Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) (78962 Views)

Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Wanna join me to my church?
With all pleasure. What's the procedure?
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Adeola2016: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Very funny, dis can't be real all in the name of what, gush!! Just passing by #lolz#
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

With all pleasure. What's the procedure?
Just come with enough cash cos we take offering like 10 times every Sunday cheesy
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by knackz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
when ur bae is a branch manager ; ..poo every were
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Just come with enough cash cos we take offering like 10 times every Sunday cheesy
lol... That is an end time church..
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by franklin000(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
people do crazy things really
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
lol... That is an end time church..
Yeah, that's our doctrine
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
lol
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Yeah, that's our doctrine
end time angelberry
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
end time angelberry
gringrin I feel honoured, I never knew you're this friendly
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
gringrin I feel honoured, I never knew you're this friendly
I feel more honored grin

And I'm very friendly and playful tongue
Re: These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Nah, I want mine in the forest
Sambisa forest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.