Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (43882 Views)

Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. / How To Prevent Brest Cancer. / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by satowind(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Empress2014:
cheesy It's will be so fun to have a bf like you, playing with your breast in the bedroom, I can imagine how it's gonna feel like
u go sabi play 4 bed room
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by chrisooblog: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2016
hey bruv you are really brave sharing your story first of don't be despondent what is happening to you though scary and rare is nothing new. have forgotten the name of the condition but i think it has to with a man having an excess amount of estrogen the kind that floods young girls body system during puberty hence the breast growth. please don't let depression get you down banish all suicidal thoughts your problem will be solved. make sure you involve your family so they can take you to a doctor most probably a plastic surgeon. the doctor will likely recommend hormonal treatment and surgery to remove the breast tissue. also try and make friends i can understand your fear and hesitancy but having someone to share your problems with will go a long way God bless
LazyGoat:
Hello dear nairalanders, there is this thread i saw on nairaland fp, about a man with a female brest who came to a church. And since that day i saw that thread my mind has not been at rest ever since, because i have been living with the same condition for over 5 years now, without anybody knowing except myself.
I have this big tissue on both sides on my brest under my nipple, it looks like a seed, at first when it first started it was so very painful for me, but now it is no longer painful.
I think i have endured this very shameful burden for so long now and i think now its the time i seek some solution to it before it will be too late.
Let me give a brief explanation on how this problem has affected my life in so many ways.
I will be 22 on july 13 this year.
It first noticed this tissue growing on my chest in the year 2009 it looks like a woman's brest and to make matter worst it did't match my skin colour its more fairer than my actual skin. It all started when i was still in secondary school i was in SS1 then, it caused me so many embarassment then because its showing in my uniform when ever the breeze is blowing towards my direction, you will notice that there is something in there, i avoided all forms of gatherings including my school assemblings, i avoided camps like a plague, i no longer use bare chest into the bathroom, not even singlet, i always wear shirts into the bathroom, since the year 2009 till date am still wearing shirts to the bathroom when ever am about to take my bath, and in all no body not even my mother or any of my family members has ever seen my chest or my back since 2009 till date as am typing this now, never had a relationship with any girl since then.
It has caused me great pains and sorrows, i just think i should end my life now because of this problem am so ashamed of my self, i don't know what to do with my life my life has been very miserable and pitiful since this problem started i just hate my self, i always loves been alone and i only moves at night with my normal shirts, any single movement in the daytime from me i always goes with my big sweater to make it less noticeable.
Am tired of life, my life is so frustrated and miserable all am always thinking about is how to end my life.
please nairalanders help me please if at all there is any solution to this problem. I want to know and how much it will cost to get rid of it.
Please mods help me push this to front page to get more reviews and replys.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by speeder(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2016
LazyGoat:
Hello dear nairalanders, there is this thread i saw on nairaland fp, about a man with a female brest who came to a church. And since that day i saw that thread my mind has not been at rest ever since, because i have been living with the same condition for over 5 years now, without anybody knowing except myself.
I have this big tissue on both sides on my brest under my nipple, it looks like a seed, at first when it first started it was so very painful for me, but now it is no longer painful.
I think i have endured this very shameful burden for so long now and i think now its the time i seek some solution to it before it will be too late.
Let me give a brief explanation on how this problem has affected my life in so many ways.
I will be 22 on july 13 this year.
It first noticed this tissue growing on my chest in the year 2009 it looks like a woman's brest and to make matter worst it did't match my skin colour its more fairer than my actual skin. It all started when i was still in secondary school i was in SS1 then, it caused me so many embarassment then because its showing in my uniform when ever the breeze is blowing towards my direction, you will notice that there is something in there, i avoided all forms of gatherings including my school assemblings, i avoided camps like a plague, i no longer use bare chest into the bathroom, not even singlet, i always wear shirts into the bathroom, since the year 2009 till date am still wearing shirts to the bathroom when ever am about to take my bath, and in all no body not even my mother or any of my family members has ever seen my chest or my back since 2009 till date as am typing this now, never had a relationship with any girl since then.
It has caused me great pains and sorrows, i just think i should end my life now because of this problem am so ashamed of my self, i don't know what to do with my life my life has been very miserable and pitiful since this problem started i just hate my self, i always loves been alone and i only moves at night with my normal shirts, any single movement in the daytime from me i always goes with my big sweater to make it less noticeable.
Am tired of life, my life is so frustrated and miserable all am always thinking about is how to end my life.
please nairalanders help me please if at all there is any solution to this problem. I want to know and how much it will cost to get rid of it.
Please mods help me push this to front page to get more reviews and replys.
I experienced this during my puberty stage. Not me exclusively, my friends also. What we used in curing it was skipping. We skipped our lives out and it worked. Skipping is the best medicine

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by MARKone(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2016
LazyGoat:

My father is late and i don't have money for the surgery yet.

Ps, don't go for any surgery. Man boobs can be corrected through regular workout(Gym). Do more of chest routine, lower chest precisely, within a year that thing will go. I once had a friend like that, he corrected his through regular workout. Your own is not even
big sef
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you sir, am very greatful.

Nothing do you oga.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by ojac1: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
LazyGoat:

Sir here is some pix of it.

