Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! (27949 Views)

If Acting President Osinbajo Were Hausa Or Fulani... Yoruba Ronu / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by oyinkinola: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
hausa/fulani
1. region: north
2. religion:Islam
3. language: hausa/fulani
4. mode of life: simple
5. system of ruling: traditional

yoruba
1. region: west
2. religion:Islam,christianity, pagan
3. language: yoruba
5. system of ruling: politics

igbo
1. region: east
2. religion:christianity
3. language: igbo
4. mode of life: costly

1 Like

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by excellentmomma(f): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
What do you mean by mode of life

Modified:

oyinkinola:

from the birthday to the burial ceremony!

If all the owambe's, marrying many wives and festivals with parachute dressing and aso-ebi's is what makes yorubaz mode of life simple and Igbo costly then I give up on you. shocked

Anyway I think you just posted to seek attention.

2 Likes

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by khalleb(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
lol

heywey
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by APCcrimes: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Which one be "Hausa/Fulani"?? Is that a tribe?

It's either "Hausa" or "Fulani"..

The 3 major tribes in Nigeria: Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa... Other tribes fall in the minority... So stop all these Hausa/Fulani sh!t... Ok!!

3 Likes

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by oyinkinola: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
excellentmomma:
What do you mean by mode of life
from the birthday to the burial ceremony!
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by hexy40: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
mode of life if u mean what i think you mean by mode of life then you should research better....i don't know about hausa but i have stayed with igbos and yorubas, a yoruba man will throw expensive party, if he has 10 million in his account he can buy car of 9 million.

9 Likes

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
This guy needs spiritual help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by oyinkinola: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
This guy needs spiritual help
..if i strike back i'll hit many!
back down!
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
oyinkinola:
..if i strike back i'll hit many! back down!
I'm shivering....get help ASAP

2 Likes

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by oyinkinola: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm shivering....get help ASAP
second warning before i hit you hard!
seun, take note!
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
oyinkinola:

second warning before i hit you hard!
seun, take note!
I won't take your jabs serious.... you sound funny to me
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by oyinkinola: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
I won't take your jabs serious.... you sound funny to me
......even the beasts in the zoo that can't be easily tamed had been caged!
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
oyinkinola:

......even the beasts in the zoo that can't be easily tamed had been caged!
gringringrin take a chill pill bruhgrin

2 Likes

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by oyinkinola: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
gringringrin take a chill pill bruhgrin
...it hit you?it's because you ignore my warnig!

1 Like

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by LecciGucci: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
hexy40:
mode of life if u mean what i think you mean by mode of life then you should research better....i don't know about hausa but i have stayed with igbos and yorubas, a yoruba man will throw expensive party, if he has 10 million in his account he can buy car of 9 million.

1000000 likes.

i decided not to talk becos the topic is actually coming from a yoruba man.
so lies and propaganda is always involved!.

6 Likes

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
oyinkinola:

hausa/fulani
1. region: north
2. religion:Islam
3. language: hausa/fulani
5. system of ruling: traditional

yoruba
1. region: west
2. religion:Islam,christianity, pagan
3. language: yoruba

igbo
1. region: east
2. religion:christianity
3. language: igbo
4. mode of life: costly
Lol! What kind of analysis is this? Rubbish!!! @Op, you've got a very dull brain. No offence intended. Just telling you the blunt truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
oyinkinola:

...it hit you?it's because you ignore my warnig!
How old are you? you're so funnygringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Okorieikechukwu(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
oyinkinola:
hausa/fulani 1. region: north 2. religion:Islam 3. language: hausa/fulani 4. mode of life: simple 5. system of ruling: traditional
yoruba 1. region: west 2. religion:Islam,christianity, pagan 3. language: yoruba 4. mode of life: simple 5. system of ruling: politics
igbo 1. region: east 2. religion:christianity 3. language: igbo 4. mode of life: costly 5. system of ruling: politics
between ur mummy and daddy,man and woman,boy and girl
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Honestly, this analysis is not only illogical but very sentimental. Why do we dislike the Igbos? I have Igbo friends who are good, cheerful and nice to be with. Just don't know why we bear hatred for them. Please wakeup op.
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by oyinkinola: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
How old are you? you're so funnygringrin
just about...hun-un 50
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by oyinkinola: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
balinda:
Honestly, this analysis is not only illogical but very sentimental. Why do we dislike the Igbos? I have Igbo friends who are good, cheerful and nice to be with. Just don't know why we bear hatred for them. Please wakeup op.
but am just telling the truth! if some one should die and be forgetting in mutuary for million before been buried what a waste!
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Masterclass32: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Obsession.
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by oyinkinola: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Masterclass32:
Obsession.
obsession? not at all
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Masterclass32: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2016
oyinkinola:

obsession? not at all

Ok. You have a right to your opinion.
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2016
oyinkinola:

but am just telling the truth! if some one should die and be forgetting in mutuary for million before been buried what a waste!
You don't have sense. Your reasoning is very myopic.
Re: The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! by oyinkinola: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
balinda:

You don't have sense. Your reasoning is very myopic.
...with all this write-up? myopic?

(1) (Reply)

Seems Judd Legum Lied, Contract Was Signed Before Atiku Became PDP Candidate / Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.