Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (325105 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Tolux419(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
Episode 12.
On our way to the bank, in the director’s car.

Me : sir is this how you go to the bank to save the collected bills everyday?

Director : yeah o

Me : it’s not safe

Director : yeah it’s not, but we have no option.

Me : sir i feel we could just give them the Company’s Account Number and tell them to make the payments their and bring the slip to us.

Director : we’ve thought of that too, but people can forge slip, and we have to be careful. It’s because of this we intiated the Mobile App project, once your department has the mobile app ready, customers would be able to pay their bills via money banking, and they won’t be coming to pay here anylonger.

Me : okay sir.

Director : and i hope with you their, the mobile app should be ready in no time.

Me : ok sir

Minutes later we got to the bank, he deposited the money, and from there, i led him to a viewing centre around my area, as old has he was, he knew more about soccer than i did, at first he was trying to converse with me during the match, but i guess he noticed i wasnt that responsive, so he switched to the other people who came to watch the match, they were busy commenting. I wasn’t even looking at the t.v, i was trying to picture how tonight’s is going to work out in my mind.

Later on, something dropped in my mind, “why not call krissh, atleast his more versatile in this aspect tgan you, he should be able to give upu an OT”, During the match i pinged him and explain the whole issue to him and all he was replying me with was lol. I felt teased, silly nigga, at last he told me to give him a call.
I was somehow relieved by that, at least knowing he had a solution. So i decided to call him when the match ends.

When the match ended, the Director drove me to the bus stop of my area, before going on his way. Ish married man would be getting home late because of a soccer match, shio what’s mine?, i was almost home, had forgotten about calling krissh sef, until sandra message came in. “send me your address”. Chai this girl means business, i called her number back straight, it would ring and later number busy, i guess she was tge one ending the call, i kepy calling and she kepting ending the call, then i decided to call krissh.

Me : elo, o boy, how far now?

Krissh : i’m ok.

Me : what i told you about nko?

Krissh : hmmmn, funny you. It’s obvious, she wants to get laid by you, so why you forming hard to get.

Me : it’s not forming, we are co-workers and me Bleeping a co-worker his somehow, it’s not like we are dating, besides i just got a message from her asking from my address now. And i tried calling her, she’s ebding the call.

Krissh : (lol) damn. the girl is sharp, woos forget all that just chop clean mouth, atleast she came after you herself. You just find a motel in your area and text her tge address and spend the night their with her. Better don’t dull, i wish i could add such a girl to my F**K list.

Me : tchew a motel, wouldn’t tgat be awkward.

Krissh : it’s not bobo yi, she’s doing it on her own free will, if she ask you, why a motel, tell her your house is not in a good shape taaa!

Me : i hope she buys the idea.

Krissh : absolutely, you knew me before calling me.

Me : well thats true sha, krissh the cassanova.

Krissh : na u sabi, sha smash am well.

Me : Abeg shut up, bye.

I hung up.

Hmmmn i knew krissh would always have the appropiate solution. I can now be at ease. I drafted an sms, send the address of “Blue Bird”, a motel in my area to sandra and even included her giving me a call when she’s at the bus stop, so i could come and pick her, if she’s unable to find her way.

I then went home, had a nice and cool bath with premier cool, ate my dinner and topped it with lucozade boost. Put on my perfume, informed my parent, i was sleeping out. Then i headed for Blue Bird to book a room and be prepared for the match am about to play.

By 9:30pm, i had booked the room and was flexing in the room expect sandra’s call. Few minutes later i got a message from her “Am waiting by tge bus stop, couldn’t find my way around”.

Blue Bird wasn’t far from the bus-stop, so i rushed to the bus stop, by the moment i was approaching tge bus stop, i could percieve the smell of the Suya’s seller in the air, by the time i got closer. I saw sandra, dressed in a black skinny short gown, mehn she was dope looking. She was like an entirely different person. I didn’t know, when i found myself licking my lips, she wasn’t facing my direction, so i called her.

Me : Sandra

Sandra : Mr Iphekitan

Me : Good evening

Sandra : evening o

Me : you are looking beautiful.

Sandra : Thanks, hope we ain’t standing here forever.

Me : at all

I was about leading her when something dropped in my mind.

Me : have you eaten

Sandra : ate a little

Me : hope you don’t mind eating Suya.

Sandra : not al all, as long as we are eating it together. (winks)

I smiled and approached the suya’s seller, bought a 500 naira suya and later bought two viju milk along the line, then we went to Blue Bird.
She didn’t even give me the “a motel face” neither did she ask a question. I collected the room key from the receptionist and led her there.

I invited her in, she was smiling sheeplessly, she sat on a chair, and i drew mine next to hers, she was trying not to have an eye contact with me, wtf! Like i care, i brought the suya and viju out, and we ate in silence, by the time we are through, i switched on the t.v, tuned to bollywood, they were showing one romantic movie like that, took off my shirt and invited her to lie with me by the bed.

