Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (43847 Views)

Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. / How To Prevent Brest Cancer. / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Empress2014(f): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
marklew:

They need to ask how old and stupid are you
and you need to shut up

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yes, go to the hospital and meet a doctor, don't be shy if they ask u to show it to them, they are medical officers and will help put you through..
I will ma, although it will be very shameful because am the extremely shy type. But i will surely show it to them.

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by kayalcomp: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tell your parent, especially your dad about this your problem. This is important. Even if you are footing the medical bill yourself. They may not have money to help you, but their encouragement will do. Also, trust and depend on God during these time. As youths, you may not understand some things, but your parents will do. They have experience more than you, know a lot about you especially when you were young etc
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by danemenike: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
NIGERIANS are funny people, just dishing advise like you guys know what the OP is going through. OP pls listen carefully to what I'm about to say.....
I noticed those breast tissues when I was in secondary school, JSS3 to be precise. I still hate the experience, I was in boarding school it wasn't easy @ all, my friends used it to mock me.....Forget all this talk to a doctor, talk 2 ur mum, talk to this or that. I spoke to my Pastor about my condition, did it change the way I felt? the answer is NO. Until those tissue are removed you will continue to feel depressed, very depressed infact. My pastor who is a doctor connected me 2 a doctor who led me to UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ITUKO OZOLLA where I underwent surgery and the tissues were partially removed. why shld they advise you to hit the gym, don't the know that shirts are removed in the gym centers? well I don't blame them, they don't know what you are going through.
PM on 07037629947

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by greatness22(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ekakamba:
hope you've cut off junior already? grin
Nah, me and d nigga go enta heaven 2geda
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dear OP,

I would advise you too kindly KILL YOURSELF. I can't tell you I feel your pain because I haven't not been in your situation and I pray not to be. But rumor has it that there's no cure so please KILL YOURSELF. Doctors or counselors can't cure your and the stigma will never leave.

But before you KILL YOURSELF, think about this;
Do u want to die now? Because if you do, Hell is your next bus stop.
How would your parents feel finding your dead body and getting to see your boooobs? They might think you went for rituals and something went wrong undecided

Whatever you decide to do,you alone will bear the pain or gain.

I still advise; KILL YOURSELF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by ilyas26(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol, i've got some man boobs too, and i've dated more than 10 women. They even love playing with it. Don't feel bad bro

4 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Empress2014(f): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijebu2020:

aa ba mst u make a fun of everythng? common d guy is seeking possible solutions ure here talking abt bedroom..are u dt spoilt? better go tell ya boyfriend to begin to grow breasts on his chest so u can enjoy it as u said.....na wa 4 unna ooo
that will make him see it as nothing to worry about....you ask me am I that spoilt Just bcus of a romantic comment....u must be a boring nigga

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by danemenike: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Linqsz:
Dear OP,

I would advise you too kindly KILL YOURSELF. I can't tell you I feel your pain because I haven't not been in your situation and I pray not to be. But rumor has it that there's no cure so please KILL YOURSELF. Doctors or counselors can't cure your and the stigma will never leave.

But before you KILL YOURSELF, think about this;
Do u want to die now? Because if you do, Hell is your next bus stop.
How would your parents feel finding your dead body and getting to see your boooobs? They might think you went for rituals and something went wrong undecided

Whatever you decide to do,you alone will bear the pain or gain.

I still advise; KILL YOURSELF.

Used your tongue to count your teeth.... speak responsibly

8 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by 2sexynet: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you sir, i will hit the gym starting from today, but mine are big and they are also strong, and its stuck together under the nippless, i have been unable to take my shirt off for so many years now which in turn has made me not to have any girlfriend for so many years now.
are you in anyway fat? If yes, that's another reason for it. I never had such until I started adding weight. Mine isn't much though but my nippl.es looks like that of a teenage girl whose breast is just developing grin. Try to burn some fats bro.

2 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Greataausim(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Broz....... Really i feels for truama n are going through...... sad Pls, try and make urself help before other, i believe this have to do with medicals advise, i dont thinks this have to do with witch crafts. When am at my puberty age some years back i do exprienced thisz, but later gone due to medicals advise. I strongly believe when u are in ur puberty age, u normally robbed fubatin or aboniki rob, that may lead to non-disolvement of the tissues. I know by then is very painful but u hav to endures for some months. But i will advise u to go for medical advise thanks........

Live life the way u love to live
Pls dont commit suicide

God bless nigeria and nigerians............

