Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) (78719 Views)

Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by karryn(f): 3:06am On Mar 27, 2016
undecidedD love of unique photos is the begining of stupudity
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Trust77: 3:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Rubbish
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by JayJustus(m): 3:45am On Mar 27, 2016
they are all from Mombasa hahahahaha
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by HaneefahAde(f): 6:39am On Mar 27, 2016
The bread as cakes cracked me up so much. Na by force to cut cake? And what went into the bridal trains brain to take such pose. Anyway it's gud to be unique even if stupid.
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by ChiChiOfLondon(f): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2016
totally hilarious pix!! lol
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by vinjustice(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2016
kai...shukabankasa....

am coming
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2016
sammyj:
Okokobiokoooooo! !!!! shocked shocked grin grin cheesy
ovokooo. . . okotorigba. . .
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Fawklicant: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by berbajiday(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2016
lmao, when bae is a branch manager, OR THE JAMES BOND ONE HAD ME IN STITCHES ;Dlmao, when bae is a branch manager, OR THE JAMES BOND ONE HAD ME IN STITCHES
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by WOruGunu(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Blackfire:
In my little experience in life, many people who spend enormous time and money on wedding day, always ve broken marriages...

I hope u know there is a big difference btw wedding and marriage.

*where is that my Easter fowl*
pls do enlighten me on d diff btw wedding and marriage. thanx
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by WOruGunu(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Blackfire:
In my little experience in life, many people who spend enormous time and money on wedding day, always ve broken marriages...

I hope u know there is a big difference btw wedding and marriage.

*where is that my Easter fowl*
pls do enlighten me on d diff btw wedding and marriage.
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sambisa forest?
Yeah..Boko boys will be the officiating ministers.
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Yeah..Boko boys will be the officiating ministers.
who will be the groom?
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by kelecie: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just too incompetent jeez! angry
na u bikooo
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
who will be the groom?
Still waiting for the lucky guy.
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by chichriso: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha

If you are a blogger, click my SIGNATURES and add your blog
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by mjames: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2016
Wow this is serious
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Still waiting for the lucky guy.
Who wouldn't feel lucky to have you?
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Who wouldn't feel lucky to have you?
Lol, stop flattering me
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, stop flattering me
Not flattering joor
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Not flattering joor
if you say so, how was service today?
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
if you say so, how was service today?
Didn't attend....

You?
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by calabardick(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2016
This one is suicidal!
Fvck satan

Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Didn't attend....

You?
Didn't attend too
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Didn't attend too
what happened? Why didn't you attend?
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
what happened? Why didn't you attend?
Was too tired, why didn't u attend?
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Was too tired, why didn't u attend?
Didn't feel like going and tiredness to...

Which church do you attend?
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Didn't feel like going and tiredness to...

Which church do you attend?
Church of Angelscheesy
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Church of Angelscheesy
Angels of light or darkness?
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Angels of light or darkness?
Angels of lightcheesy
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Angels of lightcheesy
I will need proof
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I will need proof
Wanna join me to my church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.