Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (324934 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by odifyz(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2016
nice story bro..keep it coming
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Wasquad(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
johnstar:
Na wao, dis ur story get k leg jare.. fake story, abeg no quote me o, make thunder no fire that person

Is bera u say nothing. Nigerians and envy + Badbelle they r like Siamese twin. I will rather commend the dude for his good job because in the midst of all dis Hardship, I think dis story be like antidote.

2 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by playboy99(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
Thumbs up bro keep it cominng
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Icemany: 10:31am On May 04, 2016
And you had to bring this faith of a girl back ?Truth be told you are not a good writer. You have been exposed to the YY people in the past,thats why your previous writeups were interesting. But your plot took a nose dive right from the white garment church fasting scenario and at this point,its just plain embarassing to read.

Next time,before you post your stories make sure its finished.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by johnoris(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2016
Una get bad mouth here shaaaa... Make una leave d guy make him finish him work..... Wailers*
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2016
EPISODE SEVEN
Got to Time out & krissh & bosun had left there already, so i put a call through to krissh.

Me : hello alaye ,are you fooling me bayi? where are you ?

Krissh : you dey craze, like should wait forever for you, come and join us at genesis hotel pool louge jur.

hung up

i took a bike and joined them at genesis.
i sighted krissh,and lo and behold saw bosun by is side. i screamed.

me : Dead or Alive ?

B.B : you are high, abeg sit down, no dey embarass me.

I sat and joined them on the table for four, it was krissh, i, bosun and anothee guy i didn't know then.

Me : bosun how far?. (turned to krissh) where do you collide with him?

B.B : i just land in Nigeria yesterday ni jae, was in malaysia all this while, you know after those eke busted us then in our domot. I managed to joined this paddy of mine there. (pointing to the guy beside him, the fourth guy)

Krissh : na so oh, he just contacted me on facebook last week, i didn't believe him intially, untill he showed up. Am also suprised oh.

Me : o this calls for celebration.

We gisted alot and later retired to krissh's domot for the night. The following day was saturday, a weekend. Niggas decided to work out. We drove krissh's car to genesis hotel's gym. We were working out and conversing.

B.B : Guys when you leave Nigeria, you'd get so exposed o.

Krissh : why do you say so?

B.B : on top this yy stuff we are into, there are various formats and wide range of sites out there. It's like we are clouded here.

Krissh : hmmmn thats normal now, it's everyday people build up formats.

B.B : well malaysia has been good, alot of naija working boiz dey there oh. Their government are now also strict on Nigerians tho there police make sense, they don't arrest person anyhow like eke here in naija.
John fi testify, that country is comfortable than here.

(john wqs the guy that came along with bosun)

John : yeah o, live is easier and working boys are getting reliable clients, when they form as malaysian citizen.

Me : you guys must have gain a lot of experience over there o.

Krissh : sharrap jur.

Me : oh boy mind your business jae.

B.B : guys chill

We spent like 2 hours there and went back to krissh domot, the other guys refreshed and slept off. But i wasn't feeling tired instead i was famished, so i took my bath and headed to campus to get something to eat.

On a normal day i would have gone to a bukateria at the east gate, but i was just feeling big that morning, i decided to go to the most high rated resturant in school, their meals were costly and tasty.

I sat and ordered for fried rice and chicken with 2 bottled coke, i was feasting on when four ladies walked in and occupied the next table next to mine, i greeted them casuqlly and continues with my meal. They didn't order anything for like three minutes, they were just gisting, until another girl came in to join them. I took a cursory look and it wqs faith i tried to hide my face from her and continued with my meal, was already through, was sipping my coke from a glass cup. Then i noticed one of the ladies pointing to me, and they were saying something like i was cute, the other girls then turned their gazed to me. Then i and faith eyes clashed.

Faith : Iphekitan

I was just smiling, and the other girls were suprised she knew the cite guy they were talking about. She left them and joined me at my table.

Faith : i see you are enjoying.

Me : faith, how are you?

Faith : am fine o, was expecting your call last night, but you dissappointed me.

Me : oh was intending to call you today.

Faith : ish well meet my friends ( turning to her girls) shola, bimpe, joy, dami meet ifeoluwa, ife meet my girls.

( we just waved at each other and smiled)

Shola : do you mind if we join your table?

Me : it's nothing, feel free.

They left there table to join us, i was feeling somehow being the only guy sitting with five ladies.