Shalons.....
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Empress2014(f): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
DrChukzy:
You neva play with the egg wey dey ur chest finish, u dey find anoda thing. Mtcheew
egg is not meant to be play with
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by PipSurgeon(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you sir, but sir have you experienced the same problem am experiencing now and if yes how do you got rid of it.
Thank you sir
you wont commit any suicide.. ppl move around with bigger issues and u r here ranting.. though its a cause for concern but not near suicidal tendency,,
its Gynecomastia.. but we have to be sure from what cause..
take a stroll to a hospital and get urself properly checked
this include hormonal Assays. testosterone Oestrogen and mayb prolactin.
mayb a ultrasound abdominopelvic so it rules out you not being partial female.. not kidding..
and mayb Karyotyping of ur chromosome to rule out Klinefelter syndrome

treatment may just be mastectomy if hormones are normal..
or u start swallowing pill to block the hormones or augument the other..
some drugs can cause it those, but lemme assume u r not on any of such drugs.. quick recovery..

2 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by ilyas26(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Stop mastubation too
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Tellemall: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you sir, but sir i also have some other conditions in my body that am hiding because of shame, they are even more worst that this. I don't even think i can dis close them here. Because its so shameful.
Thank you sir!

I think there reaches a time in one's life where they weigh their options against the benefits, and not against their pride/fears/shame.

I hate to think that you conceal other conditions simply because you're afraid. You should realize you're showing these things to medical personnel, not silly people. The end result is that they will give you medical solutions. There is nothing so shocking to anybody who works in a hospital, because human beings always will have conditions. And better not get ashamed if one of those medical personnel laughs or expresses shock or something. They're human. All you want is the solution to your condition.

Some of life's most difficult problems have the easiest solutions. Go to a hospital. Now you've been given a name to the condition, go online and search out exercises that will build you up while you save up.

Geez. People can kill themselves over nothing. Don't be one of such people.

And lest I forget, tell your mother. All the people stayting that they had similar problems didn't just turn out okay afterwards, they told their parents. You might think that she'd think nothing of it, but you've never showed her. You don't know if she will take you more seriously. Explain to her what you've discovered about it medically before showing her, in case she's one of those religious fanatics. I know that there are some embarrassing things, but don't you think you ought to show her? You might not know if it's hereditary and she's keeping quiet because you've never told her about it.

3 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by AMKAG66(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Like most have mentioned.. It appears like a case of Gynecomastia. I'm a bit worried ; why? because OP said it is fixed to the chest wall because that is a sign of malignancy.Hope there are no lymphadenopathy
However ,the condition can be taken care of but the OP needs to see a Dr ASAP who can make the final diagnosis and decide a treatment plan. Let's the exercise and diet modification be a 2nd part of the management plan. Also try and discuss this issue with your parents and people you trust.Help might come from anywhere. Lastly, this is not anything spiritual, so don't be deceived.

Has you weight been affected?
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Empress2014(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Krismart:
Another Lez on d loose
if that's your own defination of Lesbianism, u need to get checked
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by bigsmoke2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Some drugs can cause it ,but if are not on any medication then it might be chromomal dx or even a pointer to some hormone secreting malignancy such as suprarenal malignancy . removing the breast tissue is no big deal but there is need to explore the underlying cause get your self check out go see a doc
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Empress2014(f): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
thonyokun:

Lesbian
if that makes me a lesbian then you are gay
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by PipSurgeon(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Gaborone:

Noooo...it wouldn't take becoming somebody in life to see a Doctor at a public hospital dear.

I believe getting a card in a public hospital wouldn't take more than N1000. That means, with that amount, you can at least see a Doctor, and hear what he has to say. #In fact, there's a General Hospital close to where I work, which issues cards free. Although, you may be asked to go for further tests, I believe having a Doctor examine you will make you a bit calmer. And then, if you're asked to go for further tests, you can start making plans towards raising the money. I feel all these are better options than just allowing your mind roam endlessly on the issue.

It is well. Take care.
God bless you dear.. most ppl stay back ahome in d name of money until condition becomes unbearable and would still end up in a hospital paying multiple of what it would av cost. not forgetting the agony and hopelessness of the complications they present with.. at least hear out what is wrong with you first. u can decide to run away afterwards.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by kingsamosy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u:
Have u gone to a doctor to see if it is malignant?
malignant on two nipples, for five years and he was able to type this?
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
ojac1:
Pls let's see a pix. What u are describing tends to be confusing. I'm a. Dr. Cheers

Sir here is some pix of it.

