Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

When I literally Fought With Mobil Oil Plc Mr Tunji Oyebanji On Linkedin (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I literally Fought With Mobil Oil Plc Mr Tunji Oyebanji On Linkedin (pix) (939 Views)

Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" / Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari / Tunji Braithwaite dead (2) (3) (4)

When I literally Fought With Mobil Oil Plc Mr Tunji Oyebanji On Linkedin (pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Lolz I am not kidding, see me see wahala oh, he posted a topic and iTry to engage him intellectually, he was like asking me "Like" what kind of idea is needed as per the Deregulation of our Oil Industry? iWent for his jugular like play like play oh, he later entered my DM oh to continue the conversation.I was like, so these Big men de talk

In essence, what do iMean, all i am saying, is we young folks should use platform like LinkedIn to engage this Top men intellectually, let them know we still hold our aces anytime any day. Anyway, we still arguing via inbox. Speaking of which, iGuess if iDidn't have a job, that would have been the juiciest opportunity to ask him to hook me up as a sharp Naija Boy.But when iRemember Oil Industry is no more lucrative, iSMH

Re: When I literally Fought With Mobil Oil Plc Mr Tunji Oyebanji On Linkedin (pix) by delishpot: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
I hope he sees this post and know that you are there to embarrass and use him and not to work things out. You dey vex mode.

DonaldGenes:
Lolz I am not kidding, see me see wahala oh, he posted a topic and iTry to engage him intellectually, he was like asking me "Like" what kind of idea is needed as per the Deregulation of our Oil Industry? iWent for his jugular like play like play oh, he later entered my DM oh to continue the conversation.I was like, so these Big men de talk
In essence, what do iMean, all i am saying, is we young folks should use platform like LinkedIn to engage this Top men intellectually, let them know we still hold our aces anytime any day. Anyway, we still arguing via inbox. Speaking of which, iGuess if iDidn't have a job, that would have been the juiciest opportunity to ask him to hook me up as a sharp Naija Boy.But when iRemember Oil Industry is no more lucrative, iSMH

Re: When I literally Fought With Mobil Oil Plc Mr Tunji Oyebanji On Linkedin (pix) by chinchum(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sadly, you couldnt engage him, implying you are bereft of ideas. Defend your opinion, you got missing in action. Too bad.

Re: When I literally Fought With Mobil Oil Plc Mr Tunji Oyebanji On Linkedin (pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
delishpot:
I hope he sees this post and know that you are there to embarrass and use him and not to work things out. You dey vex mode.

Lol, those big men never hear of Nairaland na except, they are always on LinkedIn
Re: When I literally Fought With Mobil Oil Plc Mr Tunji Oyebanji On Linkedin (pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
chinchum:
Sadly, you couldnt engage him, implying you are bereft of ideas. Defend your opinion, you got missing in action. Too bad.

Nah, I'm not in any way bereft of ideas. iTold him in clear terms what needed to be done if we need to move our Oil industry to a greater height like Saudi Arabia.
He said, the problem is not from them that they tend to use same old ideas and that some of his fellow Oil players refuses to accept changes and new ways to
For example,iTold him it's time Mobil and Shell merge together probably by combining the stronger elements of two companies into a single company that would be better able to compete in both the U.S. and even within OPEC market. But iUnderstand both companies will still have few obstacles trying to merge as conflicts of interest might wanna arise. iDon't know to be in Oil Industry to grasp what's happening Bruh
Re: When I literally Fought With Mobil Oil Plc Mr Tunji Oyebanji On Linkedin (pix) by delishpot: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Lol, those big men never hear of Nairaland na except, they are always on LinkedIn

Hahaha, no be small thing o.

See The Deplorable And Sorry State Of Mbaise Road,owerri(photos) / Minimum Wage To N 25, 000 Is A Fake Gesture – PDP To Adams Oshiomhole / JUST IN: FG Announces Agreement With Niger Delta Militants -premiumtimes