Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... (23111 Views)

Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by jabojafa(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Aitee1:

I love this concept of displaying pictures on projector during reception but my location is akwa ibom can you deliver?
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by Bellamakeovers(f): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Amopea:
Hello,

I will be getting married in August, and my budget is 1M for 80 guests. But, I don't know how to plan the wedding oo. I hope to have the trad and white wedding on the same day. Pls how do I plan cox I don't think I can afford a wedding planner....*I think their charges can break a neck.

I will appreciate suggestions, opinions and ideas.

Many thanks
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by lasisi69(f): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Moz22:
ayam telling u..nice to have u bck to what we knw u as..Endtime op
baba... Happy easter
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by Moz22: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
lasisi69:
baba... Happy easter
same here man..Good week ahead

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by kaima1984(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Olurinade10:
If u are serious abt It.....beep me am having mine by May nd d budget Is 950k. ...mayb some insights can be given to you 08068959611
Wats d diff btw ur budget n hers?mtchewww
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by ekiloui(f): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Amopea:
Hello,

I will be getting married in August, and my budget is 1M for 80 guests. But, I don't know how to plan the wedding oo. I hope to have the trad and white wedding on the same day. Pls how do I plan cox I don't think I can afford a wedding planner....*I think their charges can break a neck.

Many thanks
Contrary to your believe our charges don't break neck. I'm a planner and if you're within abuja and environs, I can plan your wedding and still have change for my self within your budget

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by emsco(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
You cant do without a season videographer becos you want the best moment of your wedding cermony to be recorded. Am a filmaker/ videographer, i will give you the best and my price is affordable. Call me on 08131501631
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by lordmario(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Amopea:
Hello,

Many thanks
Am a planner, you can contact me.
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by SbS2(f): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hello Amopea,
The few questions I have for you is

1) what do you really want for your wedding day?

2) do you want your wedding in the islands or mainland?

3) are you planning to have your traditional and white wedding at the same location?

these questions needs thorough thoughts and answers before any other discussions.

Tots...
If you can afford a million naira comfortably, no problems, but if you happened to save up a million naira for your wedding only to be uncomfortable AFTER the wedding, please, think twice.

Reply me if you want to
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by inestimable(f): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hello dear, I am an event planner and will help you without a cost, just send me a pm
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by jaydee87(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Amopea:
Hello,

Many thanks
well from my perspective the said amount is enough for 80ppl even giving them little hampers. the money is it from both of you or just you which ever way its enough you just need to set your priorities right. do the necessaries and leave out the unwanted..
NB: we can cover your event for you both photography and videography. #imagedoctors..
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by MrRhymes101(m): 2:13am On Mar 28, 2016
Amopea:
Hello,

Many thanks
Congrats dear. I'm a Comedian/MC, I'm sure u will be needing 1 for ur wedding. U may google COMEDIAN MR RHYMES to watch my videos. 07068749370. Thanks
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by MrRhymes101(m): 2:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Olurinade10:
If u are serious abt It.....beep me am having mine by May nd d budget Is 950k. ...mayb some insights can be given to you 08068959611
Congrats dear. I'm a Comedian/MC, I'm sure u will be needing 1 for ur wedding. U may google COMEDIAN MR RHYMES to watch my videos. 07068749370. Thanks
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by ruffhandu: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2016
Hi Amopea,i know of this company that can help.they can help plan an awesome wedding for u even at a lower cost.pls visit this site for more:
www.equilibriumwedding..com.ng

That site is loaded.ur wedding color and theme can also be gotten from that site.
Thank me later.
All the best!!!
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by ruffhandu: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2016
@Olurinada10...hi,I'm recommending this company to u(pls visit this site for more details)
www.equilibriumwedding..com.ng