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by PipSurgeon(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
kingsamosy:

malignant on two nipples, for five years and he was able to type this?
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by danemenike: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP hang on cuz help is coming your way..thank God you shared the problem, other symptoms of gynecomastia are also worth discussing..... let's chat @Lazygoat. U r going to get tru diz, I promise. 07037629947

2 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by PipSurgeon(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Sir here is some pix of it.
seen its bilateral gynecomastia. prominent more of the right, a male tips (nippl*e areola complex) shouldnt be dat big. thats like stage 3 of ... av forgotten the classification sef

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Ayodejifree(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:
Hello dear nairalanders, there is this thread i saw on nairaland fp, about a man with a female brest who came to a church. And since that day i saw that thread my mind has not been at rest ever since, because i have been living with the same condition for over 5 years now, without anybody knowing except myself.
I have this big tissue on both sides on my brest under my nipple, it looks like a seed, at first when it first started it was so very painful for me, but now it is no longer painful.
I think i have endured this very shameful burden for so long now and i think now its the time i seek some solution to it before it will be too late.
Let me give a brief explanation on how this problem has affected my life in so many ways.
I will be 22 on july 13 this year.
It first noticed this tissue growing on my chest in the year 2009 it looks like a woman's brest and to make matter worst it did't match my skin colour its more fairer than my actual skin. It all started when i was still in secondary school i was in SS1 then, it caused me so many embarassment then because its showing in my uniform when ever the breeze is blowing towards my direction, you will notice that there is something in there, i avoided all forms of gatherings including my school assemblings, i avoided camps like a plague, i no longer use bare chest into the bathroom, not even singlet, i always wear shirts into the bathroom, since the year 2009 till date am still wearing shirts to the bathroom when ever am about to take my bath, and in all no body not even my mother or any of my family members has ever seen my chest or my back since 2009 till date as am typing this now, never had a relationship with any girl since then.
It has caused me great pains and sorrows, i just think i should end my life now because of this problem am so ashamed of my self, i don't know what to do with my life my life has been very miserable and pitiful since this problem started i just hate my self, i always loves been alone and i only moves at night with my normal shirts, any single movement in the daytime from me i always goes with my big sweater to make it less noticeable.
Am tired of life, my life is so frustrated and miserable all am always thinking about is how to end my life.
please nairalanders help me please if at all there is any solution to this problem. I want to know and how much it will cost to get rid of it.
Please mods help me push this to front page to get more reviews and replys.

i really feel your plight bro, buh i can asure you its normal. Everybody has different type and body structure.

Mine started in 2006/2007, i bearly participate in sport after then, wearing singlet becomes part of me. And friends will always laugh at me.
But then i hit the gym, and now am free from shame, because i convert the breast into chest.

Most people are wishing to be like me now, but its take patient and determination: #nopainNogain

3 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
No pictures, hard to believe.
Simple solution: Go for surgery. When the scars heal start lifting weights. Even the Rock got these once from steroid abuse. He went for surgery.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by benjibabs(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
@ OP,

Since you are still living with your parents, why not share your pain with them? undecided They can provide you with the comfort and help you need; that is what parents are for. wink Shed off the load and let then help you carry it. You are too young to be dealing with this all by yourself. And don't even think of suicide because of the this "little" issue. Life is too sweet jare. grin grin grin

On the other hand, I remember a fellow classmate had such back in my sec school days. I don't remember if he did anything about it but I do remember some students made fun of him and life went on. You see, there is nothing new under the sun, and this is not peculiar to you. People have had it, dealt with it and lived a good life. So, see a Dr. and start "chopping metal" as some good folks have advised. grin grin grin

cool

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by demolinka(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
zeetyzin:
I THINK ure suffering from d medical condition, GYNECOMASTIA otherwise known as man boobs.
its mainly caused by hormonal disorders...maybe ur testosterone level is low.
there are diff ways of treating it.
ill suggest u try weightlifting and other exercises mainly aimed at improving chest mass.
visit ur doctor, u might get a lyposuction(or watever it is called).
dont feel bad bro, i didnt kill myself, u dont have to.
peace
Ma Niggah!!!
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
PipSurgeon:
God bless you dear.. most ppl stay back ahome in d name of money until condition becomes unbearable and would still end up in a hospital paying multiple of what it would av cost. not forgetting the agony and hopelessness of the complications they present with.. at least hear out what is wrong with you first. u can decide to run away afterwards.

Thanks. God bless you too.

You're very much on point...having a Doctor tell him what's wrong would solve the problem by half.

2 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by lozanni(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pic or Idontbelieve it.
Seriously, see a Doctor, am sure he will recommend a female hormone suppressing treatment for you.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by toprealman: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you sir, i will hit the gym starting from today, but mine are big and they are also strong, and its stuck together under the nippless, i have been unable to take my shirt off for so many years now which in turn has made me not to have any girlfriend for so many years now.
u don't have a babe cos u've developed inferiority complex. Gym will help out but accept urself the way u r first. Check the internet, in the west, it is "normal" cos of their size....what's ur height and weight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull / Help Before I Kill Myself. Body Odour Has Turned Me To A Recluse. / Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.