Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father (16686 Views)

Policeman Kidnaps & Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl For 6 Days In Anambra (Photos) / Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by rgee: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Underline the word RANDY,cos if they are randy then they are not true xtians and are therefore ungodly. They ll neva see paradise if they don't repent from their randiness.
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by rgee: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=44187020]

Then by the same token, the Christian god should have known better than to have impregnated Mary to give birth to his son Jesus at the age of 13 - 14 yrs - I suppose the Christian god was at that time also quite aware of VVF.

Are you paedophiles now equating yourself with God or you are condeming Gods action?
You an ordinary flesh and blood want to do what God do abi. Incredible!wot a silly arguement,pls get a life!
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
^^^^^May God help you for really you do lack intelligence.
Pls review all my posts and note/appreciate the reason for that response to another buffoon, just like you.
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by enomakos(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
So sorry for this young lady
the rapist dick shall be put into boiling oil
the girl father shall also be given 1000 stroke of the cain
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by rgee: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=44188405]

Yes indeed they are most intolerant, their hypocrisy bars none; they preach peace but spread hatred

Have you ever asked urself y is it that terrorist acts are carried out by muslims for islam and not by christians? Or are bokoharam xtians, as well as atrocious ISIL,alqaeda,alshabab,taliban and other islam hate organisations that claim to be fighting for God because God can not fight for Himself?! Get a life!
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by rgee: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=44188405]

Yes indeed they are most intolerant, their hypocrisy bars none; they preach peace but spread hatred

Have you ever asked urself y is it that terrorist acts are carried out by muslims for islam and not by christians? Or are bokoharam xtians, as well as atrocious ISIL,alqaeda,alshabab,taliban and other islam hate organisations that claim to be fighting for God because God can not fight for Himself?! Get a life!
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
^^^^Ignoramus!
Have you ever bothered to find out who created those terrorist groups and was sponsoring them?
Let me give you a clue; they are not Muslims.

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by iyb(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Christians forget history all the sufferings of this world is caused by the illuminati directly or indirectly. The wars , the recessions,the debts and illuminati,free masons are all Christians they were created by the Knights templar the defenders of Christianity,the crusaders but nobody ever talks about them.
So you see Christians are the plague of this world not Muslims
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by BetaThings: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
rgee:

Reform your religion, too much criminal acts is quranically supported!

How is South Sudan doing
Are the criminal acts biblically supported?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sex-attacks-south-sudan-soar-7540957
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/opinion/sunday/where-the-soldiers-are-scarier-than-the-crocodiles.html

And the pastors preying on those innocent souls (stories of which you gloss over) have been studying the Qur'an?
I pity you guys - yours is a religion. It is God who cannot be deceived that will judge
God's judgment will not be based on sophistry on Nairaland

Do you know the history of your religion?
Do you know the atrocities perpetrated by Christian American soldiers
Do you know how your priests followed in the wake of the killings with the intention of converting people

How was Christianity spread?
Christianity appears reformed because you have your countries carrying out the acts of terrorism
So the individual christian terrorist has his needs taken care of already

Why did the CIA topple a popular Iranian leader in 50s?
And Gaddaffi? and Sadaam

They are already focussing on Saudi Arabia and you guys are salivating
Nigerian Christians abound in Saudi Arabia now and are safe
Were they turn the country into another Libya
Then they will jump here to attack Islam for a problem caused by Christianity
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by BetaThings: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
rgee:
Have you ever asked urself y is it that terrorist acts are carried out by muslims for islam and not by christians

You guys are really ignorant
You should be asking yourself why you are commenting without (or inspite of) knowledge

What about IRA
What about Hutaree
What about NLFt of India
What about LRA?

The church used to burn people at the stake
The church supported the genocide in Rwanda
The church took sides in Vietnam

Broaden your mind - read widely. Don't just listen to your pastor!!
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by BetaThings: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
rgee:
hate organisations that claim to be fighting for God because God can not fight for Himself?! Get a life!

Did you share this wonderful insight with Pope Urban who masterminded the Crusade
Or the Christians who fought themselves in the Wars of Religion
So the St Bartolomews Day Massacre organisers did not consult you?
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by neocortex: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
BetaThings:

how come Ese's case caused so much angst while nobody really cares about the daily rape of under 6s?
Is it about child rape or pillorying of Islam?

Don't tell me you don't know this , many of your brother's in faith opened thread to justify the continual abduction,
some tagged it as love and some claimed a girl that has started menstruation is ripe for marriage.