She joined me on the bed still smiling and avoiding my gaze, she was so much into the movie that she didn’t notice i was just watching her all along abd not the movie. By the time she noticed she turned and face me and our eyes clashed, i smiled and turned my face forward relunctant to make the first move. Then i felt her hands turned my face to hers, she then stuck her mouth inti mine and her tongue find mine, and she was kissing me, i was a bit relunctant to see if she’d pull back, but she didn’t, i just joined in the fun, and kissed her back, then from kissing till smooching then i noticed something absurd, i was in the mood but my manhood wasn’t erect, have experienced such in my life, she was yet to notice, so she was increasing her pace, pushed herself on me, i don’t wanna get emabarassed, this not my first time of having s*x, so i know when something is wrong, she pulled off my trouser and i was left in my boxers, sharply and i knew she would aim for my boxers and see there’s no erection, i just told her to pause, that i need to use the larvatory, she seem dissappointed by me cutting her out, but she smiled and lied back undressing herself.

I rushed to the larvatory and brought out my manhood, mehn it was docile, and dangling, not increase nor moved, i tried forcing a urination, but still it didn’t move. Damn now i knew i was in trouble.

I rushed to back to the room, she was already unclad and she was guving the s*xy** come and eat look, i picked up my phone and rush back to the toilet, chai us thus how i will falk this bae’s hand, what eye will she be using to look and me?, i dialed krissh sharply but his number wasn’t going, damn i was alone in the world of my own. I can’t discharge the bae because it was late already, so i went back to the room. Apologized to her that am nit in the mood, i saw hatred in her eyes, she hissed and forced herself to sleep, am sure, but i couldn’t sleep, i was damn worried, i downloaded X-rated videos online and watch, still the erection wasn’t coming, there was nothing i didn’t try, then i knew my own has catch me.

To be continued

{Read part 13 @ www.hit16.tk forum>>Generals>>[story]My life as a yahoo boy. Season 2, part 13}

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 12:20am On May 30, 2016
Na season 2 we they Ooo
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Tastemoney(m): 5:24am On May 30, 2016
U r a gifted writer
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by kodded(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2016

undecided undecided
nice story but it is getting boring....... no suspense . you have derailed from the main purposes of the story

let me show you a mighty loophole in your story

1. first of all you claim that you were through with high school at the age of 17 .... and at the same time you are listening to karashika by falz the bahd guy and that song was out in 2015

2. you wrote jamb at age 20 that means you gained admission at age 21...... . that is in year 2019 (so you are literally telling us the story from the future shocked)

3. you are currently doing your IT which means we are in year 2022 (@300 level)

4. but along the line you claim you bought iphone 5 "which is the reigning phone in town " I quote

so how can iPhone 5 be the most popular and the most sorth after. phone in the year 2022 when people prefer iPhone 6s in 2016 to "outdated" iphone 5

undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by chistar01(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided
nice story but it is getting boring....... no suspense . you have derailed from the main purposes of the story

let me show you a mighty loophole in your story

1. first of all you claim that you were through with high school at the age of 17 .... and at the same time you are listening to karashika by falz the bahd guy and that song was out in 2015

2. you wrote jamb at age 20 that means you gained admission at age 21...... . that is in year 2019 (so you are literally telling us the story from the future shocked)

3. you are currently doing your IT which means we are in year 2022 (@300 level)

4. but along the line you claim you bought iphone 5 "which is the reigning phone in town " I quote

so how can iPhone 5 be the most popular and the most sorth after. phone in the year 2022 when people prefer iPhone 6s in 2016 to "outdated" iphone 5

undecided undecided

The story is fictional. He only used current themes because we can all relate to it. The time settings of the story doesnt matter because in fictional writing the writer can use stale or current and trending stuffs (phones and songs) at anytime. If he had said he was listening to maybe Dbanj Why me and not Falz, that might not provide the intended effect the writer was going for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by kodded(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2016
chistar01:
The story is fictional. He only used current themes because we can all relate to it. The time settings of the story doesnt matter because in fictional writing the writer can use stale or current and trending stuffs (phones and songs) at anytime. If he had said he was listening to maybe Dbanj Why me and not Falz, that might not provide the intended effect the writer was going for.

a story must sound real eventho it is fictional
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by LordPherule(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2016
Iphekitan:

I don’t attend parties because parties in futa then were like gay parties , futa was an technology school, so guys were much more than girls, therefore in the parties girls weren’t enough, and I can’t be dancing with guys. So I shunned social lifestyle.