Joy : faith won't your guy give ua a treat?

Faith : ah who said his my guy, you and thia your big mouth. Anyways y'all can order what ever you like, am sure his capable.

In my mind i was like, chai see thia girls ehn, today's not my birthday na, thank God i was with my wallet, i had just 1k in it but my Atm card was intact and the resturant offers POS services. So i chilled and just kept smilling. They all ordered and faith ordered also but asked that her's to be packed, guess she wasn't eating on spot.

I walked to the cashier to pay up their bills via my Atm. The total sum was about 15k, well it's nothing compared to what i would have spent on drinks if i was with my guys.

I bade them farewell and was about taking my leave when faith tagged along, leaving her friends behind.

Me : and where are you off to?

Faith : following you of course

Me : to where?

Faith : your hostel or anywhere, or is it bad for me to know your place.

Me : not at all.

I called a cab and it drove us both outta the school premises to Roadblock.

(In the cab)

Faith : do you live around here?

Me : nope but i stay around here

Faith : geez what's the difference?

Me : well a friend of mine lives around here actually, i live in school hostel, but am mostly here because i roll with him and we have a common interest.

Faith : and what is that common interest?

Me : money of course!

Faith : hmmmn hope it's legal?

Me : Not at all, trust me.

Faith : okay trust you. Yeah qm sorry for the unexpected finances you had to pay for the other time.

Me : it's nothing, i could afford to do that everyday for them.

Faith : hmmm aee braging, are you dangote's son.

Me : ish you still a small girl, what do you know?

Faith : hmmm matured boy, oya tell me what i don't know?

Me : well there are many people richer than femi otedola and dangote in Nigeria, there’s isn't just written wealth, they are rich codedly.
Faith : hmmm na u sabi, when would we get to your place?

Me : ( tapped the cab man to stop) we are here already.

We highlighted and i paid off the cab man, we entered into krissh's domot and met bosun and john at living room.

Me : guys una don wake?

B.B : no we are snoring, silly question from a silly dude.

Faith : good afternoon.

B.B : Afternoo girl, what's the name? ( swapped to queens english)

Faith : faith

B.B : nice name

Me : hmmm enough pleasantries, faith this is bosun and john, guys she's faith my girlfriend.

B.B : oh nice meeting you, our wife.

John : you are welcome.

I held faith hand and led her to my room.

She sat on my bed, brought out her food and started eating, i brought her a chilled bottled water for her to step it down. By the time she was done. We started conversing.

Faith : Yeah, hmmmn ife what was the meaning of what you did the other time in front of your friends? why did you introduce me to them as your gf ?

Me : (ishh see question) i had to just say that to let us off their hook. Wait do you expect me to introduce you as a friend, so they can start bugging you, besides you are still my girl, am still into you.

Faith : hmmmn ife are you for real?

Me : (sat closed to her, fixed my eyes on hers) you see faith. Ever since we me yesterday, have been strucked with memories of those seven days we had, the feelings kept coming back, you know the chemistry was real and i didn't intend to present it this way.

Faith : wait! Are you just asking me out?

Me : yeah Faith , am asking you to be my girl.

Me : Faith the feeling is real, it's not deciet, i love you for real.

Faith : hmmmn ife i would think about it. You know you guys can be difficult to trust.

Me : think it over girl, am not like every other guy, am different, am endless love, the love i have for you is pure and endedless.

Faith : alright (changes topic) so is it just the trio of you living here.

Me : oh no we are four, the fourth guy must have gone out.

Faith : ok nice place sha, i guess i'd have to take my leave (picking up her bag)

Me : so fast? No no no no you haven't soend up to an hour, girl relax, feel at home (took the bag from her shoulders,) take if you footwear. Feel comfortable.

Faith : hmmm okay.

I switched on my pc and i played us the movie lekki wives. We both lied on my bedto watch the movie, she then later leave around 6pm in the evening.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by dotsdavidson(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2016
How come Bosun never met Faith at their church? He definately must have had his own seven days session in the same church and sounded very familiar with the Primate when he took you there.......

8 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by adedolapo4(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2016
dotsdavidson:
How come Bosun never met Faith at their church? He definately must have had his own seven days session in the same church and sounded very familiar with the Primate when he took you there.......

