Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Signs That U Are A Mugu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That U Are A Mugu (6866 Views)

Lol When A Mugu Have Sex / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That U Are A Mugu by Loveprince: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
1. U are a mugu if you pay for a babe house rent or school fees.

2. A mugu if u take all the money meant 4 your sch fees and buy Brazilian wigs and expensive phone for your girlfriend.

3. A mugu if you steal your parents money and spend it on MaryKay, breaching cream, lip sticks and other expensive items on valentine day all for your girlfriend.

4. Infact you not just a mugu but malumalu, olodo, ewu e.t.c. If you and your friends rob banks, people or stand on highway with guns to rob motorist just because you all want to impress your girlfriends with money.

5. A mugu plus woman wrapper if you do wash your babe dirty pants and bra.

6. An honourable mugu if you do goto the market for your babe.

7. A mugu if the little money you earn as your monthly income instead of using it for yourself and the maintenance of your family, you spend it on one small girl education with the mindset of marrying her when she graduate.
Omo wise up, many men have committed suicide because of this after they were dump at the marriage alter or even before the marriage planning.

8. A mugu if the main reason you doing yahoo yahoo is to impress a babe with money.

9. A mugu when you send a babe airtime and after receiving it she flash you with it instead of calling you to say thanks.

Free to add yours if you gat more

5 Likes

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Kraspo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
A guy can NEVER be a mugu. Because no guy can have a million naira in his account and give 500k to a girl. If I give a girl 5million naira, just know I have a 500million naira in my account. I repeat! A guy can NEVER be a mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by falconey(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided

grin undecided

yes i am a mugu, a mugu that get laid.

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Smellymouth: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
cheesy 99% of naija men are either "Presently Mugus" or "Ex Mumu" or "Intending Mumu". grin cheesy Mumu does not respect class or social status cheesy

A lot of men won't agree but--" Nor be by power pr1ck take dey stand.." Chinwetalu Agu,2006

Click like if you agree ..

13 Likes

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by obiorathesubtle: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
9. You're the muguest mugu of all the mugus in mugugeria if after reading op's post and you're still doing one or more muguistic deeds op mentioned!

Mugu number 5 is like the ArchBishop of Mugus.. Why would someone voluntarily throw away their destiny by washing undies?? undecided I don't understand..

2 Likes

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin a lot of mumugu will feel they been hit by d hammer in their head while reading this..... grin grin tongue
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Xionez(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin a lot of mumugu will feel they been hit by d hammer in their head while reading this..... grin grin tongue

One is a mugu only when one realize that one has been a mugu all this while, but not during the "MUGUdizing" period. This ensures that the muguer has enough satisfaction out of the muguee before the scales falls off.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Rants from a poor boyfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Monalisa185(f): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
op, no dey pour sand sand for person garri abegangry
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by kingofchess(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
OK
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy 99% of naija men are either "Presently Mugus" or "Ex Mumu" or "Intending Mumu". grin cheesy Mumu does not respect class or social status cheesy

A lot of men won't agree but--" Nor be by power pr1ck take dey stand.." Chinwetalu Agu,2006

Click like if you agree ..
gringrin
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Smellymouth: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

cheesy grin OP, abeg pour water inside d Garri

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Xionez:

One is a mugu only when one realize that one has been a mugu all this while, but not during the "MUGUdizing" period. This ensures that the muguer has enough satisfaction out of the muguee before the scales falls off.

Hahahahahhhahahahaaaha! OoooMG! I can't stop laughing... grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Smellymouth: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
gringrin

tongue tongue, why are you laughing?? angry

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by kingofchess(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
why can't it be d opposite..... babes doing those things for guys

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by kingofchess(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kraspo:
A guy can NEVER be a mugu. Because no guy can have a million naira in his account and give 500k to a girl. If I give a girl 5million naira, just know I have a 500million naira in my account. I repeat! A guy can NEVER be a mugu.
which planet did u cum from?
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

tongue tongue, why are you laughing?? angry
No be by power pr1ck take dey stand.
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by martyns303(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Rants from a poor boyfriend

Will u allow ur brother do all those stuffs mentioned above?
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
martyns303:

Will u allow ur brother do all those stuffs mentioned above?
apart from stealing, yes
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Smellymouth: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
No be by power pr1ck take dey stand.
grin

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Xionez(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
@OP

9. When you experience a sudden enlightment (or sudden deliverance by fate) and the associating silence that follows immediately after.
Then a brief period of marvelling at the magnitude of the muguishness before the final comments and self assessment like...
"Mtcheww, XYZ!. Chai, you don f**k up"

or

"XYZ, na you be dis?"
(where X is the first name, Y is the middle name and Z is the surname of the mugu)

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Kraspo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
kingofchess:
which planet did u cum from?
Who opened your "cage" this evening?
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by petkoffDrake(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Thank God am not a mugu! No bae can turn me to one grin
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Audray(f): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
9. You're the muguest mugu of all the mugus in mugugeria if after reading op's post and you're still doing one or more muguistic deeds op mentioned!

Mugu number 5 is like the ArchBishop of Mugus.. Why would SOMEONE voluntarily throw away their destiny by washing undies?? undecided I don't understand..
wooow! So those girls and ladies that have been washing their boyfriend's /husband's undies have been "throwing away their destnies "abi? If she can wash your briefs, boxers and singlet why can't you wash panties and bra if need be? Is she not human like you? Throw away destiny ko throw away destiny ni. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Xionez(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
petkoffDrake:
Thank God am not a mugu! No bae can turn me to one grin

Continue to congratulate yasef. You never jam proper pesin that will put you in a donkey and carrot scenario.
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by iambijo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
What's the meaning of MUGU plsssss ? In hausa language wicked mean's mugu , its the same thing ?

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by obiorathesubtle: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Audray:
wooow! So those girls and ladies that have been washing their boyfriend's /husband's undies have been "throwing away their destnies "abi? If she can wash your briefs, boxers and singlet why can't you wash panties and bra if need be? Is she not human like you? Throw away destiny ko throw away destiny ni. SMH

Audray.. FirstOfall.. Your name/moniker is beautiful, love the way it sounds.

Second...a woman/female washing her husband's/boyfriend's underwear isn't throwing away her destiny.... She's doing the right thing.. It's the way y'all show care smiley it attracts blessings to y'all..smiley smiley smiley.. But the other one is just wrong..

It's a man's world.. A man shouldn't have to wash female underwear, it's embarrassing, degrading .. Etc..sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Jadekitana(f): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op whether you like it or not, men have been mugus from the days of Adam! When eve gave Adam the fruit he muguishly ate it without asking questions, a woman ruined David's life, infact you can't change that. Lemme call one mugu to come and take me for full body massage in spa *picks up phone*
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by donephi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Keeping mugurising him

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Monalisa185(f): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin OP, abeg pour water inside d Garri
hehehehe, you wan use am turn the sand abi?
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by kobokokabaka(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

taaa..go Sidon for gutter, i don suffer
you and ur boyfriend Na who be de mugu sef..
am sure say he don chop ur money and toto tire and you come here de claim asif you get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / Meet Pearl, The Slay Queen That Most Nigerian Celebrities Follow On Instagram / Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.