Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune (19467 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member / Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) / Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by amagunnerfan: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
ndcide:

We are talking about how Nigeria can come out of buhari you are talking trash. Have we had it this bad? Be honest, don't try to justify your support. Just be honest.
We truly have never had it this bad. Never has a man from a supposed minority region been allowed to milk us dry as much.
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Demallcrazy(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2016
KissCODE:
Bros forget story... Fayose has given those guys BALLS.
Fayose and Wike have shown them that Buhari is just a paper tiger... He can do nating I mean NOTHING...

BUHARI HAS BEEN DEMYSTIFIED... Believe me
I deh laff u & ya fellow goons.
U knw why I deh laff?
Nah unah say durin d 80's dat it was Idiagbon rule & showin military tyrancy then.

2day nko?
I guess nah Idiagbon dey 4 him grave dey show him power tru Buhari, abi?

On fayoshole, mek una don't worry, day gor soon break, and wen ee break, d ocucko wey never crow 4 him life b4, must shally crow a tune dat mornin.
Happy easter cool

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by AceDomino(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2016
Macfloyd:
Fayose should know dat before DSS could release dis man he had already cooperated and given enuf evidence. DSS are only buying time am sure they are coming back to pick more members from d state house of assembly. But wait a minute, isn't dis d same man dat was about to die some days ago and only spent 1 day on d hospital bed dat was staged? Fayose will never learn, his wife had already predicted he'll end up in Jail sha... grin

I'm guessing you had a One n One chat with Feyisetan to have known that she predicted that, right?

And if I may ask kindly, pal which state re you from?
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by franudi: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Lol really??
Dasukin metuh and kanu will beg to differ. Take it from me, Fayose is going to end up in jail. Just be patient and watch.
You are a very big liar. This is democracy era and not millitary.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Greenback: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2016
rusher14:
Someone wey don sing like canary for DSS?

The guy should watch his back though.

Fayose might choose to eliminate him.

ALERT
**the police must get you arrested.
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Greenback: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Demallcrazy:

I deh laff u & ya fellow goons.
U knw why I deh laff?
Nah unah say durin d 80's dat it was Idiagbon rule & showin military tyrancy then.

2day nko?
I guess nah Idiagbon dey 4 him grave dey show him power tru Buhari, abi?

On fayoshole, mek una don't worry, day gor soon break, and wen ee break, d ocucko wey never crow 4 him life b4, must shally crow a tune dat mornin.

mental
lollz

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by rusher14: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Greenback:

ALERT
**the police must get you arrested.

For picking my words correctly?
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by dikeigbo2(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose one of good men still standing, you will be like tomorrow, cos it has no ending... The rock carry-on

#Teamgoodmen
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Mboi2: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Lol really??
Dasukin metuh and kanu will beg to differ. Take it from me, Fayose is going to end up in jail. Just be patient and watch.
Shatap! You will put him in jail abi? Go and advice ur Zombie Presido who is disgracing himself up and down.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Alikay: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose nos how to jam talk if u ask obasonjo, but he shud b very careful

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Ojukwufrank: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2016
KissCODE:
Fayose and Wike have shown them that Buhari is just a paper tiger... He can do nating I mean NOTHING...

Will save this and curse you if you come back later to call him a dictator. Silence is deadly, fulani people dont forgive nor forget. Fayose should theead carefully in his name calling party.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Amustical(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2016
You guys like to dey talk trash sha. So with fayose salary and allowances, he's not rich enough to buy cars and dash out to people?
Must zombies like you reason like a di hard zomby

Bollinger:

Have you bothered to ask where the funds is coming from? Is the car in the state budget? If it is his personal funds, how can he afford it. People should try not to let poverty take over common sense.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by chichriso: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Arose is a good man that Buhari want to eliminate

If you are a blogger, click my SIGNATURES and add your blog
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by sirpdep(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2016
Good for Him grin
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by skot: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2016
KissCODE:

Buhari paper tiger, I laugh at ur ignorance. Nigeria has more pressing issues at the moment than to make Fayose a priority. This guy was in dss custody for a while and Fayose was not there , to think that the guy did not sing like a canary would be foolish. Watch and see what would become over Fayose before the year runs out and I would remind you about the paper tiger. Everyone knows how Fayose won ekiti. You cannot plant rice and reap cocoyam.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by jacksonite: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:
I knew it! The whole DSS debacle was nothing but a script handed out by Fayose the clown. Ekiti people are in for a couple of years of no development whatsoever. Instead of design plans to move his state forward, Fayose seems to be overly obsessed with Buhari and the federal govt.