She was either in school or went to write GCE in a miracle centre somewhere far away... grin

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by jephthal: 10:26pm On May 04, 2016
dotsdavidson:
mabe she went for holiday when bosun came,or what do you think my guys?
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by palugy(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2016
i cant rememeber any longer if it was krish or bosun that took him to d primate's church..anyways mk i just wait til krish come back...
Nice episode anyways....u de try guy ..just that d water from dat church de slow u down..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Olibboy: 7:08am On May 05, 2016
Continuation noniiiiii
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 07, 2016
Okay
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by samuel19222(m): 11:18pm On May 07, 2016
Iphekitan:
EPISODE SEVEN
Got to Time out & krissh & bosun had left there already, so i put a call through to krissh.

Me : hello alaye ,are you fooling me bayi? where are you ?

Krissh : you dey craze, like should wait forever for you, come and join us at genesis hotel pool louge jur.

hung up

i took a bike and joined them at genesis.
i sighted krissh,and lo and behold saw bosun by is side. i screamed.

me : Dead or Alive ?

B.B : you are high, abeg sit down, no dey embarass me.

I sat and joined them on the table for four, it was krissh, i, bosun and anothee guy i didn't know then.

Me : bosun how far?. (turned to krissh) where do you collide with him?

B.B : i just land in Nigeria yesterday ni jae, was in malaysia all this while, you know after those eke busted us then in our domot. I managed to joined this paddy of mine there. (pointing to the guy beside him, the fourth guy)

Krissh : na so oh, he just contacted me on facebook last week, i didn't believe him intially, untill he showed up. Am also suprised oh.

Me : o this calls for celebration.

We gisted alot and later retired to krissh's domot for the night. The following day was saturday, a weekend. Niggas decided to work out. We drove krissh's car to genesis hotel's gym. We were working out and conversing.

B.B : Guys when you leave Nigeria, you'd get so exposed o.

Krissh : why do you say so?

B.B : on top this yy stuff we are into, there are various formats and wide range of sites out there. It's like we are clouded here.

Krissh : hmmmn thats normal now, it's everyday people build up formats.

B.B : well malaysia has been good, alot of naija working boiz dey there oh. Their government are now also strict on Nigerians tho there police make sense, they don't arrest person anyhow like eke here in naija.
John fi testify, that country is comfortable than here.

(john wqs the guy that came along with bosun)

John : yeah o, live is easier and working boys are getting reliable clients, when they form as malaysian citizen.

Me : you guys must have gain a lot of experience over there o.

Krissh : sharrap jur.

Me : oh boy mind your business jae.

B.B : guys chill

We spent like 2 hours there and went back to krissh domot, the other guys refreshed and slept off. But i wasn't feeling tired instead i was famished, so i took my bath and headed to campus to get something to eat.

On a normal day i would have gone to a bukateria at the east gate, but i was just feeling big that morning, i decided to go to the most high rated resturant in school, their meals were costly and tasty.

I sat and ordered for fried rice and chicken with 2 bottled coke, i was feasting on when four ladies walked in and occupied the next table next to mine, i greeted them casuqlly and continues with my meal. They didn't order anything for like three minutes, they were just gisting, until another girl came in to join them. I took a cursory look and it wqs faith i tried to hide my face from her and continued with my meal, was already through, was sipping my coke from a glass cup. Then i noticed one of the ladies pointing to me, and they were saying something like i was cute, the other girls then turned their gazed to me. Then i and faith eyes clashed.

I was just smiling, and the other girls were suprised she knew the cite guy they were talking about. She left them and joined me at my table.

Faith : i see you are enjoying.

Me : faith, how are you?

Faith : am fine o, was expecting your call last night, but you dissappointed me.

Me : oh was intending to call you today.

Faith : ish well meet my friends ( turning to her girls) shola, bimpe, joy, dami meet ifeoluwa, ife meet my girls.

( we just waved at each other and smiled)

Shola : do you mind if we join your table?

Me : it's nothing, feel free.

They left there table to join us, i was feeling somehow being the only guy sitting with five ladies.

Joy : faith won't your guy give ua a treat?

Faith : ah who said his my guy, you and thia your big mouth. Anyways y'all can order what ever you like, am sure his capable.

In my mind i was like, chai see thia girls ehn, today's not my birthday na, thank God i was with my wallet, i had just 1k in it but my Atm card was intact and the resturant offers POS services. So i chilled and just kept smilling. They all ordered and faith ordered also but asked that her's to be packed, guess she wasn't eating on spot.

I walked to the cashier to pay up their bills via my Atm. The total sum was about 15k, well it's nothing compared to what i would have spent on drinks if i was with my guys.

