Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready (64880 Views)

Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) / How To Check If Your Phone Supports Virtual Reality Headset / How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by nnachidav: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
it's not true
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by shirgles(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tnx op for d info
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by nonjebose(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
CoCoLav:
Slip that rat has eaten undecided
evil rat
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Gboliwe: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
mackhunter77:
how long will we keep checking? ayam tayad jor. make dem SMS me once it's ready
since February 2013 that I registered I am tayad of checking too

Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by esosuo: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
CoCoLav:
Slip that rat has eaten undecided
meaning d rat for ur house no get respect for nigeria at all

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by ibietela2(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Efewestern:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-crFyHLZWbCY/VoeZSJmhVgI/AAAAAAAAA_Q/iIn3S1FvpO8/s1600/nimc.jpeg[/img]

To all those who have enrolled for the National Identity card for a very long time and it seems as if hope of receiving it is vanishing away… well, there is now an online platform where you can check the status of your card if its ready or not.

See How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is ready?

1. Visit NIMC center: https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/

2. Then click the proceed button

3. Now, fill in your First name, last name and your Naitional Identification Number and hit the ‘check now button’.

It will take few seconds to load and then display the status of your Nimc card. If you’ve not yet enroll for it, seize the opportunity to enroll and get yourself a copy.

source

http://westernage.com/technology/see-check-national-identity-card-ready/

How to APPLY?
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by zicoraads: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
All na wash! Since 2013, mine is not yet ready. What's the point in continuing to check!? undecided
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by orobosa26(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
me self am tayad oh since February 2013 mine is still not ready....everybody I know day registered wit dat day has all collected theirs.
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by smartn09(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Grateful.
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Glossyclick(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Where can i get mine
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by ikonso20(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please that mtn biz card bonaza stuff if person do the one of 8,000 can he still do the one of 40,000
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by pansophist(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
What is the MasterCard logo doing there ? What does it stands for ?
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by McSterling(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
How can one get back one's NIN? I can't find mine on my phone anymore.
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Eleganza33(f): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Info on Hw to register please
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by seyinaira: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
i don register since 2013, am tired of going to unlag to ask. BUH thanks @OP
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by chimezieumeobik(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
They didnt send me any identification number
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Mattew690(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
ThankzzzzzZz

zzz
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by pacespot(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good info, I'll put it into try on my laptop
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by FEARLESSDUDE: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Efewestern:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-crFyHLZWbCY/VoeZSJmhVgI/AAAAAAAAA_Q/iIn3S1FvpO8/s1600/nimc.jpeg[/img]

To all those who have enrolled for the National Identity card for a very long time and it seems as if hope of receiving it is vanishing away… well, there is now an online platform where you can check the status of your card if its ready or not.

3. Now, fill in your First name, last name and your Naitional Identification Number and hit the ‘check now button’.

It will take few seconds to load and then display the status of your Nimc card. If you’ve not yet enroll for it, seize the opportunity to enroll and get yourself a copy.

source

pls can someone upload a copy of the ID card ... Both front and back pics .. Thanks in advance...
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by emmabest2000(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Glossyclick:
Where can i get mine
Ask Buhari
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by FEARLESSDUDE: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
shocked
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Jennifer89(f): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
i registered for the National Identity Card, one month latter i went to collect the interim and i was told mine has internal error issue. please what should i do?
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by joramklen: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
can i send my details so that you can help me check.
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by pet4ril(f): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
What of people like me that doesn't know my national identity number again? I registered since 2010 angry angry angry
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by marjo: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
what if I can't find my slip or remember my reg. no?
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by oladele239(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Whats the use ....the card Is still unrecognised as at now...u cant tender it to collect western union...
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by akwadedon(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
I registered since 26 Jan. 2014 and now is 2 years my national ID not ready. I wonder for this country weather its going forward or backward. The most thing that annoyed me most i went to NIMC office at Alausa Lagos where i registered i was told since i didn't get congratulatory message that means. It is not ready, i still tried to check my status yet i was told its not ready. For 2 years now for God sake. What are they even doing that the ID is not ready by this time. This country is just a mess. Please if there is any way someone can help me to get it ready, please help a brother because i am in need of it. Thanks.
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Bhurlahjeah(f): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Efewestern:

source

pls expantiate more on d National Identification Number (which is last 6 digits).........i dont get it.
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by exalt2009: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
the link doesn't open......
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by wahleyz(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2016
I did mine around April 2015 got d card around November 2015...I guessed am so luc
ky...

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by weselomo(m): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2016
I did mine in 2013 and still yet to collect the perm. card
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by relicng: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP / Do You Still Remember This (picture) / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.