Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Have You Ever Been Left Stranded By An ATM? !!!share Your Experience - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Been Left Stranded By An ATM? !!!share Your Experience (19513 Views)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Left Stranded By An ATM? !!!share Your Experience by Omike85(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
there was this babe I was trying to date....on her birthday called her and asked to take her out..she suggested Mr Biggs... owkay.. no problem....meanwhile there was this eatery on campus I was already used to...a plate of rice with full chicken for N750....while making preparations I totally forgot it was Biggs I was going to.. took 2k along with me... on getting there....offered the fine babe a seat and went to order rice, salad, plantain and chicken...na so dem serve am finish come give me my bill....yeeee...N3500 ke?? wet in I buy? Omo see as sweat full my face under ac...I just relaxed...told d guy to remove the plantains and salad...bill remaind N2800...haaaaa..went to the atm...."smart card not active" ...d guy told me to go and eat so he could attend to others.... Omo...I couldn't eat ooo..see as d babe dey tear chicken....see as dem waiters dey look my side...name d babe bail me out last last ooo...was so embarrassed..paid her back leta sha
Re: Have You Ever Been Left Stranded By An ATM? !!!share Your Experience by bankybobo11: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
You're right bro!

Alright bruv cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Left Stranded By An ATM? !!!share Your Experience by Sammypedro18(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
jayAjoku:
My experience was on a Friday in 2014 when i wanted to go home for the weekend was at choba campus uniport went to the atm was with only #50 at the time needed 350 to get home. Stayed on the long queue waited till it got to my turn when it did i tried and was told issue or switch inoperative tried several times at other atms still same problem had to trek from choba to ozuoba then took a taxi with the 50 naira to mgbouba trekked from mgbouba to rumuokwuta before i could get to an atm that worked and helped my card issue can't forget that day was trekking and crying

Chai!!!!! D Lord is ur strength Bro, u would be a nice fit for d army bro
Re: Have You Ever Been Left Stranded By An ATM? !!!share Your Experience by Eyepencil: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Gracito:
and you didn't call me, abi? Okay, kwantinu

Lols...i'm sorry grin

Happy Easter!
Re: Have You Ever Been Left Stranded By An ATM? !!!share Your Experience by Emeka71(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Last 2 years in 2014 while I was serving the Stanbic IBTC at Ile-Ife debited Me N16,000.00 without presenting me the cash. I reported to the bank and the issue was resolved within 4 days.
Re: Have You Ever Been Left Stranded By An ATM? !!!share Your Experience by chyegems(f): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Kikikikikikikiki.. Can't stop laughing. Nice thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth / Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin / Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.