I bade them farewell and was about taking my leave when faith tagged along, leaving her friends behind.

Me : and where are you off to?

Faith : following you of course

Me : to where?

Faith : your hostel or anywhere, or is it bad for me to know your place.

Me : not at all.

I called a cab and it drove us both outta the school premises to Roadblock.

(In the cab)

Faith : do you live around here?

Me : nope but i stay around here

Faith : geez what's the difference?

Me : well a friend of mine lives around here actually, i live in school hostel, but am mostly here because i roll with him and we have a common interest.

Faith : and what is that common interest?

Me : money of course!

Faith : hmmmn hope it's legal?

Me : Not at all, trust me.

Faith : okay trust you. Yeah qm sorry for the unexpected finances you had to pay for the other time.

Me : it's nothing, i could afford to do that everyday for them.

Faith : hmmm aee braging, are you dangote's son.

Me : ish you still a small girl, what do you know?

Faith : hmmm matured boy, oya tell me what i don't know?

Me : well there are many people richer than femi otedola and dangote in Nigeria, there’s isn't just written wealth, they are rich codedly.
Faith : hmmm na u sabi, when would we get to your place?

Me : ( tapped the cab man to stop) we are here already.

We highlighted and i paid off the cab man, we entered into krissh's domot and met bosun and john at living room.

Me : guys una don wake?

B.B : no we are snoring, silly question from a silly dude.

Faith : good afternoon.

B.B : Afternoo girl, what's the name? ( swapped to queens english)

Faith : faith

B.B : nice name

Me : hmmm enough pleasantries, faith this is bosun and john, guys she's faith my girlfriend.

B.B : oh nice meeting you, our wife.

John : you are welcome.

I held faith hand and led her to my room.

She sat on my bed, brought out her food and started eating, i brought her a chilled bottled water for her to step it down. By the time she was done. We started conversing.

Faith : Yeah, hmmmn ife what was the meaning of what you did the other time in front of your friends? why did you introduce me to them as your gf ?

Me : (ishh see question) i had to just say that to let us off their hook. Wait do you expect me to introduce you as a friend, so they can start bugging you, besides you are still my girl, am still into you.

Faith : hmmmn ife are you for real?

Me : (sat closed to her, fixed my eyes on hers) you see faith. Ever since we me yesterday, have been strucked with memories of those seven days we had, the feelings kept coming back, you know the chemistry was real and i didn't intend to present it this way.

Faith : wait! Are you just asking me out?

Me : yeah Faith , am asking you to be my girl.

Me : Faith the feeling is real, it's not deciet, i love you for real.

Faith : hmmmn ife i would think about it. You know you guys can be difficult to trust.

Me : think it over girl, am not like every other guy, am different, am endless love, the love i have for you is pure and endedless.

Faith : alright (changes topic) so is it just the trio of you living here.

Me : oh no we are four, the fourth guy must have gone out.

Faith : ok nice place sha, i guess i'd have to take my leave (picking up her bag)

Me : so fast? No no no no you haven't soend up to an hour, girl relax, feel at home (took the bag from her shoulders,) take if you footwear. Feel comfortable.

Faith : hmmm okay.

I switched on my pc and i played us the movie lekki wives. We both lied on my bedto watch the movie, she then later leave around 6pm in the evening.

Where are you nah, Abeg come continue wetin you start ooo. If not what happen in 1972 go happen again.

4 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by 3KINGZ18: 4:35pm On May 08, 2016
TzIphekitan:
Should I really minimise the use of pidgin?
nice one bro
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 08, 2016
TzIphekitan:
Should I really minimise the use of pidgin?

Guy i'm interesting in knowing the out come cos i av face something like dis when i'm into game
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by 3KINGZ18: 7:01pm On May 08, 2016
darrie20:
if you have a better story, why not post it rather than bad-mouthing someone's effort....I'm entertained though
tell him
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by 3KINGZ18: 7:07pm On May 08, 2016
Iphekitan:
EPISODE 5
The following day was monday, i woke up 8:30pm, and i was having lectures by 9 a.m, before i could get to hostel tp pick my things, i'd be late already, and those lecturers get chin chin for head. To avoid embarassment i decided to forfeit the school for that day.
Took my bath, too my time to cook something up in krissh's kitchen. Ate up, rested a little, then decided to resolve to hustling on my lappy.
I was conversing with different maye's and also meeting new ones. Krissh woke up around 10 a.m, he also joined me in the living room with his lappy. He didnt spend up to an hour on it, but he kept coming back to check something on is pc after few minutes. He would go Ahead to watch film and he Was just check is pc frequently again.
I was Hustling on my own pc all this while, then i tiptoed from where i sat to is back,He was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't notice my movement, and on the screen Of is pc, i i saw something like tracking, he was on Nigeria post office Website, i wondered when post office Website became a dating site. Hence i guess he was into goods,

