Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Please Advice My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice My Friend (1993 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend Left Me For This Reasons / How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? / Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice My Friend by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2016
A friend of mine told me that she met a guy on palmchat social media network, they got talking and moved to whatsapp. they agreed to meet after few weeks, and when she later agreed to travel to Abeokuta, Ogun state to see him. They spent 4 nights having sex. She returned to Enugu and on calling him, his line was unreachable. She kept calling for 2 weeks now still unreachable. Now she is feelings signs of pregnancy. Please help cos I don't know what to tell her.

Thanks
Re: Please Advice My Friend by BoiledHead(m): 12:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Tell her that I said she is a fool.

She met a random dude online. Travelled to Ogun State to meet with him. Had sex wth for 4 nights free of charge.

What advice is needed again?

6 Likes

Re: Please Advice My Friend by SUPERPACK: 12:42am On Mar 28, 2016
Too many Advanced prostitutes on the loose nowadays, May she be pregnant in Jesus name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice My Friend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2016
BoiledHead:

She met a random dude online. Travelled to Ogun State to meet with him. Had sex wth for 4 nights free of charge.

Isn't that too harsh?
Re: Please Advice My Friend by adebaydjy(f): 12:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Please Advice My Friend by BoiledHead(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Isn't that too harsh?

Spare the rod and spoil the child. We have to be brutally honest and harsh on these people or else they won't learn.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice My Friend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49am On Mar 28, 2016
BoiledHead:

Spare the rod and spoil the child. We have to be brutally honest and harsh on these people or else they won't learn.
She can't turn back the hand of the clock. What is the solution
Re: Please Advice My Friend by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2016
adebaydjy:
Sup nairalanders, pls am new here buh, hope to get use to this channel as time goes.
Me and my Ex-galfrnd are still in good contact and hoping to get down with each other pretty soon (sex). But, she married with a kid(boy) 3yrs now. Pls is it right or does it matter .

Boiledhead will help u out with this... wink he's good in advising fellow members...btw, WELCOME.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice My Friend by nonsoyoungprof: 12:56am On Mar 28, 2016
lol...funny stories everywhere, firstly she need Jesus, secondly she need to read her books, thirdly..that one concern him and her local govt chairman ...mtcheww
Re: Please Advice My Friend by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 28, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
A friend of mine told me that she met a guy on palmchat social media network, they got talking and moved to whatsapp. they agreed to meet after few weeks, and when she later agreed to travel to Abeokuta, Ogun state to see him. They spent 4 nights having sex. She returned to Enugu and on calling him, his line was unreachable. She kept calling for 2 weeks now still unreachable. Now she is feelings signs of pregnancy. Please help cos I don't know what to tell her.

Thanks

She never even think not only baby she cud have in having unprotected sex... that guy might have STD or HIV undecided

She put herself in the edge & that's a stvpid move..

She better go check herself if she's pregnant, but if not then that's great ...next thing she needs to check is for the STD & HIV ...and plz tell her be careful nxtime to whom she's offering her pvnani.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice My Friend by ENIGMA24(m): 1:06am On Mar 28, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

Thanks
tell her to sue palmchat for damages and 4 rounds of sexual pleasure which has led to signs of pregnancy.....
don't miss this opportunity
this law suit will be worth millions. ...
#anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice My Friend by ENIGMA24(m): 1:10am On Mar 28, 2016
adebaydjy:
Sup nairalanders, pls am new here buh, hope to get use to this channel as time goes.
Me and my Ex-galfrnd are still in good contact and hoping to get down with each other pretty soon (sex). But, she married with a kid(boy) 3yrs now. Pls is it right or does it matter .
open your own thread na?
I'll answer u very soon...wait
lemme first make akamu!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice My Friend by ENIGMA24(m): 1:12am On Mar 28, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Too many Advanced prostitutes on the loose nowadays, May she be pregnant in Jesus name.
lwkm. ....wetin carry jesus enter this matter??
I Don #weak
Re: Please Advice My Friend by chibwike(m): 1:25am On Mar 28, 2016
You just want us to rain insults on your friend abi.

Well you falied...coz i will never insult the fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice My Friend by drmikeadams(m): 1:28am On Mar 28, 2016
;DThe dokitor is here to check u...I know say no be ur friend grin
Re: Please Advice My Friend by kingphilip(m): 1:37am On Mar 28, 2016
I don't like Pretenders if not I would have answered you

Say you made a mistake and I'm telling you you'd get sincere and genuine response.. Until then
Re: Please Advice My Friend by godG: 2:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Good luck to the would-be mother. I don't know why some ladies are so base. Your friend was too cheap.
Re: Please Advice My Friend by jamex93(m): 2:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Just tell her DAT I said she Don shit for body

Gal wey fine wey no get sense na her yarns dey hear fire

Just tell her to expect her baby soon
Re: Please Advice My Friend by Gebbson007(m): 2:55am On Mar 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Isn't that too harsh?
harsh ke or r u d guy (sniper) ¿
Re: Please Advice My Friend by Gebbson007(m): 2:57am On Mar 28, 2016
adebaydjy:
do on2 odas Wt u .........................
Re: Please Advice My Friend by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: Please Advice My Friend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Gebbson007:

harsh ke or r u d guy (sniper) ¿
It is their business bro, not mine
Re: Please Advice My Friend by ojay2053(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Had unprotected sex with someone she/you met online? Okay, born the pikin and kontinu. Meanwhile ABK guys una too like kitten.
Re: Please Advice My Friend by boxer022(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Your friend made a very deadly mistake and is lucky to be alive. How can she meet and have sex with a total stranger, even if they have known on social media for ages it does not still mean that they know each other. She is getting signs of pregnancy which means she allowed him enter her without protection, she is not even concerned with if he has any STD and may have infected her. Well tell her to be sure of the signs she is having and if it is confirmed she should carry the pregnancy deliver safely. It is a result of her mistake. She should even thank God that she is still alive and that the stranger was not a ritualist.
Re: Please Advice My Friend by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

She never even think not only baby she cud have in having unprotected sex... that guy might have STD or HIV undecided

She better go check herself if she's pregnant, but if not then that's great ...next thing she needs to check is for the STD & HIV ...and plz tell her be careful nxtime to whom she's offering her pvnani.
Please I logged in to see advice but all I see is insult.
Re: Please Advice My Friend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Really?? four days of sex?

she should wait na... and pray her baby doesn't end up like her. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Advice My Friend by yemoxyl(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
her second name is fool undecided..How can she be so worthless?she's very stupid and she couldn't even use a condom..she should get ready to give birth to a born by mistake..I wonder where girls put their brain atimes...........Op u sure u not talking about urself..There might be people here willing to help u and ur baby oo
Re: Please Advice My Friend by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Please I logged in to see advice but all I see is insult.

Thats not an insult but a wake up call to ur friend and to those whose doing the same hanky-panky and now regretting it..
Re: Please Advice My Friend by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Thats not an insult but a wake up call to ur friend and to those whose doing the same hanky-panky and now regretting it..
It is well
Re: Please Advice My Friend by Youngpo413: 10:43pm On May 19, 2016
BoiledHead:

ladies nowadays won't ever learn.... So it's better to spare the rod....
Re: Please Advice My Friend by Youngpo413: 10:46pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

as long as the price is right, they don't care who they offer theirs pusy to talk less of protection,it's all about the money here.
Re: Please Advice My Friend by TuneChi369(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2016
BoiledHead:

I just tire for the Op oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice / What's The Need Of Keeping A Side Chick? / Pics: Which One Is Your Spec?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.