Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) (78714 Views)

Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Pennsylvania: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Raydos: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided But You Said I'm Gonna Be Rolling On The Ground But I'm Not undecided
I'm Kissing Your Boo's Ass Instead!
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laughing
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by callJesu: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Feel free to do whatever but don't touch her buttocks
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by macino1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol. . .Human. Always want to discover anything
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by obontami: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
PDP sha
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
No liked comment here o.

na so the post dry reach?
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Code45: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
OP, you are lame. These pictures are old and stale.

1 Like

Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
This family should make the list, too

1 Like

Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Evathyst(f): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laugh carry me go Japan go spit! grin grin grin
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ahahah rotflmfao.. now u rily make my nite.... ehehehehe.... I go add my own weddin picture soon, abeg make I run go find ham...
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by macaranta(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Got to be the Kenyans
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Hala(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just too incompetent jeez! angry

Is he Buhari in any of the pictures? Don't spoil the blues with your galala.
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by bqlekan(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
now this is hilarious grin
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Old piks *Not funny
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by vicstar(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
• • • • • • • Chai what a world undecided
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Correct cheesy
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
gringringringringringringringringrin;gringringringringringringringringringringrin;Sgringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by blezzymoore: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahaaaa
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Richy4(m): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2016
I like the bread cake pic.... smiley
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by sped1oro(m): 12:05am On Mar 27, 2016
hillarious
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by danemenike: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by adeyemisophia: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Sup you'll
First off;am not saying anybody should send me money,that is not why we are here,am just trying to help build a career in this music business.
Have seen a lot of dope rappers and real good singers I mean amazing singers around looking for the smallest opportunity to record their song or even to get their songs heard.
Most of this peps are so good and they are even ready eat a bowl full of poo just to record a song.(Talking from experience)
You'll know what I mean already so let me cut the story shot,am trying to start a movement for guys or girls that love to produce or artist that have always loved to make those drake,meek mill,rick ross,kendrick lammer,the weekend,casper nyovest,Aka and so on... type of music am not talking about doing the same type of music am just giving an example.
So if you know you have what it takes to start this movement,Home studio,Money to start a real nice studio,or you are a dope producer and you have any other thing related idea to start this movement then
Holla me or whatsapp me
On 08102803093 This is not just a thought its something most of us have been facing since we found the love 4 music.
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Seventeen(f): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2016
At least they are now on nairaland... grin
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by doskie(m): 12:29am On Mar 27, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Lmaoooooooo this is one of the funniest threads i have seen on Nairaland!
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by slevin: 12:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Lmao.. classic!!!! :DLmao.. classic!!!!
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by dhesmond(m): 2:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Weed been manifesting since the days of old(1856) lol
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by akigbemaru: 2:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Hilarious wedding pics
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nairadays: 2:49am On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin grin Abeg that branch manager take am easy ooo grin grin grin
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Fifth picture.
Dude looks like Vic O. Runs away grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.