Me : coughs
Krissh : what are you doing behind me? (startled)
Me : ish i came to check what you are up to
Krissh : so?
Me : so you are also into goods
Krissh : hmmmn not just goods, tz goods and apartment, it pays, you won't have to be chatting all day with mayezit you still get cool doe.
Me : hmmmn i heard it has more doe dan dating sef, i should have learnt this stuff in ib then o.
U fit teach me, make i combine am with dating parole?
Krissh : no qualms na, but it has to do with risk a little, and alot of thinking o, i still do dating by the side when i see exclusive formats.
Me : forget just teach me thia stuff faa sharply.
Krissh : o boy calm down now leme finish what am doing, would call you in a jiffy.
Me : no qualms

Not up to 30minutes he sat me down by hia lappy and explained everything to me, as in i got it all easyily, i started putting it to test on the spot and someone was alwedi falling, krissh gave me the sitesto burst and showed me way round the sites.
Fews flew by and i've missed alot of lectures, at times i won't step into the school premisea in a week, i was mostly in krissh's house, either hustling or having fun, by the side i now have many jabu chicks by myself thanks to krissh. ThOu i was wise enough not to flaunt my wealth, because i've learnt my lesson from pass experiences.
I didn't skip any of my tests or exams tho, but a person that wasn't in class, what would he write down?, i do crash reading but still my perfOrmances Weren't that great,in my 200 level i didnt carry over any course tho,but my performances were below average.

whenever i have an encounter with kunle my roomie ,his always challenging me for not been serious,but i do tell him
"dy/dx won't give you money, MTS 101 won't give you money, common sense will, but we that have that common sense are low. keep chasing after marks and graduate having no dime, o boy use your head".

As in am always feeling justified with the things i do, Bleep those lectures i miss, i would read them later when i need to, make i just clear from this school asap.

Like i once said, Futa was a very strict school, no space for cultism, and illegal groups, they rusticate at any slight issue. So i was hustling off campus at krissh house, i had no issue with school securities challenging me or anything. No eke issues also for the krissh's area.

Something perculiar happened, during our 200 level break, i didn't go home, i was flexing at krissh's domot, on that fateful day i was hustling as usual when bro shola's call came through.

Bro shola : hello

Me : hello egbon (elder brother) gud afternoon

Bro shola : afternoon, ife what is going on with you?

Me : nothing sir.

Bro shola : is your girlfriend pregnant?

Me : (chuckles) bros no now

Bro shola : no there's definately something wrong with you.

Me : Why that bro?

Bro shola : i just recieved your result via sms now from your school and it was nothing compared to last years own. So what the hell is your problem?

I kept quiet, i recollected that when registering, i registered my bro as my guardian and even fill in his numbers, didn't know it was this kind of thing that Futa would use the number for, chai Futa ehn.

Bro shola : Are you still there ?

Me : yea bro

Bro shola : so what's your explanation?
If you want to waste your life, you should have told me before i waste my money to pay your fees. I know you to be brillant, so whatever you are into that is distracting you, you better put a stop to it now and improve on your studies..

Me : am sorry bro, no vex, would definately work on it.

Bro shola : you better do.

Hung up

Chai, imagine the yawa Futa wan Dabaru my plans, i decided to sit tight the coming session.
iphekitan are u a futarian
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2016
;Dhi dear followers,

I'm sorry for not ur dating, hace been sick lately, would start updating again as from tomorrow, unfailingly.

Tanks

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2016
Ain't a futarian @3KINGZ18
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2016
Episode 8

The following day was sunday, right from the onset, i've never fancy going to church service, i prefer flexing at home. The four of us went to the gym as usual and later came back around 9a.m. We ate breakfast at a resturant around the gym, We then resolved to playing winning eleven, i wasn't really good went it comes to anything soccer, the three of them defeated me in each match i played, i was pissed at their teasing, so i quit playing and went to have a nice shower before retiring to my room.