Rape is a crime in Islam, why would anyone defend a rapist?

You mean Mary (mother of Jesus) should have waited till she turned 18 before getting married

It is none of my business when mary got married, but if someone decide to tell me that her life
is a model for all humanity then questions must be asked.

And what are we to know better?
There is a difference between rape and marriage
The Prophet (SAW) got married
Mary and Joseph both got married
Prophets are supposed to have advanced knowledge than
their immediate society, a prophet cannot claim to be doing
god's will and at the same time partaking in inhuman practise
because his people are doing it.

And the prophets in the Bible that laid with young girls should also have known better
Right?
Continue with your blasphemy
What do you mean by prophets and young girls ?
To me a rapist is a rapist regardless of what name he/she is called.

What is the punishment for blasphemy ?

It is a known fact that human morality have grown over time but some people's
morality refuse to grow because they believe that since the prophet did it, it must
be right.

Anyway it is you Christians that are shamefully criminalising the culture of people you never lived with, never bothered to understand their life expectancy etc
and rushing to judge people of old with the "standards" of today
while Celebrating Baby mamas
holding wedding ceremonies for pregnant brides
But condemning marriage of people of old

Same old bullshit. Gone are the days of see no evil , say no evil, evil must be
condemned wherever it occurs among humans everywhere on the surface of the earth.
Again , the problem is that you believed the people of old are the model humans , so they
must be judged with the standards of modern world.

And this is the hypocrisy that you daily invite people to! I wonder how one could be so comfortable with such two-faced attitude
I don't understand what you mean by hypocrisy in this particular context.

Consider this two scenarios, 1. a man raped an underage girl , everyone condemns him and he ended up in jail.
2. A man abducted a minor sexually abused her , keep her in his house, threatens the girls parent with the backing
of religious authorities. Even the police have to take permission from emir before they could rescue the victim.

Are those scenarios the same ? Should people have keep quiet so that Islam won't be disrespected ?

Finally here is a question for you, do you believe the practise of the prophet was for the people
of his age or you think emulating behaviour is the right thing to do in the 21st century ?
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by brainiac007: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
BetaThings:

Are you sure Tunde Bakare is not a Muslim too?
Because we need to use only the names to determine the religion or tribe
Was the late Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa of Kaduna state a Muslim or Christian?
And is Stella Odua Yoruba?

What path?
I can assure that when the Prophet Mohammed married Aisha, it was the norm in his society
That was why nobody in his society was against the marriage and yet he had enemies
But his action is being criminalised by Christians today in their perennial quest to tarnish the image of the Prophet (SAW) and Islam

Now I challenge if you are Nigerian, can you prove that your great grandfather married your great grandma when they were above 18?
Please answer truthfully if you are sincere about justice to the weak and young ones
I can assure that given the present age of 18, at least 95% of all Nigerians are great, great grandchildren of pedophiles and we should admit that

In addition what was the age of Joseph when he married Mary and what was her age?
We can now also look at paths toed by your people

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/pastor-rapes-13-yr-old-during-deliverance-says-its-devils-work/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/pastor-rapes-23-yr-old-girl-in-ebonyi/
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/omg-randy-pastor-uses-bible-quotations.html
http://dailypost.ng/2013/09/11/how-our-pastor-raped-me-all-night-12-year-old-confesses-photo/
http://naijalog.com/deeper-life-church-pastor-rapes-2-underage-girls/
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/Pastor-arrested-for-raping-underage-girls-20130719
https://www.nairaland.com/2930929/pastor-raped-teenage-girl-rivers
http://newsbeatportal.com/dont-blame-the-devil-i-did-it-pastor-who-raped-jss2-church-member-the-nation/

http://tribuneonlineng.com/under-pretext-of-waist-pain-pastor-allegedly-defiles-underage-church-member
http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/11/delta-pastors-17-year-old-son-rapes-kills-14-year-old-girl/
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/pastor-arrested-over-rape-of-teenage-girl/132253.html
http://ycrmusic.com.ng/news/2015/09/17/55-year-old-pastor-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-ondo/

Why are you trying to start a fight? There was no reference to any religion in the post. The subject was rape not religion. Na wa oo
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by brainiac007: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
BetaThings:

You guys are really ignorant
You should be asking yourself why you are commenting without (or inspite of) knowledge

What about IRA
What about Hutaree
What about NLFt of India
What about LRA?

The church used to burn people at the stake
The church supported the genocide in Rwanda
The church took sides in Vietnam

Broaden your mind - read widely. Don't just listen to your pastor!!

