Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix (1258 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) / Buhari Wished Obama 'Happy Retirement'. Lady Replies Him After His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
It is no fabrication that some parts of Africa and the world label mothers-in-law as quarrelsome and unaccommodating. That view is not shared by some people notwithstanding. A twitter user by name Sisi Cynthia had tweeted that she could only marry a Nigerian man whose mum was dead otherwise, she should be counted out of marriage.

Many of those who commented did not spare the twitter user for using that string of words. See how people reacted above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/lady-who-wishes-her-mother-in-law-dead.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2016

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by seunny4lif(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
angry angry
Anyone both man and woman dat wish my mother to die will surely die in Jesus name angry angry

Some ladies are useless and heartless
Where was the lady when my mom dey suffer for us angry angry
Will I blame the girl undecided If not all those useless boiz writing thank you for accepting me on those useless ladies wall angry angry They no thank their mama angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by oglalasioux(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
If she marries and becomes childless, as I hope she'll be with that warped mindset, she'll have nothing to lose.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
seunny4lif:
angry angry
Anyone both man and woman dat wish my mother to die will surely die in Jesus name angry angry

Some ladies are useless and heartless
Where was the last when my mom
God will not allow such people near your path
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by seunny4lif(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
kiss
Amen and you too
TonyeBarcanista:
God will not allow such people near your path
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Some people are evil personified
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by steppin: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Uselessness get different forms. This is the height of uselessness.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
seunny4lif:
kiss
Amen and you too
Oga that kiss fit give U 14yrs o
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by chriskosherbal(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Well she is entitled to her opinion.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by kossyablaze(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abeg who dey go Eko hotels here 2mrw for Ays show?I dey turn up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by Akosxxx(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by seunny4lif(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin cheesy
I be gay now
grin
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga that kiss fit give U 14yrs o
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by babdap: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
End time lady but remember law of karma
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by asadike(f): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
But u want your mum to live while your mum in law, u want dead? pls pray u dont have male kids or kindly wait for karma. ubulu okuko!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by nigeriapolitics(f): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
law of karma, ur daughter in law will av same wish. angry
I pray to c my mother in law, if possible my grand mother inlaw ; grin grin grin ;want many mothers for my lovely kids
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by seunny4lif(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin
Oya come make we relate grin
nigeriapolitics:
law of karma, ur daughter in law will av same wish. angry
I pray to c my mother in law, if possible my grand mother inlaw ; grin grin grin ;want many mothers for my lovely kids
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by chukwukadibia10: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
They replied her right.

if I marry u , and u talk shit to my mum.

You will go the next second.

is better am having problem with my wife and she's in good terms with my mum.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by evatee(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Abeg who dey go Eko hotels here 2mrw for Ays show?I dey turn up

I for show face if to say u be correct ladie here for NL
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by kossyablaze(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
evatee:

I for show face if to say u be correct ladie here for NL
Bad boi...
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by Montaque(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
It's a popular opinion among girls these days.
I don't know what mother in law did to them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
She is just looking for cheap popularity.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Naive In Nigerian Politics / Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Routes. / Nigeria Generating More Revenue From Sand Than Gold… 5 Revelations From Neiti’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.