I could still hear their noises from my room, so i switched on my pc and started playing cool songs. I plugged in a earpiece, so i could enjoy the music and at the same time, be deafen to those guys voice.

I login to my yahoomail and mails were already loaded up in my inbox. It's been a while had sign in, because had been dealing with goods all this while. I replied each maye's messages then opened series of other tabs, Getting straight to business. Loading meebo, log in daddyhunt, google language translator , launching notepad… Yahoo Boy mode activated.

I was on my pc around 3pm,my fingers tips were already aching, i checked to aiiexpress a.k.a alii baba, saw series of flash sales, then i noticed iphone 5 (the reigning phone then), i quickly added it to cart and checked out, it was cheap since it was flash sale 90% off, checked up another commercial Website, placed the sale of a laptop, sharply a buyer called (already connected an intenational number with my line), i tushed up my english and picked up.

Me : hello this mr woods, how may i help you?

Caller : gud morning, i saw ur post of the sale of a system.........

I was very fluent mehn, he agreed to pay up and agreed to aend the package to him, ish mugu.
He payed and i forward him something else instead.

Hmmn won't reveal much about that sha, but maga payed oh

Around 4pm i was already famished,
I hadn't taken anything since all day aside breakfast, hmmn life of a working boy sha. If i was issued a fast i would be complaining, but now am fasting unconciously.

I stood up to see if i can get something to eat in the kitchen, i then noticed the screen of my phone was lighted.
Chai 12 missed calls, i had the earpiece in my ears all this while so i didn't even know. Checked it and it was faith. I strolled into the kitchen and gave her a call.
Faith : where the hell have you placed your phone since?

Me : hmmmn is that how to greet an aspiring lover?

Faith : ish dreamer na you sabi

Me : well i wasn't by my phone, just saw your missed calls.

Faith : i was around your area when i called

Me : ooh and where you now?

Faith : back in my hostel.

Me : uhn what did you come to do in my area in the first place.

Faith : came along with a friend to visit another friend.

Still on the call, i was checking the pots in the kitchen, it was all empty, checked the cupboard, still no foodstuffs, then i sighted a pot on the gas cooker, opened it and it contained reminants of a burnt indomie, chai those guys cooked and didn't remain any for me.

Didn't know when i hissed.

Faith : why are you hissing to me?

Me : oh sorry, something here made me hiss and not what you are saying.

Faith : ife what's wrong, don't tell me your food is burnt because, i can hear sounds of pots, so evidently you are in the kitchen.

Me : nope faith, totally opposite of that, there’s no food stuffs Availabe, and am famished big time.

Faith : hun aiya sorry.

Me : thanks jawe. Guess i would eat out..
Faith : well i just finish cooking here, i could package sone for you, if you don't mind.

Me : oh i'd really appreciate

Faith : okay block by the Northgate in the next 15 minutes.

Me : okay am on my way

Faith : mak sure to give me a call whn you get to thw school premises

Hung up

I rushed into the bathroom and dud a quick freshen up. Dressed casual and made my way out.

By the time i got to the th school Northgate, i gave faith a call informing her i was around, i descricribed my hostel to her so she could bring it over there.
Then went to my room, i met kunle my bunk mate, the only serious guy in the room, and the twins sitting on their various bed space.

Kunle was busy with phone, and the twins were each busy with their laptops, i wonder what they were doing. We exchange pleasantries and i made my way to my bed space to relax,anxiously waiting for faith's call.

I was surfing through the net on my phone, when i took notice of the discussion between the twins. I heard something like money transfer, i was stunned, what business are they into that the are pressing their pc since.

I got of my bed and joined them both on their bed.

Me : Tboy how far?

Taiwo : am gentle

Me : kenny of life how you dey?
Kenny : lowkey bro

Me : so what are you both doing
(pointing to their pc's)

Taiwo : binary operation o, studying this signals.

I could see something like a graph or chart on the screen of their pc.

Tho I didn't get what they were doing i took my stand murmurig "this ain't working boys"
And then went back to my bed space.

Minutes later my phone rang. And it was the expected personnel.

Me : hello are you here already?

Faith : yea am outside.

Hung up and walked out to meet her.

I sighted her by the third pole at he veranda of our hostel building. Meh she was dressed in a black high waist skirt and a pink top. Her figure 8 was glaring.

Mehn i this bae has to get laid by me.
Approached her.

