Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Jay-jay Okocha Shows His Class And Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic Was Impressed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-jay Okocha Shows His Class And Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic Was Impressed (1498 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Shows Off His Ball Joggling Skills As Ladies Look On. Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-jay Okocha Shows His Class And Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic Was Impressed by jogolino: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Ever heard the saying: “Form is temporary but class is permanent”?

Now retired from a the game a long time ago, Nigerian trickster Jay-Jay Okocha was known for his famous dribbling skills and goal scoring ability.

Okocha was a special guest at a recent game between PSG and Monaco and he was introduced to the crowd in a special way performing a quick skill leaving PSG hitman Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the Referee extremely impressed.

Watch video... http:///25s7L3w
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Shows His Class And Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic Was Impressed by michiyke2003(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Somebody should help me tell buhari that we don't need change again,we need transformation,and please explain to him what transformation means before he will hang us on electric transformer. Mr lia mohammed should also be educate about transformation before he will lie about how buhari has been making plan to import electric transformer as our new need. As for professor osibanjo,please help me tell him that transformation is not about promising without actualising. We don't need change again. #Nigeriasaynotochange#
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Shows His Class And Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic Was Impressed by hifaif1: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
[s]
michiyke2003:
Somebody should help me tell buhari that we don't need change again,we need transformation,and please explain to him what transformation means before he will hang us on electric transformer. Mr lia mohammed should also be educate about transformation before he will lie about how buhari has been making plan to import electric transformer as our new need. As for professor osibanjo,please help me tell him that transformation is not about promising without actualising. We don't need change again. #Nigeriasaynotochange#
[/s]
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Shows His Class And Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic Was Impressed by ClassCaptain(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
michiyke2003:

your opinion... Wrong thread...
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Shows His Class And Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic Was Impressed by nigeriandigest: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Can we say Social Media is the best way for anyone to earn unlimited income in the globe today? If yes or no what is your opinion?[b][/b]

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Shows His Class And Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic Was Impressed by rottennaija(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
jogolino:
Ever heard the saying: “Form is temporary but class is permanent”?

Now retired from a the game a long time ago, Nigerian trickster Jay-Jay Okocha was known for his famous dribbling skills and goal scoring ability.

Okocha was a special guest at a recent game between PSG and Monaco and he was introduced to the crowd in a special way performing a quick skill leaving PSG hitman Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the Referee extremely impressed.

Watch video... http:///25s7L3w

The link isn't working

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Cristiano Ronaldo Exotic Private Jet(photos) / Anthony Nwakaeme To Get Eagles Call Up? / Flashy!! Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger [ Read Full Gist ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.