I concur. Social life don dey make sense now since the advancement of the Management courses and more intake of girls.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by jibs4lv(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2016
Pls go on kissPls go on
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Tolux419(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2016
Episode 13.(half)
The following day was saturday, i was still bothered by the whole incident of the previous night, God knows the look sandra who be giving me, and i hope she doesn’t start telling people about. I rushed home the morning looking stressed because i was able to sleep all through the night. I had a quick bath and locked my self in my room, switched on my pc, i don’t even have the mind for yahoo because of the present predicament am in. I started surfing tge net for hot videos, watched over 50 but still little johnny wasn’t coming to life. Then i switched to reading articles about my predicament, google displayed many site links, read and read but none was helping. I tried krissh number over and over again that morning, his number was still unavailable. I then recollected that krissh do drink one local drink like that called “baby oku” and he do take a drug called tramadol anytime his about to have a match with his girls. And when i asked him then he told me it was for lasting performance on bed. So i decided to purchase it and see if it would revive the lifeless little johnny. I rushed out and purchase four bottles if baby oku and 200mg if tramadol. Went back home, locked my door, mixed the tramadol into the drink, and drank all the four bottle once. Chai greatest mistake of my life. In less than 30minutes i lost myself, i was dull and very very dull, it was like i was high on alcohol but this was like ten folds stronger than that of alcohol, because i wasn’t in my right mind, i started watching the hot videos again, maybe little johnny would stand gidigba, but it was all a wish, the stuff refuse to rise o, in annoyance i punched the screen of my pc, mehn thats all i recollected o, as in i passed out straight. The next time i woke up, i was too weak to open my eyes sef, minutes later i managed to open my eyes a little, i saw mum staring from above. I was like “am i in heaven”, then i heard pman’s voice. Pman: the devil is a liar Mum : iro lesun pa iro (the devil is a liar, a liar) I was shocked, realizing the state i was initially, beside my door was locked, mehn i widely opened my eye lids.

[copied from http://www.hit16.tk ]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by LeoHezzy(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2016
Guy pls continue I can't access the link
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Preciousbouy(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2016
LeoHezzy:
Guy pls continue I can't access the link
same here the site is not showing anything useful
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Tolux419(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2016
Www.hit16.tk >>register or loging >>forum >>general >>my life as a yahoo boy.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by LordPherule(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2016
Iphekitan:

Chai, imagine the yawa Futa wan Dabaru my plans, i decided to sit tight the coming session.

Lol. FUTA eResult dey cast person ehn.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by mayowabola(f): 11:41pm On May 31, 2016
WELDON BRO!
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by KaptaynKush: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Dope storyline bruh

[url=gists101.com]I blog here![/url]
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Tolux419:
Www.hit16.tk >>register or loging >>forum >>general >>my life as a yahoo boy.

This plagiarism, guess u dnt knw the penalty for it.

You're using a free domain. Still. Derailing and copying and pasting my story with no permission.

It's good to be creative, but try to channel it in the right direction.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Am active once more would drop updates myself, tnx for waiting patiently
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Kakamorufu(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Subsurface cry
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Kakamorufu(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Subsurface cry waiting
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by muhamadnur: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2016
Iphekitan:
Am active once more would drop updates myself, tnx for waiting patiently
"ahhh" so your around but not updating, so if does guys did not copy some of your story and paste it here you wont show face. By the way welcome back
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Tolux419(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Iphekitan:

This plagiarism, guess u dnt knw the penalty for it.

You're using a free domain. Still. Derailing and copying and pasting my story with no permission.

It's good to be creative, but try to channel it in the right direction.
Don't be too mean bro.
You put every one in suspense and left.
I had to do something though i used the situation to my own advantage and I'm sorry for that. But the last time i checked you said its okay provided the credits goes to you. And you didn't talk about permissions.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Coming soon, tz notin, exams tins sha, would try to drop an episode tomorro, and would be constant with the updates next week
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 1:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Iphekitan:
Coming soon, tz notin, exams tins sha, would try to drop an episode tomorro, and would be constant with the updates next week
na u talk Ooo
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by tsodjete: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mainland:

Welcome
So sorry for coming late
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by ernesterioo(f): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Iphekitan:
babaa, no vez, kindly drop sites person fit bomb tonite
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
ernesterioo:
babaa, no vez, kindly drop sites person fit bomb tonite
Beta goan read your book.......
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Tolux419(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Getting bored sad if you have not read completed part of the 13th episode, you can do so by visiting www.hit16.tk
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Episode 14
•i'm sorry for not updating all this while, was sick ,and was writing exams, so wasn't really opportuned to write, but yeah am fully back now, expect daily and steady updates•

Story continues.....
I dressed smartly & sat on my bed, staring at the wall clock in my room, I was reluctant to go to work that morning but I just have to go, I was in my room still sitting though totally dressed and ready, I reminiscenced on events of the latter days, I was lost in thoughts yet I couldn't pin point where I made a mistake or where I might have went wrong to the extent of losing my manhood. I recollect the last person I had sex with was faith. And I know she isn't possessive about me to the extent of zapping off my erectness. I also thought about my life , my deeds and actions in years. From that day in the barber's shop till date. I felt maybe it was my past hunting me. I then remembered the words of the Alfa who helped me the jazz then. I remembered his warnings, hmmm I hope this not the repercussion

I was still lot in my world of thoughts when I was interrupted by a call , from the least person I expected. Sandra!