Me : Ello bae

Faith : hun

Me : thanks so much faith, am really grateful.

Faith : the pleasure is mine
(she handover her bagpack containing a cooler to me)

Me : you looking nice

Faith : hmmm thanks

Me : would you like to come in?

Faith : nope,i'd be on my way, i have somethings to attend to.

Me : alright if you insist.

Faith : okay take care

She went away,and i headed back to road block to battle my meal.

6 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by olatex25(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2016
Following.,
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by odifyz(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2016
guy continue abeg.. Ade love the story mad
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by TzIphekitan(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2016
Next episode coming shortly please always visit www.readon.uk.ht
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2016
Episode 9

Along the line faith and I never really dated, we just became friends with benefit.

Incase you don't get the meaning of friends with benefit, here is how it started.

She came to roadblock on a certain friday evening, the guys were out clubbing as usual, we were both only ones in the house.
We both lied on the bed in my room, watching film on my pc, she was putting on a fitted pink blouse and a black leggins, and there's something about pink colour on girls, it's just a sexy color. I couldn't stop stealing series on looks on her body, I wasn't focused on the movies at all, unlike her she was intrigued by the movie. I was busy examining her (x-ray vision), my body was already reacting, I don't know why such happens when am alone with a girl.

I was trying to control myself, so as not to misbehave, I didn't want to follow the direction of my erection.

I kept to myself, and was trying not to think of her, until she made a silly mistake of moving closer to me and resting her head on my chest. Hmmmn romantic position her heavy duties were resting on me, mehn I couldn't just hold it anylonger, she still couldn't notice anything because she was still glued to the screen of the pc, or maybe she was pretending, I didn't know. I summoned the courage, and started with my usual moves of getting a girl laid.

I know it might be difficult, because she isn't my gf, but am giving it a try. I was looking directly at her face for few minutes, later she noticed I was looking at her, she then turn to look at me, and our eyes were clashing, she smiled and continue watching the film, she frequently stop to take a look at me, to check if I was still looking at her, and she would smile and continue watching the film. Then that encouraged me, I took a step further, I started feeling her hair, I was playing with it in a romantic manner. By the time the movie ended she gave me a final look, a questioning look to be precise, like " what do you want sef ? " Look.

With the way she was smiling and looking at me , I guess she was in the mood so I shifted and lower by body till our face were facing each other , still lying on the bed, then I proceeded by moving my mouth towards hers. Then I kissed her, at first she was reluctant but she later gave in and kissed me back, so we started sharing a passionately kiss, till one till led to another, we ended up having sex that evening.

And from then onwards she was like my sex partner, thou we ain't dating. That's why I tagged our relationship "friends with benefit".

The last semester exam of my 300 level came by and I passed very well, because have known how to balance school work and yy by then.

My parents insist I come home for vacation, I didn't feel like going back to ib, because I really have no one to mingle with there, it would be somehow dry, without my hommies.

But I had to go, because I had to start searching for a place to do my I.T, and there weren't much opportunities in akure. Ib is a place of great oppotunites, and i could easily get connected there.

So on the last day I packed my stuffs from the hostel and moved them to krissh's house, I knew that would be the last time I'd live in school hostel.

So I went back to Ib on the same day, my parents were glad to see me, after all this years, they just kept throwing me questions especially my mum, she wants to know everything about how I lived in Akure.

I slept on that fateful day very late in the night, there was no light at all, same happened the next day, so I wasn't able to hustle with my pc, and home was always boring

Could have bought fuel to power the generator, but there was also fuel scarcity, the little stations that opened were always crowded and you would see a que of about 100 cars and another separate que for bikes and those buying with kegs.
Shit couldn't just endure waiting endlessly in the sun to buy fuel.
Tho I do by black market once in a while. But it doesn't pay me.

I should be charging my gadgets at a cafe around my area, but eke frequently raid cafes for yy niggas. So that was out of option.

So I resolved to a viewing centre in my area.
There generator was always on because they do sport betting.

So my routine was to wake up by 8.00 a.m , I'd work out, take cool bath and have my breakfast, then head to the viewing centre by 10 a.m. Stick to my usual corner, plugin my gadgets, sit on a bench, switched on my pc, and hustle till around 5pm in the evening before going back home. I was making a lot of money tho. Faith was in ib too but just didn't wanna relate with her, am already getting bored with her companies.

At the rate at which I'm making money I could afford to buy myself a ride next semester.

