Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Lied To My Fiance About Being A Virgin - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lied To My Fiance About Being A Virgin (4181 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Lied To My Fiance About Being A Virgin by Odunharry(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dishonesty is a very big turn off for me...
The earlier young girls /ladies realize their virginity won't make a man accept them truly, the better..

A pity many ladies who use such lines av low self esteem.. they think they are not as pretty and attractive as their female counterpart..

To all ladies fond of liein about their virginity or rape, it's best u stop and if you meet someone you really lovesm and vice versa, just come out clean and don't pretend..With the right attitude, you keep any man irrespective of what you have experienced in the past.
Re: I Lied To My Fiance About Being A Virgin by kaziblake(f): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
You shld have kept your virginity to avoid stories that touch.
The guy will never trust you again and he might dump you @last.
Re: I Lied To My Fiance About Being A Virgin by callJesu: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Re write your story in Christ and go back to plead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Reason Why Majority Of Hiv Positive Married Women Have Hiv Negative Husbands? / Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? / Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.