Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS (53587 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by dainformant(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Former Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff, ensured he brought joy to the people of Borno state as he hosted a large crowd who troops at his mansion in Maiduguri to celebrate with him during the Sallah holiday. The sacked chairman gave out cash and other gift items to the people as they prayed for him in appreciation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ex-pdp-chairman-ali-modu-sheriff-shares-money-hosts-large-crowd-mansion-photos.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by dainformant(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by Tolexander: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Giving them less than 0.1% of their money he once stole!

And they are happy!

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by KingBelieve: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Trying to stay relevant since we dumped his ass

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by SalamRushdie: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen these are the characters expected to move Nigeria forward

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by Alphafeezay(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Money

Money

Money........

The only language we all understand

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by MhizzAJ(f): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Just look at d crowd
Stolen money undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by greatiyk4u(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
King of the boys

He never disappoints from his days as SAS ( Senator Ali Sherrif) to his days as GAS (Governor Ali Sheriff)

I can't forget my encounter with you in your campaign in Biu town of Biu local Govt

Quite memorable.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by brainpulse: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
The man that saved PDP but was pushed out because of the selfishness of wike and fayose

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by paiz: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Camera stunt
Look at the situation of our dear country, God will punish all corrupt politician

14 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
See castle wey him dey live, we don suffer.

20 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by SageTravels: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
OUR MONEY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by apesinola001: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Looted money

7 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Politicians hav turned Nigerians into beggers

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by Odianose13(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
This happens only in Nigeria.

You are sacked. You then spray money to celebrate. what exactly are you celebrating? ........ the sack? or the fact that ure now free to enjoy embezzled funds?

6 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Drop the Address by quote to me. grin
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by glosplendid(f): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mtcheww
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by eyeview: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
D common wealth of d people which he siphoned for personal use is what he is now sharing to them individually and they are thanking him.

That is the summary of Nigerian politics for u

10 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by sammyj: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is a story tale of our politicians Stealing, killing, impoverishing and giving back to the masses they steal from !! cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by apesinola001: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Make I go there to collect my own
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by itiswellandwell: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmmmm. Just like giving alms.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by teamsynergy: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
person need to abandon this country to be able to fulfill ur biggest dream oo... this mofos gat no plan

1 Like

criminal cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by benuejosh: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Correct Man.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by Bede2u(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
greatiyk4u:
King of the boys

He never disappoints from his days as SAS ( Senator Ali Sherrif) to his days as GAS (Governor Ali Sheriff)

I can't forget my encounter with you in your campaign in Biu town of Biu local Govt

Quite memorable.
APC criminals are shameless

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by holatin(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
op you Bleep up, y u just dey post this, I would ve been there to have a share of the national akara
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by Celestyn8213: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Carry go jor
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by tunary(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
See as him be like bunch of banana

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by Nbote(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dats why dey kip impoverishing their ppl, so dey'll always see dem as demigods who share peanuts to dem thereby buying their loyalty and brains..

6 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS by Mopolchi: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
I dey come collect my own

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.