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2016
Oshe! Mc mainland More fiya
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by odifyz(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2016
guy keep it rolling

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Barselonia(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2016
level wan change b dt
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:39am On May 13, 2016
Iphekitan:
Episode 9

Along the line faith and I never really dated, we just became friends with benefit.

Incase you don't get the meaning of friends with benefit, here is how it started.

She came to roadblock on a certain friday evening, the guys were out clubbing as usual, we were both only ones in the house.
We both lied on the bed in my room, watching film on my pc, she was putting on a fitted pink blouse and a black leggins, and there's something about pink colour on girls, it's just a sexy color. I couldn't stop stealing series on looks on her body, I wasn't focused on the movies at all, unlike her she was intrigued by the movie. I was busy examining her (x-ray vision), my body was already reacting, I don't know why such happens when am alone with a girl.

I was trying to control myself, so as not to misbehave, I didn't want to follow the direction of my erection.

I kept to myself, and was trying not to think of her, until she made a silly mistake of moving closer to me and resting her head on my chest. Hmmmn romantic position her heavy duties were resting on me, mehn I couldn't just hold it anylonger, she still couldn't notice anything because she was still glued to the screen of the pc, or maybe she was pretending, I didn't know. I summoned the courage, and started with my usual moves of getting a girl laid.

I know it might be difficult, because she isn't my gf, but am giving it a try. I was looking directly at her face for few minutes, later she noticed I was looking at her, she then turn to look at me, and our eyes were clashing, she smiled and continue watching the film, she frequently stop to take a look at me, to check if I was still looking at her, and she would smile and continue watching the film. Then that encouraged me, I took a step further, I started feeling her hair, I was playing with it in a romantic manner. By the time the movie ended she gave me a final look, a questioning look to be precise, like " what do you want sef ? " Look.

With the way she was smiling and looking at me , I guess she was in the mood so I shifted and lower by body till our face were facing each other , still lying on the bed, then I proceeded by moving my mouth towards hers. Then I kissed her, at first she was reluctant but she later gave in and kissed me back, so we started sharing a passionately kiss, till one till led to another, we ended up having sex that evening.

And from then onwards she was like my sex partner, thou we ain't dating. That's why I tagged our relationship "friends with benefit".

The last semester exam of my 300 level came by and I passed very well, because have known how to balance school work and yy by then.

My parents insist I come home for vacation, I didn't feel like going back to ib, because I really have no one to mingle with there, it would be somehow dry, without my hommies.

But I had to go, because I had to start searching for a place to do my I.T, and there weren't much opportunities in akure. Ib is a place of great oppotunites, and i could easily get connected there.

So on the last day I packed my stuffs from the hostel and moved them to krissh's house, I knew that would be the last time I'd live in school hostel.

So I went back to Ib on the same day, my parents were glad to see me, after all this years, they just kept throwing me questions especially my mum, she wants to know everything about how I lived in Akure.

I slept on that fateful day very late in the night, there was no light at all, same happened the next day, so I wasn't able to hustle with my pc, and home was always boring

Could have bought fuel to power the generator, but there was also fuel scarcity, the little stations that opened were always crowded and you would see a que of about 100 cars and another separate que for bikes and those buying with kegs.
Shit couldn't just endure waiting endlessly in the sun to buy fuel.
Tho I do by black market once in a while. But it doesn't pay me.

I should be charging my gadgets at a cafe around my area, but eke frequently raid cafes for yy niggas. So that was out of option.

So I resolved to a viewing centre in my area.
There generator was always on because they do sport betting.

So my routine was to wake up by 8.00 a.m , I'd work out, take cool bath and have my breakfast, then head to the viewing centre by 10 a.m. Stick to my usual corner, plugin my gadgets, sit on a bench, switched on my pc, and hustle till around 5pm in the evening before going back home. I was making a lot of money tho. Faith was in ib too but just didn't wanna relate with her, am already getting bored with her companies.

At the rate at which I'm making money I could afford to buy myself a ride next semester.

If you are buying make sure it G Hybrid you are buying for the semester so those girl can compose to your way man
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Presh900(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2016
Areef7:

If you are buying make sure it G Hybrid you are buying for the semester so those girl can compose to your way man

duude!! Do you really have to quote the whole epi ??

3 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:47am On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Presh900 post=45580592]

who you eppi
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Presh900(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Areef7 post=45605793][/quote] i heard price of vaseline is lower than b4.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.