Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Sangalan Police Stations To Pay Tax To Fg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sangalan Police Stations To Pay Tax To Fg (534 Views)

Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Ambode Converts Mobil And Oando Filling Stations To Bus Terminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sangalan Police Stations To Pay Tax To Fg by olubumzy(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2016
All Police stations and posts across the length and breadth of SANGALA has bee ordered to pay after profit tax returns does fly to the TSA. Recently the office of the NSA conducted a covert investigations into the conducts and activities of the sangalan police following public outcry on those illegalities meted out on the citizens.

It was observed that net profit recorded by the police stations outweighs that of the so called sangalan religious business outfits. Sequel to this, the FG has listed the sangalan police as a profit making agency of the government and also implore the federal police captain to meet and/or surpass the IGR set-target for the 2016 fiscal year.
Speaking to the CNN correspondent at their headquarters office, the sangalan police PRO gave an insight into the products intended to be sold to the citizens viz 'bail money', 'oga I dey here,I no wan disturb', ' .com bailout', 'help change my charge', 'deal with that idiot', 'who dey do hun-hun-hun for mofol' and some ancillary and unspecified products still in the pipeline.
In another related development some sangalans are protesting the very wide social gap between the policemen and the citizens . Least ranked men of the sangalan police are living in affluence while average sangalans are living in penury . A good observer recently reported a police corporal owing two luxurious apartments and two luxury sedan to the CCB for aledged sharp practices but to the surprise of the citizens his legal representation played down the seriousness of the charge by the following statement ......."the officer concerned is a lazy lot, by the time I was his rank I've built four petrol filling station in the city".

The second episode will be out by 3rd of April,2016. Stay blessed
Re: Sangalan Police Stations To Pay Tax To Fg by OlujobaSamuel: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2016
pls what's Sanganla? going to Google, brb.
Re: Sangalan Police Stations To Pay Tax To Fg by olubumzy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is a satire. I hope you'll believe that sangala is the most populous country in Western Sahara and also the most 'promising'. The police department ous hell bent on making life inbearable for the already frustrated lots in the country . Of you can add 1 to 1 you should be getting 11.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity To End Next Week—kachikwu / JUST IN! Drama As Gov Okorocha Surrenders His Life To Christ; Begs Imolites For / Some Facts You May Not Have Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.