Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (24433 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by DBossNG(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by njimezz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Urgly guy whose wife is beautiful........... Urgly and wonderfully made.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Impecca(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
miraclewonder:
Happy Anniversary to them. Wishing them many more fruitful years together. Hoping other celebs would copy from them.

Check out my signature and thank me later.
How does it work@ signature undecided
miraclewonder:
Happy Anniversary to them. Wishing them many more fruitful years together. Hoping other celebs would copy from them.

Check out my signature and thank me later.
How does it work@ signature
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by IamAtribalist: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
cool Seyi Law - The BLACK comedian of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (BCFRN). cool
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by iamhorseman(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
9jaflaver:
Comedian Seyi Law and his wife celebrate 5th wedding anniversary

Comedian Aletile Seyitan aka Seyi Law and his lovely wife Ebere, are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary today March 27th. Congrats to them.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/comedian-seyi-law-and-his-wife-celebrate-5th-wedding-anniversary/

Lalasticlala mynd44
thats my naughty labour prefect..i can remember back then in MBHS...aletile...
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Layonle(f): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
gradeA:
Congrats to them. See him looking fresh and bigger. He was another case of olajumoke.

Dude should be grateful to AY, though I think he is funnier.
must u run ur mouth_we already his background(ow he bcame a comedian)
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by kelvee(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kudoz ,,..black Jesus! grin grin
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by weselomo(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
bojinu wine, calmary
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by BossDanniee(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2016
[url]naijapatriots..com[/url]
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by saintfizzo(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2016
unilagfreshest:
We were in church today (GIC, ifako) , he Cracked us up really well with ajebo. Love his humble nature nd always have time for God.
he was @ Laffmatazz in ibadan today also...the guy is real good

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by callJesu: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Congrats seyi and wife
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by mikkypel(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Please wanna ask a question... Do they have kids?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) / Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo / Stephanie Coker Goes Blonde, Looks Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.