Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe (39829 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Ziggyduben(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
U tink, u dnt knw.
Sunofgod:
Women on trousers? What a backward man......

Mr Pastor, you'll be broke with a week with this policy!

Hard core sinners tend to tithe more - just like politicians.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Ziggyduben(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dey can go to another church were it will b acceptable.
timilehing:
All these "offering" categories mentioned here belongs to God according to church preaching, Why is the pastor forbidden them when the money won't be going to him

Abi na Pastor dey chop the money undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by herald9: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
zenith4biz:

It is better to be an extremist than to be worldly.
And what's a heavenly being doing in the world? You should be in heaven already, sir.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Ziggyduben(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
When it comes to church matters, u don't tolerate some form of nuisance. U knw what Jesus did to dose doing business inside d temple. Standard my dear. Standard.
canalily:
Thou shall not judge! Even you pastor are you completely righteousundecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by vansfks: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
crackjoor:

So because a woman is wearing trousers she's now wicked abi?
or because a she slept wit a man for money she's now evil abi? See some prostitutes have good hearts and a of better humans than some of these so called pastors we worship and adore like they are the Jesus christ we've been hearing about.
so what's ur point....they should keep it up right
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bezimo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
dikachi04:

Oga why did u refer to the pastor as 'a backward man' ? It's in the bible that a man must nt wear what belongs to a woman and a woman mustn't wear anytin of a man. Do u think u're wiser than the word of God?!

While its true the bible said so but did the bible say trousers is the type of cloth only men should wear?
Afterall a man has 2 legs to fit into a trouser, a lady has also 2 legs to fit into the same trouser. The dressing of Gods people is not explicitly defined because it didnt matter much to God unlike christian virtues such as holiness, forgiveness, love, peace, patience, humility, etc.
Did the bible define skirt or wrapper as the exclusive preserve of women, No ,it didnt, men did that according to what they think a woman should wear. Yet in some cultures Men wear skirt like in scotland.
Did the prophets of old and Jesus and his disciples wear trousers, No they didnt, they wore, robe, garments and the likes. Nowadays prophets of God dont wear that because its against the culture of the land as to what is expected and acceptable, but who defines the culture.Its man and not God.
So judging and condeming women who wear trousers is what I dont agree with because I think its not completly scriptural.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Leavethevillage:
What of punters like me? tongue
wow, you must be a genuine punter, like u said. am proud abt u! you must be simple....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 12:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Come and see the MASSIVE BLESSINGS! THE CHURCH IS ONLY 13YEARS AND IT IS MASSIVELY IN OVER 150 NATIONS ACROSS THE WORLD
Sunofgod:
Women on trousers? What a backward man......

Mr Pastor, you'll be broke with a week with this policy!

Hard core sinners tend to tithe more - just like politicians.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Why not wear skirt and go to work. U better belive and do God's word before you understand. THERE IS NO MORE TIME
bezimo:

While its true the bible said so but did the bible say trousers is the type of cloth only men should wear?
Afterall a man has 2 legs to fit into a trouser, a lady has also 2 legs to fit into the same trouser. The dressing of Gods people is not explicitly defined because it didnt matter much to God unlike christian virtues such as holiness, forgiveness, love, peace, patience, humility, etc.
Did the bible define skirt or wrapper as the exclusive preserve of women, No ,it didnt, men did that according to what they think a woman should wear. Yet in some cultures Men wear skirt like in scotland.
Did the prophets of old and Jesus and his disciples wear trousers, No they didnt, they wore, robe, garments and the likes. Nowadays prophets of God dont wear that because its against the culture of the land as to what is expected and acceptable, but who defines the culture.Its man and not God.
So judging and condeming women who wear trousers is what I dont agree with because I think its not completly scriptural.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 12:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Be careful the manner you address Pastor Lazarus Muoka. Its for your own good. Many put themselves in calamities for insulting him. Just an advice
Bollinger:

Like criminals will stand up and say they are criminals. How stu.pid can one be for giving such directives.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 12:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Try and attend one if his services,or get any of his tapes so u'll understand. If your money is not from a good source, you'll can't put it in. Fear go hold you
remigiusizunna:
You re just bluffing. Lemme know home many you will reject when dey brings it secretly
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Bollinger(m): 12:30am On Mar 28, 2016
bedspread:
Be careful the manner you address Pastor Lazarus Muoka. Its for your own good. Many put themselves in calamities for insulting him. Just an advice

Lol... . .Be careful how you reason. You need to change your mentality. It is for your own good. Many people who think the way you do have put themselves in serious calamities for not thinking the way normal people do. Just an advice. cool
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 12:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Simply attend any of his services so you hear it with your ears. There is no service in which he doesn't give this warning. Including to all the groups you mentioned... NIGERIA SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR THIS GIFT HE GAVE US
9jatatafo:
Oga pastor please include yahoo-yahoo boys, politicians, traders that sell fake goods, fake drug dealers, drug peddlers, ritualists and land grabbers.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 12:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Ok sir!! Time will tell. But wen u begin to get the result for running your mouth, run to 10 odofin park ijesha bus stop Lagos to do your resitutions. That's the location of the church headquarter
Bollinger:

Lol... . .Be careful how you reason. You need to change your mentality. It is for your own good. Many people who think the way you do have put themselves in serious calamities for not thinking the way normal people do. Just an advice. cool
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 12:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Deuteronomy 22:5
Bobbysmart6:
Bt is it written in d holybook of God,nt to wear trouser(female)
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Bollinger(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2016
bedspread:
Ok sir!! Time will tell. But wen u begin to get the result for running your mouth, run to 10 odofin park ijesha bus stop Lagos to do your resitutions. That's the location of the church headquarter