'The church used to', so now its islam's turn, right?
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
neocortex:

Don't tell me you don't know this , many of your brother's in faith opened thread to justify the continual abduction,
some tagged it as love and some claimed a girl that has started menstruation is ripe for marriage.
It is none of my business when mary got married, but if someone decide to tell me that her life
is a model for all humanity then questions must be asked.
Prophets are supposed to have advanced knowledge than
their immediate society, a prophet cannot claim to be doing
god's will and at the same time partaking in inhuman practise
because his people are doing it.
morality refuse to grow because they believe that since the prophet did it, it must
be right.
condemned wherever it occurs among humans everywhere on the surface of the earth.
Again , the problem is that you believed the people of old are the model humans , so they
Consider this two scenarios, 1. a man raped an underage girl , everyone condemns him and he ended up in jail.
2. A man abducted a minor sexually abused her , keep her in his house, threatens the girls parent with the backing
of religious authorities. Even the police have to take permission from emir before they could rescue the victim.
Are those scenarios the same ? Should people have keep quiet so that Islam won't be disrespected ?
Finally here is a question for you, do you believe the practise of the prophet was for the people
of his age or you think emulating behaviour is the right thing to do in the 21st century ?

That is basically the one of the major difference between you Christians and we Muslims: Muslims are conservatives; because we do not allow anything or time to water down our values, since to us everything has been ordained by God; while you Christians are ready to take everything lightly and therefore continue revising your values to suit yourselves for convenience and for the sake of modernity (which you call advancement) - slowly turning your religion from God made to Man Made, a false religion.
Its no wonder that the modern church is abandoning the Bible's position against homosexuality and opening its arms to gays; thats why today your churches are openly having homosexuals as preachers at the helm of affairs - and trying to export such disgusting values by force to us e.g. from the USA (through Obama).
Its no wonder also that your men of God (pastors and catholic priests) are the most prolific child molesters, the latter known worlwide for their propensity for young boys.
Don't you think that it is about time the govt does something about rate at which your pastors are raping Nigerian children especially in the south, given their known tendency towards pedophilia?
BTW, did you know that the age of sexual consent at the VATICAN, the centre of Christendom still stands today at only 13years?
Do you realize therefor that had Yunusu eloped to the Vatican with Ese, he even could have married her with the Pope's blessing?
OPen your mind to objectivity and say no to blind bigotry and hatred.
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by BetaThings: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
neocortex:

Can you provide links so that I can see the arguments
As for abduction, I have heard ladies from the South argue that Ese's case was not simple abduction - they contend that how is it possible for a guy who does not have a car to take a girl from the Bayelsa to the North
Unless she was hyponotised.
So it is not only Muslims querying Ese's story
I would also like to see where Muslims defend rapists

You should recall the case of the 17-yr old who said she ran away from home (in Enugu), came to Lagos met a guy, lied that she is 21, did not allow him to meet her parents
The police are calling it abduction. If her own story is true, is it really abduction?

neocortex:

It is none of my business when mary got married, but if someone decide to tell me that her life is a model for all humanity then questions must be asked.

Christians are saying she is a model
You can see her pictures
Her name is invoked during prayer

neocortex:

Prophets are supposed to have advanced knowledge than their immediate society, a prophet cannot claim to be doing
god's will and at the same time partaking in inhuman practise because his people are doing it.
He spoke against idol worship, killing of twins and despising daughters

neocortex:

It is in the Bible - this involved David

neocortex:

In Islam, it takes you out of the religion

neocortex:
be right.

Did what?
Marry or rape. Marriage is not a crime in Islam
rape is
What morality - people are getting married to members of their sex
They are talking of legalising adult incest.
reckon you like that morality

Mothers are putting their Unclad pictures online, yet Nigerian women are not sex objects
Senator Ali Ndume advised Senators like him to stop taking girls as girlfriends and marry them instead
Some started abusing Islam.

neocortex:
Same old insincerity.
So how come everybody knows of Ese but Nigerians are largely ignorant of the evil deeds of some Christians
Are we really matching words with action
I put it to you, spewing what you have written, some criminals are given a soft landing while lesser evils by Muslims go viral

neocortex:
That is not the problem. You reaction is. Let me ask you, are you a pedophile if you marry an 18 yr old today
So suppose a century hence the age of consent is raised to 21 and people start telling your grandchildren that you are pedophile
Would you agree?

