Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... (1000 Views)

Pls Friends I Need Assistance On How To Advice My Friend / Please Friends I Need Advice On This / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by niceguy411(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Please friends.... I need your sincere advice on this. I am a masters degree student in a university in the south south. I saw this girl when she was in her first year. I watched her closely for about one year.... now she is in her second year. I admire her character soo much.... that I asked her for a decent relationship.
She didn't say anything at the moment but told me we were going to talk about it. After, two weeks I accompanied her towards her house after our usual prayer meeting in the church. I reminded her about what I told her..... but she said she was not interested in a relationship for now. I think I understand her because she is this kind of very serious medical student. The truth is that i'm confused...... I don't know whether to continue showing her love & care.... or to forget about her...... I sincerely love her. please.... friends advice me.... especially the ladies... I need your candid advice on this...... no insults please.....
Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by SUPERPACK: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
t
Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by cliquevibes(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
May d grace 2 ave sense come upon u nw, she told u she wasn't interested and ur there forming perseverance abi...Kontinu

1 Like

Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by kazzamaks28(f): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Do not choke her with care and concern for now,just be a friend,that will make her more comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by pattybf(f): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
keep loving her as a sister
Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by Pheals(f): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2016

sorry Bro .... Thegirl no gree shikena undecided

Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by goodmorning40: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just be a friend, her type is such that don't glory boyfriend girlfriend relationship. Be a friend until u are ready for marriage and then pester her seriously
Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by niceguy411(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
pattybf:
keep loving her as a sister
thank you...
Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Don't forced urself to someone who is not interested to be with u...let her go and concentrate in ur thing...get a job & if ur fate will intertwine again in the near future,then u can ask her again. grin
Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by niceguy411(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
Don't forced urself to someone who is not interested to be with u...let her go and concentrate in ur thing...get a job & if ur fate will intertwine again in the near future,then u can ask her again. grin

thanks.... kashy...... just that it isn't easy to let go... just like that
Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
niceguy411:

thanks.... kashy...... just that it isn't easy to let go... just like that

I didn't say it was easy but u can do it if u want..
Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by MrCork: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
niceguy411:
Please friends.... I need your sincere advice on this. I am a masters degree student in a university in the south south. I saw this girl when she was in her first year. I watched her closely for about one year.... now she is in her second year. I admire her character soo much.... that I asked her for a decent relationship.
She didn't say anything at the moment but told me we were going to talk about it. After, two weeks I accompanied her towards her house after our usual prayer meeting in the church. I reminded her about what I told her..... but she said she was not interested in a relationship for now. I think I understand her because she is this kind of very serious medical student. The truth is that i'm confused...... I don't know whether to continue showing her love & care.... or to forget about her...... I sincerely love her. please.... friends advice me.... especially the ladies... I need your candid advice on this...... no insults please.....

...Please MOVE this raggamorrick thread to joke section..jor.....you watch a girl for one year & then your deppresd cozzz she reject you?...showing you be worrryed about getttin arrrested for stalking??...SHAME ON YOU!! (No ofense) angry
Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by obiorathesubtle: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
cheesy continue waiting.. The patient dog eats the fattest bone
Re: Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... by AccidentalGenius: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
niceguy411:

you had to ask didn't you. Couldn't you just let things flow and see where it leads. At least she'll gauge if she's attracted to you. Anyways, she's told you see isn't interested. Leave her alone

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Masturbation Bad? / She Is Asking Wether To Leave Her Boyfriend(read What She Wrote). / My Collection Or Erotic Art And Photograpghs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.