Lol.. . .Time will tell. When you eventually begin to get the result of not thinking like normal people do in the modern age and continue to wallow in mental poverty, just run and contact me at 6131 caseland court, Fort Polk Louisiana to begin your enlightenment journey. That's the location of the beginning of your mental deliverance. wink
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 12:44am On Mar 28, 2016
God help u!! He shouldn't have said wat the bible says. He should have modified and painted it to suite u right?? Repent. Ooooooo. There is no more time. All unrighteousness is sin. A sinner is not a christian and a christian is not a sinner.
Ehiscotch:
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.
It is said that "big sin", "small sin"; all are equal before the creator.
God isn't concerned about the "occupation" of the giver; he is concerned with the heart.
You need not be guilty of the aforementioned sins; you are a sinner, you are a sinner.
Let us or him not be the judge but God, for if he was to judge us based on human principles none would be "acquitted".
I am not against the pastor, but I feel he shouldn't have done that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Bollinger(m): 12:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Ehiscotch:
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.
It is said that "big sin", "small sin"; all are equal before the creator.
God isn't concerned about the "occupation" of the giver; he is concerned with the heart.
You need not be guilty of the aforementioned sins; you are a sinner, you are a sinner.
Let us or him not be the judge but God, for if he was to judge us based on human principles none would be "acquitted".
I am not against the pastor, but I feel he shouldn't have done that.

I hope to God, for your sake, that there is some kind of mental deliverance in your life.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2016
From the first day of the lords chosen even till today, that has been a message
mountainvolcano:
pastor mouka lazarus why not say this at beginning of your ministry? after you have made so much money u can now discriminate eeeh
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2016
If you like reside in Pluto. Time will tell.many like you have ended in disaster because of their running their,tongues against that man. Those lucky to be alive have come to beg for forgiveness. I hv seen countless of them my brother. Simply ask God to forgive u for running your mouth and find a way to become a CHOSEN. Dts the only way out. A word they say is enough for the wise. I hv give ymuch more than a word
Bollinger:

Lol.. . .Time will tell. When you eventually begin to get the result of not thinking like normal people do in the modern age and continue to wallow in mental poverty, just run and contact me at 6131 caseland court, Fort Polk Louisiana to begin your enlightenment journey. That's the location of the beginning of your mental deliverance. wink
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Bollinger(m): 1:12am On Mar 28, 2016
bedspread:
If you like reside in Pluto. Time will tell.many like you have ended in disaster because of their running their,tongues against that man. Those lucky to be alive have come to beg for forgiveness. I hv seen countless of them my brother. Simply ask God to forgive u for running your mouth and find a way to become a CHOSEN. Dts the only way out. A word they say is enough for the wise. I hv give ymuch more than a word

If you like don't listen. Time will tell. Many People like you have remained stagnant because they refuse to change the way they think. Only a few who are lucky to be alive have done so just by simply changing their mentality. I have seen countless people like that. Simply ask for help from someone more enlightened and find a way to stay ENLIGHTENED. That is the only way out. A word they say is enough for the wise. I have given you words of wisdom.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by TeetoEsq(m): 3:03am On Mar 28, 2016
9jatatafo:
Oga pastor please include yahoo-yahoo boys, politicians, traders that sell fake goods, fake drug dealers, drug peddlers, ritualists and land grabbers.
...yes ooo politicians, even lecturers, lawyers, doctors, hoteliers, smokers should all make that list too.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by dancoolD(m): 3:51am On Mar 28, 2016
I was scam by one idiotic criminal who called himself co-nairalander , the big fool sent on this page fake websites (WWW.cardbonaza.com) to scam me; whoever you be that proposed the above website it shall not be well with you in Jesus name!Amen.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by awoluyi(m): 5:10am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=dikachi04 post=441614 It's in the bible that a man must nt wear what belongs to a woman and a woman mustn't wear anytin of a man. Do u think u're wiser than the word of God?![/quote]. My wife and myself have identical sight problem and as result we have the same type of recommended pairs of glasses. Many times I pick her's to read and in like manner she picks mine too. Should we stop this practice in order to conform with the above scripture?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by justvictor57(m): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2016
politricks:
Watch how his members reduces drastically because these set of people form bulk of the members of most churches.

U just said the opposite. The church is increasing every second.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by canalily(m): 6:23am On Mar 28, 2016
zenith4biz:

We are not all sinners!
remember the prayers of that pharisea man and the tax collector.....
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by justvictor57(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2016
goodvision12:
But how can you know if a member of your church is a robber or prostitute because them no dey write am for head and people pretend a lot nowadays.

Do not worry yourself over that. He said this already..... “We may not know you but God knows you and will judge
you if you go against his will.”
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by zenith4biz(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2016
canalily:
remember the prayers of that pharisea man and the tax collector.....

That's where you got the Bible wrong.
There's a difference between telling God you are a sinner and telling man that you a sinner.

Of you are all sinners, you are not born again.

Who is a sinner?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by zenith4biz(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=awoluyi post=44173185][/quote]

There are clothes and materials that are meant for transgender. But when there is a specific gender material other gender is not allowed to use it.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by canalily(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2016
zenith4biz:

That's where you got the Bible wrong.
There's a difference between telling God you are a sinner and telling man that you a sinner.

Of you are all sinners, you are not born again.

Who is a sinner?
and the same bible told u that in sin does ur mother concieve and gv birth
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by xarm(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2016
What about politician
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by ChosenOnline: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2016
The core truth indeed but some people will not like this truth because it bitters.
my pastor I hear you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy / This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.