Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) (6950 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by Caseless: 6:15am On Mar 27, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Mansion at where? Igbere or USA
help me ask am.

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:
Rotflmao!! You guys wish!! grin

I kept laughing at the Israeli ignoramuses back then who thought Omenka is an exclusive Igbo name, even when I told them a billion times I aint Igbo. I was like, oh well, who can deny a pig its scum?? If they refuse to believe I'm NOT igbo and my moniker is my real name, that is their business. grin

By the way, why has Omenka suddenly become the subject here?? Is this thread about me or OUK and Lagarde?? Aren't you people proud lagarde is in your house??

See me see wahala oo. cheesy
What does omenka mean in your language?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by Beremx(f): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:
If Okorocha could be a Hausa man, who is Beremx to be Igbo?? grin

Of course she's just "pretending". Any "real Igbo" should worship the Albino in Kuje. cheesy

Why haven't you guys mentioned Agatu yet??

Why are you guys derailing the thread?? I thought you people would be proud of this news oo. grin
cool cool
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by Babacele: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Beremx:
cool cool
sup Jack?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by Ariani: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Someone here seem to be scared of being reminded of Agatu. grin
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by Beremx(f): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Babacele:
sup Jack?
happy Easter. how are you doing?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by SonOfEl(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Orji na real strongman o..
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by Raydos: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Is This Nigeria Or Somalia??
This News Is Proudly Made In Nigeria
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2016
These fraudsters.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2016
KissCODE:

someone should tell her that Kalu cannot convince Daura man to take IMF loan... PERIOD!

No my friend, now, we know those who have been selling us to the imperialist-league.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by UIA04(f): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Why do all these wealthy eastern/South eastern men have small children at their old age. Orji Kalu, ifeanyi Ubah, elumelu, apkabio, wike even amaechi the eldest child won't be above 15 years most Are 10 and below.
Or do they have more than one wife, choosing to bring the younger one as first lady. #justasking#
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by swtdrms(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:
Why do all these wealthy eastern/South eastern men have small children at their old age. Orji Kalu, ifeanyi Ubah, elumelu, apkabio, wike even amaechi the eldest child won't be above 15 years most Are 10 and below.
Or do they have more than one wife, choosing to bring the younger one as first lady. #justasking#

Have u 4gotten that men from those regions you just mentioned always wait till they make all the monies in the world before they marry? How would they not have kids at old age?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by Babacele: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Beremx:
happy Easter. how are you doing?
same to u Madam. how is d young Jack? me I'm good enjoying my Easter hol on a farm with my fingers on d Lapi trying to meet deadlines. Life has just been too fair to me despite my shortcomings. I'm great n I thank God.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by Beremx(f): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Babacele:
same to u Madam. how is d young Jack? me I'm good enjoying my Easter hol on a farm with my fingers on d Lapi trying to meet deadlines. Life has just been too fair to me despite my shortcomings. I'm great n I thank God.
thanks to God for life. Enjoy my dear. cool cool
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by musicwriter(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
mazimee:
How will this affect an average Nigerian?

A lot!.

Ms. Lagarde is in Nigeria to rally support from Nigerian elites so that her organization the IMF would loan money to our government without resistance. The IMF would then charge interest on the loan and together with the world bank will control the Nigerian economy, thereby making a lot of money from Nigeria in the process.

Initially, president Buhari wasn't interested in the IMF loan offer. But, in some countries, when the president or elites refuse to agree to support IMF and world bank loan, the IMF will pay out huge bribe money to them to pressure the president of the target country to accept the loan offer- that's if the President is not actually part of the scam. This's why Ms. Largarde has met everybody from Genevieve Nnaji to Orji Kalu to anybody of importance. She've been in Nigeria like 4 times since Buhari administration. Finally, it seems the president has fallen.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) by SonOfEl(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
musicwriter:

A lot!.

Ms. Lagarde is in Nigeria to rally support from Nigerian elites so that her organization the IMF would loan money to our government without resistance. The IMF would then charge interest on the loan and together with the world bank will control the Nigerian economy, thereby making a lot of money from Nigeria in the process.

Initially, president Buhari wasn't interested in the IMF loan offer. But, in some countries, when the president or elites refuse to agree to support IMF and world bank loan, the IMF will pay out huge bribe money to them to pressure the president of the target country to accept the loan offer- that's if the President is not actually part of the scam. This's why Ms. Largarde has met everybody from Genevieve Nnaji to Orji Kalu to anybody of importance. She've been in Nigeria like 4 times since Buhari administration. Finally, it seems the president has fallen.

Your tale is by moonlight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send Draft Bill On Minimum Wage To NASS, NLC Warns FG / The Richest Governors In Nigeria / PDP Governors Raise Alarm Over Excessive Borrowings By The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.