Nice1. It's same old gyneacomastia. Are you, or were u placed on any medications before it began? Truth it u said it's been on for 5yrs, u may consider surgery. Do try the workout thing, do a sport, get more physical. Best of luck. I'll end in praise. Ame
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
ojac1:

Nice1. It's same old gyneacomastia. Are you, or were u placed on any medications before it began? Truth it u said it's been on for 5yrs, u may consider surgery. Do try the workout thing, do a sport, get more physical. Best of luck. I'll end in praise. Ame
But sir since i can go for surgery yet, is there any way to make the area to looks darker. Sir?
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by ojac1: 2:34am On Mar 30, 2016
LazyGoat:

But sir since i can go for surgery yet, is there any way to make the area to looks darker. Sir?
it's pointless, dat shdnt be ur aim. Do the skipping and be dedicated to workouts. Best plan for u in ur situation
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by eyinjuege: 4:39am On Mar 30, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you sir, i will hit the gym starting from today, but mine are big and they are also strong, and its stuck together under the nippless, i have been unable to take my shirt off for so many years now which in turn has made me not to have any girlfriend for so many years now.

Go to a hospital Mr.

They do surgically remove breast tissues on guys, after you've undergone some tests. Even if it's hormonal ish, that can be corrected but the breast tissues still needs to be removed.

Good luck
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LKO(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you sir! Am very greatful sir.

How far have u gone with your treatment? Any result? Kindly share. Thanks.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2017
chrisooblog:
hey bruv you are really brave sharing your story first of don't be despondent what is happening to you though scary and rare is nothing new. have forgotten the name of the condition but i think it has to with a man having an excess amount of estrogen the kind that floods young girls body system during puberty hence the breast growth. please don't let depression get you down banish all suicidal thoughts your problem will be solved. make sure you involve your family so they can take you to a doctor most probably a plastic surgeon. the doctor will likely recommend hormonal treatment and surgery to remove the breast tissue. also try and make friends i can understand your fear and hesitancy but having someone to share your problems with will go a long way God bless
Hello sir, although its been long i created this topic but i will create another in the nxt few minutes bcus am having another problem, which is after i created this topic many advised me to go to the gym which i did, but now to make matters worst its more obvious than before bcus my nipple is getting bigger, even bigger than most girls.
Sir will there be any effects if i cut off my two nipples, i have been having that thought for some days now, because its what is making my man boobs more obvious.
Pls reply me sir.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2017
LKO:

How far have u gone with your treatment? Any result? Kindly share. Thanks.
Sorry for replying this late sir, i have nt gone for any treatment yet sir. But i saw a post on lindaikeji's blog concerning a doctor who undertake this king of surgery and i ask him the price and he said its N700,000 i was so shocked and decided to give up.
Its been 9years now i have nt taken off my singlet talkmore of my shirts, i went to the market last week and purchased thight singlets but still it din't do much bcus my nipples are getting bigger and its making it more obvious when am wearing a shirt, am considering cutting them off with sissors but i dnt knw if there will be and side effects or consequences.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by chrisooblog: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
LazyGoat:

Hello sir, although its been long i created this topic but i will create another in the nxt few minutes bcus am having another problem, which is after i created this topic many advised me to go to the gym which i did, but now to make matters worst its more obvious than before bcus my nipple is getting bigger, even bigger than most girls.
Sir will there be any effects if i cut off my two nipples, i have been having that thought for some days now, because its what is making my man boobs more obvious.
Pls reply me sir.

Hi long time and Happy New Year first of all I'm not a doctor the advice I gave you before was based on what I read about your condition and what I have seen in some medical documentaries. I still strongly advice that you try to see a doctor before you do anything they will have the best information to help you treat your condition please don't cut anything yet. Wish you complete healing God bless
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by chrisooblog: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
LazyGoat:

Pls reply me sir.
Also I don't know but it's a suggestion you can use elastic bandages around your chest to tightly cover your protruding nipples or duct tape hope this helps good luck
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
chrisooblog:

Also I don't know but it's a suggestion you can use elastic bandages around your chest to tightly cover your protruding nipples or duct tape hope this helps good luck
Ok, tnk u very much sir.
I will try it out, will be back, let me google search it to look hw it luks like.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by jeff1607(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
wait ooo, op u wanna commit suicide because of this? haba

yours ain't protruding, I have seen guys with far bigger man boobs in school but if you no send they no go send.

a guy had this and anytime he wants to play football he removes shirt but if u wanna make fun of him, u will pray for ground to open to swallow you, ARROW tins.

BE PROUD OF YOUR BODY
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LKO(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
LazyGoat:

Sorry for replying this late sir, i have nt gone for any treatment yet sir. But i saw a post on lindaikeji's blog concerning a doctor who undertake this king of surgery and i ask him the price and he said its N700,000 i was so shocked and decided to give up.
Its been 9years now i have nt taken off my singlet talkmore of my shirts, i went to the market last week and purchased thight singlets but still it din't do much bcus my nipples are getting bigger and its making it more obvious when am wearing a shirt, am considering cutting them off with sissors but i dnt knw if there will be and side effects or consequences.

Can u stand the pain of putting a scissor on your tip? U would complicate issues. Hit the gym and do exercises strictly for the chest, tell the gym instructor your challenge and he would place u on suitable exercises, you would certainly be OK.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Are you on any drugs? Spironolactone is the drug most notorious for causing gynecomastia. So please see a doctor. This is a medical issue. That talk about cutting off your nipples is just not wise.
And please, please, learn to love your body. I know it would be hard but...try.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 12:49am On May 31, 2019
Ahhhhhhh... lipsrsealed
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by jbblues24(m): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2019
It's sexy not just fab! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull / Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief / Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.