Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" (2733 Views)

Ben Bruce Trolls President Buhari Using Football / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / El-rufai Using Kaduna’s Federal Allocation To Pay Herdsmen – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by Decibel: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
It is no longer rumor but a reality that the statement made by Buhari (in 2001)15 years ago about enforcing a total Sharia to all the states in the Federation is been "testrun" in the North Western region in Nigeria which is seen as the regional headquarters of Islamic Republic of Nigeria. The just concluded OIC (Organization of Islamic Countries) conference as well as Buhari's support for coalition of Islamic states against Terror is a pointer to what is been alluded.

The script was handed over to Mallam Elrufai the executive Governor of Kaduna state who is believed in some quarters as an "unofficial" vice president of Nigeria . The main aim is to see the reactions from the public and the opinions of the elites and scholars who are the major critics of this administration.

Remember also that they have subtly formed an Islamic state police known as " Hisbash Police" which is contrary to the provisions of the Constitution. This tool called Hisbash has been grossly used to harass the Christian minorities in the North who are seen as "INFIDEL" in order to bully them to submission to Islam .

The earlier the southerners realise this grand design by these Fulani supremacists the better for the Citizens.
The below quote from Sir Ahmadu Bello(Sardauna of Sokoto) , the premier of Northern region will tell you more about these born-to-rule mallams

https://www.nairaland.com/1945488/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria

http://www.breakingnewsngr.com/2016/03/breaking-gov-el-rufai-bans-christians.html?m=1

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/17/governor-el-rufai-to-render-3500-families-homeless-in-kaduna/Cc Beremx luvmijeje Obiagelli ecoterrorist

Fulanimafia BlackTechnology

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by SleekAboki: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
They had to first clear the Shiites while Christians and traditionalist look the other way. They are coming for the Christians now.

You see the more reason why you must protect even your enemies from any form of oppression? If you fail in such duties, you set a precedent that will get to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by Decibel: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
It's now official that their plans are working for them while the political elites in the south are not seeing beyond their noses.

May God deliver us

1 Like

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by McCarlito(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
This scenario will aid...
Peter commits a crime; Peter is punished
Mustapha commits a crime it becomes an all Islam affairs...
There's something cocky about these people

8 Likes

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by praxisnetworks: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
cool
Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by freeze001(f): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
This bears some looking at and deep analysis. The op is not far off the mark

1 Like

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by carinmom(f): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
But op is not saying the truth, Hisbah only operates in Kano state, there is nothing like Sharia police in Kaduna.

And if you know El rufai very well, you will conclude that imposing Sharia in the state is the last thing in his mind.

Remember the sharia crisis that engulfed the state in 2000? We definitely pray against its reoccurrence.

1 Like

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by Decibel: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
carinmom:
But op is not saying the truth, Hisbah only operates in Kano state, there is nothing like Sharia police in Kaduna.
And if you know El rufai very well, you will conclude that imposing Sharia in the state is the last thing in his mind.

Remember the sharia crisis that engulfed the state in 2000? We definitely pray against its reoccurrence.

Did I mention any state where it was introduced? I just mentioned the region involved which is North West.

1 Like

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
It's well..
Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by carinmom(f): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Decibel:

Did I mention any state where it was introduced, I just mentioned the region involved which is North West.

Why didn't you specifically mention Kano? Your involving the whole NW is wrong, as far as i know Kaduna does not have any.

So pls always say something you are sure of and can provide proof for.

One of the commandments of your holy book is thou shall not lie i guess?

5 Likes

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by drss(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
- boko haram wants total islamization of nigeria; buari dullard wants total islamization of nigeria.
- boko haram want sharia; buari dullard wants sharia.
- boko haram wants islamic republic; buari dullard working with el-roof file to implement islamic republic.
- boko haram hates shiites n christians; buari dullard n his right hand man el- roof file hates shiites n christians.
base on d above is there any difference between boko haram n buari dullard no difference. no allow anybody decieve una, northerners support suni brand terrorism. any attack on infidels is a welcome development to dem. dem go shout boko activities unislamic but na lie. if una check properly boko pipul be d real adherants of d koran. dem be worrior jihadist doing d work of allah to gain aljana. dat is why dem northerners support boko haram secretly, spiritually financially, n morally.
boko haram is a grand northern conspiracy to bring about total islamization of dis con3.