Me : hello good morning

Sandra : morning, it's past nine and you are not here yet. The director just asked for you minutes ago, the team leader has to cover up for you.

Me : oh I'd be in office in a matter of minutes , the traffic is kinda slow (I lied)

Sandra : hmmm

Me : why the hmmm.

Sandra : you don't even know how to lie, how can you be on the highway and everything would be silent like this.

Me : no...(she cuts in)

Sandra : sha get you ass here asap.

Hung up.

Ish only Gods knows why she really called, it's not like she would still care after the ish which happened the other day. Well her call that morning gave me some relief, I guess she won't talk about it to anyone after all.

I hurried out of the house and went to work that morning and everything went well, by the time I got home late in the evening, I still had the nerve to hustle a bit, did a little of over payment on some couple of sites and it's like I new the most needed goods so I got requests.
I was also face booking by the side, I was checking the latest feeds when I got a message from bosun, mehn tz been a while have heard from him, well we ain't that close anymore since he got back from southy.

B.B : hello

Me : bosun xup ?

B.B : I'm gentle, you still on with this habit of neglecting person hun?

Me : no vex jae, work has been tedious lately.

B.B : what work is that o, by the last time I check , you were still a working boy.

Me : ish you've miss a lot, well I don start my I.T

B.B : sho! And where you dey work ?

Me : just working as an I.T guy in an electricity distribution company here in ib.

B.B : cool, guess it would really be stressful for you, uhn a working boy in a corporate arena, that's weird.

Me : Na u sabi

B.B : well I don back go malay.

Me : ahah your ass no dey stay one place

B.B : anyhow when last have you been to iya primate's domot.

Me : oh boy, he don tey, I neva show for there since that time when I spent 7days there.

B.B : ah!

Me : what's that for ?

B.B : you are almost finished, didn't she tell you to come back or anything.

Me : I don't get you, she only said I can come back to show some appreciation when I start making doe.

B.B : wait I guess that was Five years ago right.

Me : yea

B.B : geez you have just two years left, you should be seeing signs already sef.

Me : wait bosun , you begining to scare me, what's this all about ? Two years left as how.

B.B : it's better you just go back to her as soon as possible, for now.

Me : hum okay.

Mehn now this is what I call a thin line between life and death.
It's all now connecting.why didn't I ever thought of going back sef. Geez.
I then decide to update krissh, he picked up straight.

Me : elo

Krissh : ife boy, how far ?

Me : am so jonzed right now

Krissh : wetin happen ?

I told krissh about the whole stuff.

Krissh : guy seems like dey follow you from your village

Me : ahaha I just finish chatting with him, na so I call you.

Krissh : well it's really correlative with your current predicament, stop dulling and find time to go to the church.

Me : hmmmn haven't been there all this while, so I can't just go there with empty hands, beside faith would be there.

Krissh : see you, you have faith as a leverage already.

Me : so what should I do ?

Krissh : people like iya primate won't collect cash from you so just call faith and ask her what the church might be needing, so you can get it along when going to her mother.

Me : hmmmn true talk o.

Krissh : well am landing tomorrow and not wednesday anylonger.

Me : so where would you be staying.

Krissh : in an hotel of course.

Me : smh! You could have come to my place now, but your cassanovaness won't be permitted in my parents house, so I guess the hotel is really best for you, at least you can even afford to pay for a year's stay in any hotel, you are capable.

Krissh : sharrap jae, gotta go.

Me.: no qualms

Hung up

I didn't waste time I dialed faith number straight, I guess I still had a soft spot in her heart, I apologized for neglecting her all the while, and I framed my story for her sha. She informed me I could help by getting the church a sound system, and I told her I'd be in her church by sunday.

Now everything seems somehow easy but facing iya primate is still a task to me, but I really need to understand what bosun mean't by "you have just two years left", hmmn left for what?

To be continued

6 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by chistar01(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
Just wow.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by GoldenJulius(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Thats serious
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Bj5all(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
U don use your little Johnny do life line for working tins.

Oya update, make I hear wetin happen next
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Season 2 episode 14 modified, for those who are just joining, you might not see season one episode 20, just search for it on google, your would be led to available sites that are posting the story. Guess nairaland mods delete it because of the explictness About YY

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.