They are a model of humanity given the knowledge they possessed at the time
Even what some doctors did it in the past and were applauded would be criminal now
Do we say doctors of old were criminals and not models

neocortex:

Most underage rapists in the don't face this punishment you speak of, and they don't trend on twitter
I have facts

neocortex:

You are listening to only one side
I have argued that Yunusa has access two grandpas and two grandmas
The child Ese is carrying deserves same, not just Yunusa's parents only
I am a Muslim and I know the rule.
Yunusa should not have taken the girl from Bayelsa as he was not her husband, brother, father, uncle etc

neocortex:
Yes it is in this century and forever

As a non-Muslim, you listen to his detractors who have a vested interest in taking his conduct out of context
Study his entire life and see the moral examples

I have seen people also criticise Jesus and I find that abhorrent because they do so because they are atheists and they are determined to read bad meanings into his actions

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Afritop(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Police cant be trusted on this kind of situation. Once money has changed hands ( bail is free AS PRESUMED BY NIGERIAN POLICE), then they will give the rapist to conclude what he wasnt able to finish as he did earlier
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by neocortex: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
BetaThings:

As for abduction, I have heard ladies from the South argue that Ese's case was not simple abduction - they contend that how is it possible for a guy who does not have a car to take a girl from the Bayelsa to the North
Unless she was hyponotised.
So it is not only Muslims querying Ese's story
b , I would also like to see where Muslims defend rapists

You should recall the case of the 17-yr old who said she ran away from home (in Enugu), came to Lagos met a guy, lied that she is 21, did not allow him to meet her parents
The police are calling it abduction. If her own story is true, is it really abduction?

any sexual relationship with a minor is rape, there is no story to believe or disbelieve,
once again you brought up the argument of "others are saying it".
I have never seen a society where every body is at the same moral or knowledge level,
because some southern "ladies" say it does not make it right.

b, You just did!, the problem is that many muslims don't believe in rape
when it involves underage or non-muslim girls.
Well they are not wrong because they have a "perfect" example in the prophet's actions.

Christians are saying she is a model
You can see her pictures
Her name is invoked during prayer

I guess invoking ogun's name make ogun the person's role model.
If not that you are being mischievious, you would know the Muhamed(the assumed perfect human)
can't be placed on the same page with Mary.

Can you tell me how mary prayed ?
How she related to her husband ?
How she handles quarrel with neighbours ?

If you have answer to any of those, kindly tell me
if you have come across anyone who claim, "I did it because
mary did it and she is always right"

He spoke against idol worship, killing of twins and despising daughters

But he didn't speak against marrying underaged, killing your enemies, taking women
as war booties , killing anyone who criticised him, marrying ones daughter in law,
Telling lies to get what you want.

Every human on earth has a good side, if we are to based our justice system on that no one will
be in jail. But we know better.
Imagine releasing a rapist because he helped an old man to cross the road ?

Did what?
Marry or rape. Marriage is not a crime in Islam
rape is
What morality - people are getting married to members of their sex
They are talking of legalising adult incest.
reckon you like that morality

Mothers are putting their Unclad pictures online, yet Nigerian women are not sex objects
Senator Ali Ndume advised Senators like him to stop taking girls as girlfriends and marry them instead
Some started abusing Islam.[/quote]
There is no rape in Islam when it involves underage girls or daughters of infidels.
So because someone put their nude pictures online, that means Nigerian women are
sex objects.
I can as well say you are also a kidnapper , since Yinusa abducted ese.
SMH.

If people are to follow Ali Ndume, how many wives do you think will be enough ?
because there are some cheats who keep more than 10 girlfriends in different cities.
So will they marry ten wives ?

Same old insincerity.
So how come everybody knows of Ese but Nigerians are largely ignorant of the evil deeds of some Christians
Are we really matching words with action
I put it to you, spewing what you have written, some criminals are given a soft landing while lesser evils by Muslims go viral

Who are Nigerians and who are the evil christians ?
Why don't start an awareness campaign to tell Nigerians how christians are criminals
and muslims are saints.

That is not the problem. You reaction is. Let me ask you, are you a pedophile if you marry an 18 yr old today
So suppose a century hence the age of consent is raised to 21 and people start telling your grandchildren that you are pedophile
Would you agree?

You are missing the point since Muhamed is your role model , you still believed marrying 6 year old
is not wrong and I won't be surprised if you decided to do the same since "the model for humanity did it"

Obviously there is no "holy" book that says my grand children must do what I did or they will end up in hell.