Fayose strategy seems to be to substitute development with cups of rice, then buy public sympathy by blaming federal govt for his incompetence
You must really be the clown yourself! So your reasoning is that Fayose instigated the DSS to arrest his loyal friend and then what? Partisan politics has really killed some peoples sense of reasoning! smh.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Bollinger(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Amustical:
You guys like to dey talk trash sha. So with fayose salary and allowances, he's not rich enough to buy cars and dash out to people?
Must zombies like you reason like a di hard zomby

Which is why Nigerians will most likely live out the rest of their days in societal and personal poverty. With mentality like this, that is what is most likely going to happen. Seriously? You have been too cooped up in that country. You need to go to other normal countries and your perspective will widen and realize that the way you guys do things is not the way things are done. You don't even need to go far. Go to ghana and your mind will be blown.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by worlexy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Lol really??
another zombie spotted
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Deblow: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lolz! Why must a gov be happy that his assembly man refused to cooperate with the security agents, to the point of rewarding him with a car if indeed, he has nothing to hide? Was he privy to the encounter between the guy and the DSS interogators to have assumed he did not spill the beans? By the way, was this Akanni the only member of the house originally taken away to Abuja? Didn't they arrest the commissioner for Finance, former Board of internal revenue chairman and about 3 other house members who were later relesed. Why the special interest in Akanni? Then, let the whole assembly men be arrested and later released by the DSS and come back to earn a brand new car each. Nigeria is a country of sycophants. As far as good and vibrant democracy is concerned, there is no legislative arm on ground in ekiti because those men were personally handpicked by the governor himself and in the consideration of good governance, the pple are the ones that will suffer from this unholy accord between the executive and the legislature. The checks and balances and the oversight functions of the lawmakers are destroyed!
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by KissCODE(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Will save this and curse you if you come back later to call him a dictator. Silence is deadly, fulani people dont forgive nor forget. Fayose should theead carefully in his name calling party.
Buhari is a paper tiger & he is a dictactor. He manifests his dictactorship just like every weak man who acts as bully.
Dictactorship is a sign of weakness...

As for the forgive nor forget side... Everybody knows that Buhari does not forgive now forget...

Fayose knows him very well too. He survived OBJ am sure he will survive Buhari too.
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by wirinet(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Akanni, who expressed his gratitude to the governor, said: “I can authoritatively say that the governor is a great leader and great mentor. He remains a very honest man who also stands by his followers. I was so sure that he will fight my cause while in detention and I was not disappointed.

“The DSS asked me so many questions about the governor and I stood my ground. Governor Fayose is one man that I can never betray because he is my helper and my mentor. He has done a lot for me.

“I advise all of us to stand solidly behind this man. Any attempt to betray him will lead to your own downfall. I must say that the DSS is bent on destroying this democracy,” he said.

And this is a member of a state assembly that is supposed to check the executive. The state assemblies in Nigeria is a farce and just a waste of public money.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by analyticalnayos: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
DSS is just useless.
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by chidozieikeji2: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Lol really??
forget all diz trash since obj cudnt deal with chris ngige bet me buhari can't do anything to fayose
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
"Fayose is a honest man !" - says lawmakers as he collects a bribe in the form of a new car from Fayose.
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Comments like this gets me looking for a "dislike" button.
ERODEDEAST:
Bull.ari is a 'DISGRACE'
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by HeavenTree: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Macfloyd:
Fayose should know dat before DSS could release dis man he had already cooperated and given enuf evidence. DSS are only buying time am sure they are coming back to pick more members from d state house of assembly. But wait a minute, isn't dis d same man dat was about to die some days ago and only spent 1 day on d hospital bed dat was staged? Fayose will never learn, his wife had already predicted he'll end up in Jail sha... grin
Guy nawao..you be Aljazeera..where you here say his wife say him go go jail?
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
Fayose the slayer of Buhari.
exactly!!!!!!!!LMSYOgrin
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
How much were you paid ?[s]
GenBuhari:
Comments like this gets me looking for a "dislike" button.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" / Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.