyinjuege:

Unbelievable!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by stancod(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
eyinjuege:

Unbelievable!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married by stancod(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
eyinjuege:

Unbelievable!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Met The Side-chic Of Her Boyfriend In His House In Lagos And She Did This / Shoutout To All The Single Mothers ..this Pic Got Me Enthralled / Ghhhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.