Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. (793 Views)

Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / Prince Akenzua To Oshiomhole: You Have No Right To Impose A Governor On Us / PDP Governors Planned To Impose Agbaje As Chairman – Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Good morning nairalanders. It is with great concern that I write this post today.
Our population is swelling. We are 2 times the population of Germany with less than half of their social amenities and employment opportunities!
Now that our 'oye money' have finished and we are now in the era of diversification, I have found a way the government can control overpopulation and make some money as well.
The government should fine any couple that have more than 3 children 10% tax on the extra child. For example, if a couple has 5 children,the government will fine 10% tax each on the 2 extra children. That way,we control overpopulation and ensure a better life for we people.
Also the government should ensure that before any intending couple marry,the man should be earning at least #60,000 per month and can take care of 2 children adequately.
Imagine what will happen.
This is my humble opinion.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. by dexpee4life(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2016
As a philanthropist, you can start the tax payments for your clan

1 Like

Re: The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. by chriskosherbal(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2016
It is will be very hard in Nigeria, given the presence of traditions and religion.

2 Likes

Re: The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. by K9blunt(f): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Op I will support such development

1 Like

Re: The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. by Hero10001: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2016
You dey craze?! Small time you begin ask the fcking fg to tax weed.
Re: The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. by freeze001(f): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
What is the value placed on the child for which the government will take 10%? Taxes are paid as a percentage of verifiable sum or income so 10% of what value will d govt be taking?
Re: The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. by tpiah01: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
the site admin should impose tax on any female who posts 24/7 on nairaland when she is supposed to be looking for a husband among the crooks wey full here.
Re: The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. by gists: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
This funny if not ridiculous.
I would have taken side with you if you suggested government should only cater for the first 3 children of any couple. How much has the government done for the people that you are now suggesting sanction on child bearing. What of those whose "third child" happens to be twins? What of those who divorced and remarry and having three kids in each marriage? What of the uncountable polygamous families? Is it 3 kids per woman or 3kids per man or 3kids per family.
Bros this your suggestion is dead on arrival.
But I agree we need to find a way of controlling our population but not through sanctions - if HIV has not discouraged man to have sex, I don't see how taxation will.

1 Like

Re: The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. by Einl(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
OP 10% tax ten percent of what?? ur not clear. Abi u de drink Easter beer. Please clarify your post before uploading. 10% tax mtchwwww...
Re: The Government Should Impose Sex Tax. by Einl(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
gists:
This funny if not ridiculous.
I would have taken side with you if you suggested government should only cater for the first 3 children of any couple. How much has the government done for the people that you are now suggesting sanction on child bearing. What of those whose "third child" happens to be twins? What of those who divorced and remarry and having three kids in each marriage? What of the uncountable polygamous families? Is it 3 kids per woman or 3kids per man or 3kids per family.
Bros this your suggestion is dead on arrival.
But I agree we need to find a way of controlling our population but not through sanctions - if HIV has not discouraged man to have sex, I don't see how taxation will.
hahahahahaha. nothing can discourage a man not to have sex

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa Visits Nigerians In The US / Tinubu ‘associates’ Pledge N64 Billion Birthday Gift To Less Privileged / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari's SSCE Result Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.