Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe (39817 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by 9jatatafo(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2016
TeetoEsq:
...yes ooo politicians, even lecturers, lawyers, doctors, hoteliers, smokers should all make that list too.

I swear. Pastor's church would be EMPTY OOO
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by deic9(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2016
Same Pastor told us that all sins are the same before God and that the wages of sin is death. So then, why should a set of sinners drop their pay and then single out another set (rubbers, prostitutes and kidnappers)not to drop their pay? If those categories of ppl, Prostitutes, rubbers ...... shouldn't drop their pay in church, then i think no one sinner should drop tithe and offering in church until such person becomes a SAINT like the pastor since God sees all sinners are sinners regardless of the sin committed.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by goodvision12(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2016
justvictor57:

Do not worry yourself over that. He said this already..... “We may not know you but God knows you and will judge
you if you go against his will.”
who told you am worrying myself
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by zenith4biz(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2016
canalily:
and the same bible told u that in sin does ur mother concieve and gv birth

Yes, but the Bible did not tell us that after salvation we should continue sinning
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by zenith4biz(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2016
deic9:
Same Pastor told us that all sins are the same before God and that the wages of sin is death. So then, why should a set of sinners drop their pay and then single out another set (rubbers, prostitutes and kidnappers)not to drop their pay? If those categories of ppl, Prostitutes, rubbers ...... shouldn't drop their pay in church, then i think no one sinner should drop tithe and offering in church until such person becomes a SAINT like the pastor since God sees all sinners are sinners regardless of the sin committed.

You got it wrong brother.

We are concerned about the SOURCE of the money.

A ritualist dropping proceeds from ritual killing as tithe is an abomination unto God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2016
ojimbo:
Just to keep relevant. but between men and women, who owns the trouser and shirt please?

Since you own the trousers, go and wear jeggings
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by suigenerisfrank: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is a regular message preached with every other normal message. A 419ner has. Tried ignoring and before he got to his. Ssit he saw his envelope waiting for him. You don't mess with God because you'd be in soup already smiley shocked
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bezimo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
bedspread:
Why not wear skirt and go to work. U better belive and do God's word before you understand. THERE IS NO MORE TIME

Because your mind is so local, you have no idea of the reality of the facts I presented in my submission, hence your ranting.I dont have your time.Okay.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by bedspread: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ok
bezimo:

Because your mind is so local, you have no idea of the reality of the facts I presented in my submission, hence your ranting.I dont have your time.Okay.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by higheredge: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tommfrench:
myopic understanding of the Word...

The greatest message is preaching, Christ Jesus Crucified!!!

then allow the Holy Spirit, to do the conviction.

Brother! it's by telling them of what is good and what is bad as a christain that the Holy Spirit start work of conviction from there. The point is that the truth has gradually disappeared from the preachers mouth, that's why this sounds strange to u. but if you want to make heaven at last then heed to his preaching its biblical.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by dikachi04(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=awoluyi post=44173185][/quote]
sincerely, i dnt think there is any wrong in that. But really, the bible says so u knw!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by awoluyi(m): 2:15am On Mar 29, 2016
zenith4biz:

There are clothes and materials that are meant for transgender. But when there is a specific gender material other gender is not allowed to use it.
. Can you please give me a list of some "transgender" clothes and materials?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by FarmTech(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2016
zenith4biz:

We are not all sinners!
What many tend to 4get when they say "we are all sinners" or "christ comes for sinners" is that Christ's expectatn is that sinners shud repent and escape the coming judgement. The first coming was with grace, but the second coming will be violent and without mercy.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by iyamublessing: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
God is at work
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by iyamublessing: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
deic9:

hmmm
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by okcharles7(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
By Gods grace the pastor that can tell his followers the truth not minding if he looses them or not is a true man of God

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by okcharles7(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
The bible says' in the book of Titus 1:9 - Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that
he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the
gainsayers. Weda u like it or not the word of God must be preached without fear

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by okcharles7(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Titus 2:1 - But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

Listen to me brethren, If your pastor cannot say the truth and continue deceiving you better change or be dammed forever

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Chosenn: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello Friends in the house,

Its unfortunate that this message is just coming to light now. The man of God has been known for preaching the same message over 10 years since the inception of the Lords chosen.