4 Likes

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by Decibel: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
carinmom:

Why didn't you specifically mention Kano? Your involving the whole NW is wrong, as far as i know Kaduna does not have any.

While you should be rolling in your taqquaya which is also in your holy book.

1 Like

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by carinmom(f): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Decibel:

While you should be rolling in your taqquaya which is also in your holy book.

I'm not in that mood today.

Anyway happy Easter.
Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by Decibel: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
carinmom:

I'm not in that mood today.

Anywhere happy Easter.
smiley
Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by vedaxcool(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Watch as certain hypocritical xtians react to a story that lack substance, no facts, no points just a useless title and innuendos that are meant to stir the unintelligent and illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by Decibel: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
Watch as certain hypocritical xtians react to a story that lack substance, no facts, no points just a useless title and innuendos that are meant to stir the unintelligent and illiterate.

Educated illiterate, have you heard of "Hisbash police" before? Does the zoogerian constitution have room for such illegitimate police force under a secular sovereignty state?

2 Likes

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by omenka(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sometimes instead of taking them on for how indescribably foolish they are, you simply feel sorry for their mental state.

Permanent brain damage from election loss- first time in the history of mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by vedaxcool(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
[s]
Decibel:

Educated illiterate, have you heard of "Hisbash police" before? Does the zoogerian constitution have room for such illegitimate police force under a secular sovereignty state?
[/s]

The bible says never argue with a fool least you become one. The devil is a liar you need to leave lying for him
Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by Decibel: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The bible says never argue with a fool least you become one. The devil is a liar you need to leave lying for him

You've boxed yourself to a tight corner cos you have no answer to my questions grin

Educated illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by EastanPower(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:
Sometimes instead of taking them on for how indescribably foolish they are, you simply feel sorry for their mental state.

Permanent brain damage from election loss- first time in the history of mankind.

If only you could speak out like this against the demonic fulani herdsmen that moving around with AK 47s, destroying farms, raping women and killing people.

1 Like

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by vedaxcool(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Decibel:

You've boxed yourself to a tight corner cos you have no answer to my questions grin

I am Educated illiterate

k
Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by Decibel: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:

Educated illiterate? Yes I am

Good to know smiley
Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by skondo09(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
carinmom:

Hey, don't try to play smart on him, testing two weapons (hisbah in kano and hell-rufia ruthlessness on xtians ) in two different states is the same as the op's point of view

1 Like

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by carinmom(f): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
skondo09:

Hey, don't try to play smart on him, testing two weapons (hisbah in kano and hell-rufia ruthlessness on xtians ) in two different states is the same as the op's point of view

But El rufai's religious bill affects both muslims and christians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by Decibel: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
skondo09:

Thank you very much my brother, these Buharist failed to understand the "behind-the-scene" of what these people they called their leaders are up to reason being that they allergic or averse to truth.

1 Like

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by vedaxcool(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Decibel:

Good to know I am an Educated illiterate smiley

k
Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by vedaxcool(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
carinmom:

But El rufai's religious bill affects both muslims and christians.

They are unstable and in mourning after a disgraceful electoral defeat better you read their daily lamentations than reasoning with them.

2 Likes

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by Decibel: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[b][/b]

k

Do I blame you? No I only blame Buhari who has failed in his duty to make sure you're engaged with his Ponzi scheme called YESGRANT.
Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by iyb(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
kai poverty and joblessness is bad. look at what it has caused fools with no sense of direction having only one purpose in life to paint northerners bad no matter what they do they never see good from the north anyway its not your fault that you were born in a hate filled region its destiny accept it perhaps salvation might reach you someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Rubbish! Hisbah has been in existence in Kano State more than 15 years ago when Ahmed Makarfi was the Governor.

1 Like

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by vedaxcool(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
[s]
Decibel:

Do I blame you? No I only blame Buhari who has failed in his duty to make sure you're engaged with his Ponzi scheme called YESGRANT.
[/s]

cry cry

Re: Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" by DauraDullard0(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
Islamabad

(1) (2) (Reply)

People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari / Is This True About Igbos? / MKO Abiola Begged IBB For One Day President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.