Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) (2315 Views)

PHOTO: When You Refuse To Date A Fine Guy-see Result / Please Guys How Do You Refuse Giving A Lady Your Number Without Upsetting Her? / When A Guy Wants You To Sleepover But Then When You Refuse, He Asks For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by franzis(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by tpiar: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2016
franzis:
Happy Easter Sunday grin grin grin

what concerns easter with your gif?

you seem dysfunctional btw.

A sane person wont post such unless you were raised by a baby farm.

and the person in your dp who is facing another direction from you, se na your fart cause am or what?
Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by myfantasies(f): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2016
He better face it nd do d needful

1 Like

Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by ebusbaba10: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Which mistake
Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by Michellla(f): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2016
ebusbaba10:
Which mistake
he married the wrong woman

1 Like

Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by ebusbaba10: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
he married the wrong woman
Lol
Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by franzis(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

what concerns easter with your gif?

you seem dysfunctional btw.

A sane person wont post such unless you were raised by a baby farm.

and the person in your dp who is facing another direction from you, se na your fart cause am or what?
I have removed the Easter line if Na that one dey pain you, I didn't force you to comment or display ur stupidity or insanity on this thread...

1 Like

Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by tpiar: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2016
franzis:
I have removed the Easter line if Na that one dey pain me, I didn't force me to comment or display my stupidity or insanity on this thread...

stop trying to be an idiot simply because you have phobia when you see people celebrating something other than witchcraft!

as if you were forced to open the thread!

why not save your misery for yourself only!
Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by cruzita(f): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2016
grin dem force am before?
Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by franzis(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

stop trying to be an idiot simply because you have phobia when you see people celebrating something other than witchcraft!

as if you were forced to open the thread!

why not save your misery for yourself only!
I can't make a single sense out of ur frustrated and miserable rants...better still go hug a transformer or jump in front of a moving train
Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by tpiar: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2016
franzis:
I can't make a single sense out of my frustrated and miserable rants...I better still not go hug a transformer or jump in front of a moving train

your choice.

since your life is a misery, why not try Jesus.

just saying, because some of you were cooked in witchcraft even before birth.
Re: When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) by franzis(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

your choice.

since your life is a misery, why not try Jesus.

just saying, because some of you were cooked in witchcraft even before birth.
i cant understand your obsession with me or my threads...i have seen your comment on one of my other thread...now i know its you who really need Jesus to save you... i posted a thread just for laugh and u started bringing talks of witchcraft, phobias...go get drugs or deliverance for this ur high level of stupidity

(1) (Reply)

When You Caught Your Bae Cheating / When A Guy Is With A New Girl / Even As A Dude I Fell In Love With This Guy's Dimps...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.