Specifically this is what he said:

He said: “If you are here and you are an armed robber, a kidnapper, cultist, adulterer, among others and you don’t want to re­pent, please we urge you not to give offering, tithe or pledge because we are here to lead people to Christ and not money.
“The God who called us is al­ways with us and we know that God will supply all our needs including money to finance the church.
We urge you to repent from all evil and God will forgive you and give you good business that conforms with the word of God.
“We may not know you but God knows you and will judge you if you go against his will.”

However, we know that in this world there are persons who will never believe and will always look for fault or reason not believe the message of our Lord Jesus. Please my friends, the rapture is soon coming and we all need to be in a place where this unadulterated word of preached.

Watch this messages by the Pastor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPiWLNp3vBc

God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by okcharles7(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chosenn:
Hello Friends in the house,
Yes watch it because the devil can so use some people to provoke the wrath of God
Its unfortunate that this message is just coming to light now. The man of God has been known for preaching the same message over 10 years since the inception of the Lords chosen.

Specifically this is what he said:

He said: “If you are here and you are an armed robber, a kidnapper, cultist, adulterer, among others and you don’t want to re­pent, please we urge you not to give offering, tithe or pledge because we are here to lead people to Christ and not money.
“The God who called us is al­ways with us and we know that God will supply all our needs including money to finance the church.
We urge you to repent from all evil and God will forgive you and give you good business that conforms with the word of God.
“We may not know you but God knows you and will judge you if you go against his will.”

However, we know that in this world there are persons who will never believe and will always look for fault or reason not believe the message of our Lord Jesus. Please my friends, the rapture is soon coming and we all need to be in a place where this unadulterated word of preached.

Watch this messages by the Pastor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPiWLNp3vBc

God bless you all.

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by Chosenn: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Friends,

I would want you to watch this message song that depict the message preached in the Lords chosen.
I also want to invite you to come and see for yourself than joining the world to delay your salvation.

A church is a place where souls are prepared for heaven. If you are still going to church and you are still into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality....then you must repent and surrender your life to Christ.

A christian is someone who do not continue in sin or being an instrument of unrighteousness (1 John 3:8-9, 1 John 5:18).

You are invited to the Lords chosen Charismatic revival movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YZjjK2APuw
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by ChosenOnline: 1:02am On Mar 30, 2016
9jatatafo:
Oga pastor please include yahoo-yahoo boys, politicians, traders that sell fake goods, fake drug dealers, drug peddlers, ritualists and land grabbers.

They are also included my dear.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by ChosenOnline: 1:10am On Mar 30, 2016
Tonydeeb:
I support the pastor 110%.
I dnt know why Nigerians' blue can't remain blue and white remain white!!!.
These set of people criticizing and jesting the pastor are the ones who will defame another Pastor on the pretext of plying on the gullibility of the congregations to enrichen their pockets, collecting tithes and offerings from thiefs, prostitutes et al without scrutiny!!!.
Now, a Pastor seem to be wanting to do something right, and most of y'all are painting him black?...calling him stupid?....get a life, hypocrite (you know yrself).

seconded my dear
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by ChosenOnline: 1:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Sunofgod:
Women on trousers? What a backward man......

Mr Pastor, you'll be broke with a week with this policy!

Hard core sinners tend to tithe more - just like politicians.

The house of God can not go broke with this policy knowing fully well that God can not be mocked with your wealth in the name of giving God your I'll gotten money to God. Obedient is better than sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by ChosenOnline: 1:44am On Mar 30, 2016
Sunofgod:

But we don't need their money.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by ChosenOnline: 1:47am On Mar 30, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Sir what about your fellow fraudsters?

my brother guide your tongue well. Do not speak against the anointed man of God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by ChosenOnline: 2:14am On Mar 30, 2016
This Message is coming at the right time, if other pastors can emulate him, it will help to reduce the corruption rate in the country and in the world in general..

The spiritual Jerusalem which is the church has gone astray, if we can emulate the G.O of The Lord's Chosen,souls will be revived in Christ..

In the Bible, the account of zacchaeus when Jesus met him, Jesus knowing the profession that was a dubious man in nature, Jesus did not ask him to bring tithe, but he willingly refund the money four folds Luke 19 vs 1-10

The message of the cross is foolish unto them that want to perish,
The problem we have in the church today is that there are lot of pastors in sheep clothing who do not care about the souls under their care knowing that they shall give account of the souls rather than so much love in their fat envelop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe by gorgeous123: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sunofgod:

For your info, he's been preaching this from the inception of the church and the church isn't broke.
Also he didn't say ladies on trouser shouldn't give offering, he was talking about people who get their money from fraudulent means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy / This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.