Their services and professionalism are mind-blowing.
Give them a try and you'll be glad u did.
All the best!!!
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by weselomo(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2016
although, with the help of pple around, I'm budgeting #200k for my upcoming wedding on may14, even d 200k, I never get 50k...may God bless in his wonder.
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by hedva(f): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Hedva Events is a brand dedicated to events planning and services. Our event scope cover social events like weddings, bridal showers, kids parties, birthday parties as well as corporate events. Other services we render include; Event ushering, Venue decoration, Event coverage and Rentals of events needs ranging from hostess costumes to projector, lights, chairs, canopies e.t.c. Our hostesses are well groomed are we believe they will give your event that special touch, making guests feel at home while at your event. Our rates are very affordable and our service delivery spread across Nigeria, you can trust us to deliver quality service anywhere in the country.
For bookings and enquiries you can reach us on any of the following platforms. We love to hear from you.
Phone no:07083352545,08136676015
Bbm: 7af77b35
Fb: www.facebook.com/hedvaevents
IG:@hedvaevents
Twitter: @hedvaevents
Email: hedvaevents@gmail.com

Remember when you let us handle your events, you are getting a brand dedicated to make your event a success.
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by SbS2(f): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
If you are interested or you know someone who is or a company like schools, hospitals, hotels,, etc, who is interested in buying 20L, 50L, or more quantities of liquid soap, germicide, insecticides, bleach, scouring powder, liquid air fresheners and other household or office cleaning products, kindly call or contact me via Phone:08025637537, E- mail: otilsworld@gmail.com.
We also package souvenirs for your guests on occasions at affordable prices.

Happy Easter to you
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by akinolatosin(f): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
weselomo:
although, with the help of pple around, I'm budgeting #200k for my upcoming wedding on may14, even d 200k, I never get 50k...may God bless in his wonder.

Even with 200k a lot can be done as long as u start planning now
+ i knw some1 dat can help although she is based in sango in ogun state
May14 is already here u might need to start planning now
Call me on 08030772623
Congracts on ur wedding inaddvance
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by Ochyglowsglows(f): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bae, am an event planner. Am currently in imo state, helped organize my friends trad. My niece's wedding is in August too. And I can categorically tell u that, 1m will cover an occasion for 150 peeps, plus ur clothes, souvenir, food, photography et all. Email me, momohgloria23@gmail.com. No fear o, am not charging a kobo. I l make a draft costing and send to u. U d be glad u did. Mind u, I cook for events and bake wedding cakes too, so don't think ur 1m won't do d trick. It sure will. It's about being prudent and doing things in moderation.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by SbS2(f): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Miss Amopea,
How come you did not reply anyone even after so many suggestions? Well, I will like to know what you have decided or if you have contacted someone here yet. I would love to be a part of the planning of your wedding since I have the energy and since I can help out by helping you plan it through and thoroughly. It's all about you. Are you living in Lagos? Well we can mail one another through otilsworld@ gmail.com or watsapp, your choice.
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by purplestoneeven: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
We can handle your event for you and it will be just the way you want it. With your budget you can have a classy event and a memorable one too.

PurpleStone Events focus is on low budget weddings.

We offer event planning and management, decoration, ushering, vendor sourcing and make up and gele tying services.
All our services and more you will get with your budget.
We handle events from start to finish.

Let's talk.
Phone numbers- 08099441987, 08023072654
BBM- 7E29C943
Email- purplestoneevents@yahoo.co.uk
Instagram- purplestoneevents

Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by moutew: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2016

Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
you might need a live. and contact us at emmax band 07034618548
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by meetmal03(f): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by sweetsmith1986: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Well 1million is not so small or big for 80guest, but trust me you need an event planner to help you run through your budget, since you intend having d trad and white at the same day so here is my help, call or WhatsApp @360shadesevents, the good thing is that they also rent wedding gowns, bridal train gowns, the groom attires, in fact any lovely custom you can think of, you can get your traditional attires wit them at very mouth watering prices, let them run ur budget wit you, they will help you get your checklist of the necessary things needed for your trad Nd white wedding, also help you come wit a budget plan on how your 1million spent, some times it is not how much have to spend on your wedding, it is well it was planned and coordinated, speaking from experience my big sis had her wedding last December, her budget was 1.5million, 150guest, and it was awesome, cos most of our attires were rented from 360shades, which saved us lots of money to do other things, here is their contact, 08038252650, Instagram is @360shadesevent.
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by LebenNG: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amopea:
Hello,

Many thanks
well, no one knows if its in ghana cedis or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day / Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.