They are a model of humanity given the knowledge they possessed at the time
Even what some doctors did it in the past and were applauded would be criminal now
Do we say doctors of old were criminals and not models

Do you really read what you typed, I ask again is Muhamed's act that of his time or it is
still relevant in this present age.
Will you be wrong to marry a 6 year old girl today since the prophet did the same?

You seem confused about where you stand.

Doctors of old are model of their time not of current doctors,
will you allow your self or your child to be taken care of by a doctor who
says "Hippocrates is the model for medicine" and he/she will continue to use
his methods ?

Most underage rapists in the don't face this punishment you speak of, and they don't trend on twitter
I have facts

They are not perpetually holding their victims to ransom with the backing of prominent person, that
is why they are not trending.
It is one thing for a crime to be detected, it is another for the criminal to be playing god.

You are listening to only one side
I have argued that Yunusa has access two grandpas and two grandmas
The child Ese is carrying deserves same, not just Yunusa's parents only
I am a Muslim and I know the rule.
Yunusa should not have taken the girl from Bayelsa as he was not her husband, brother, father, uncle etc

According to shariah , what is the ruling on a female who want to convert to Islam by marriage
and the parent opposes it ?

Yes it is in this century and forever

Voila , case solved. This should have been your only reply.
I somehow respect those who state their belief without beating about the bush.

It is this your mentality that has brought untold pain , death and hardship
upon millions of people across the world including Nigeria, just because some uncivilized brutes
thinks everything muhamed did was right, they decide to copy him and what we
have now is chaos.

As a non-Muslim, you listen to his detractors who have a vested interest in taking his conduct out of context
Study his entire life and see the moral examples

I have seen people also criticise Jesus and I find that abhorrent because they do so because they are atheists and they are determined to read bad meanings into his actions

I am not typing out of what people say but based on historical facts from the life of Muhamed which you yourself
didn't deny but you were trying to deflect attention from it.

There is no contest for committing rape, taking women as war booty, marrying ones daughter in-law and state-sponsored assasination, if those were committed by a regular member of the society, no one will raise an eyebrow, but a prophet of god ?

In case you are not that learned about your religion and you still think it is one golden
plan for humanity, I will implore to read the following books
1. Siratul Rosool by ibn Ishaq
2. Sahi Buhari
3. Sahih Muslim

In conclusion every evil actions deserve condemnation regardless of who did it.
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

That is basically the one of the major difference between you Christians and we Muslims: Muslims are conservatives; because we do not allow anything or time to water down our values, since to us everything has been ordained by God; while you Christians are ready to take everything lightly and therefore continue revising your values to suit yourselves for convenience and for the sake of modernity (which you call advancement) - slowly turning your religion from God made to Man Made, a false religion.
Its no wonder that the modern church is abandoning the Bible's position against homosexuality and opening its arms to gays; thats why today your churches are openly having homosexuals as preachers at the helm of affairs - and trying to export such disgusting values by force to us e.g. from the USA (through Obama).
Its no wonder also that your men of God (pastors and catholic priests) are the most prolific child molesters, the latter known worlwide for their propensity for young boys.
Don't you think that it is about time the govt does something about rate at which your pastors are raping Nigerian children especially in the south, given their known tendency towards pedophilia?
BTW, did you know that the age of sexual consent at the VATICAN, the centre of Christendom still stands today at only 13years?
Do you realize therefor that had Yunusu eloped to the Vatican with Ese, he even could have married her with the Pope's blessing?
OPen your mind to objectivity and say no to blind bigotry and hatred.
This is spot on! A master piece! I was born and raised in d south! Spent my whole life in d south! And I ve not seen any place where hypocrisy thrive more! I stand to be corrected as I make bold to say that in d southsouth over 80% of girls already have deep sexual experience b4 they hit 18! Sex b4 18 is not frowned at! And these are same hypocrites who turn round to point accusing fingers at muslims!
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
BetaThings:

Did you share this wonderful insight with Pope Urban who masterminded the Crusade
Or the Christians who fought themselves in the Wars of Religion
So the St Bartolomews Day Massacre organisers did not consult you?

you should be ashamed of your logic. Pop urban indeed...in 21st century??! U r thinkin in reverse instead of forward. Smh
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
^^^^^May God help you for really you do lack intelligence.
Pls review all my posts and note/appreciate the reason for that response to another buffoon, just like you.

Dats why u think upside down. U dont connect wit reality at all. Weither u like it or not God neva gave any religion the mandate to destroy his work.its a human flaw not Godly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing General: Police Declare 8 Masterminds Wanted Including Dura Village Head / Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.