Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready (64875 Views)

Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) / How To Check If Your Phone Supports Virtual Reality Headset / How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Kakamorufu(m): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Off to nimc office today
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Einl(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2016
CoCoLav:
Slip that rat has eaten undecided
hahahahahaha.....why u no keep am for safe place??
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by prettyeyo: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2016
FEARLESSDUDE:
pls can someone upload a copy of the ID card ... Both front and back pics .. Thanks in advance...

Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by PromiseJonah(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2016
same bro
Walexz02:
Nonsense! Since 2013 my card is not ready..
i don tire self
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by lecturerdabo(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by JerryJude(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2016
OP that link is not opening ooo..abi u don turn to scam like Buhari and APC ?
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Diseye29(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Pls i wanna Opn an account i dnt av voters card also i dont av any of d requerment to opn an acc ,pls i wanna do dis national id card wat ar d requerment n is it free , i stay in PH
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by FEARLESSDUDE: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2016
prettyeyo:
Thanks . But what about the full back pic ?
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by shyshally(f): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
hey everyone,i have an issue,i collected my national id late last year.this year my wallet was stolen along with my national id.can someone enlighten me on the steps to take in order to get a new one.thanks
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by vick49: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please is the National Identification Number (NIN) written on that slip. I want to check mine
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by ipreach: 12:25am On Jul 26, 2016
THIS IS RUBBISH. SINCE JANUARY 2013 I APPLIED TILL DATE MY CARD IS NOT YET READY

[size=60pt]BIG NATIONAL SCAM[/size]

Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by ibietela2(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2016
How do i apply
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by omoNaija1st: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
I don't know if any one's father, mother, cousin is working for the unit/department concerned with this or if any "Oga at the top's" agent is reading this... I can authoritatively say this:

"___NIMC is a scam and a case of funds mismanagement + wastage___"
To those who will counter me, call me names and ask for proof, you are certainly PR agents of the unit... sent online to inform people about success of this Scam. You are welcome to challenge me with proof(s) or evidence.

Because I waited patiently to gather enough evidence, before posting anything online.
To those waiting for physical cards after doing pre-registration and eventually did Biometric data capture.... Let me shock you by saying... You have wasted your time. ANYBODY WHO SAYS HE/SHE HAS COLLECTED HIS/HER PHYSICAL CARD is open to CHALLENGE & SCRUTINY.
I thought only in the West are people paid to go online and act as the general public to post something online to gain public's trust and credibility, however, it is now happening in Nigeria.
To round my post up... while I await any challenge, the only good thing that came out of this thing is a considerable number of Nigerians were employed to sit down with Computer systems and attend to people registering.
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by kedunaija(m): 1:02am On Dec 10, 2016
processing and Collection of national identity card can take a long time, but with this post you can Check National Identity Card status and If your National Identity Card Is Ready for collection.
If you have enrolled for the nigerian national ID card at any of the registration centers, you would have been told that you can collect the plastic ID
http://dailygists.com.ng/check-national-identity-card-status-online/
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Worksunlimited: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Efewestern:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-crFyHLZWbCY/VoeZSJmhVgI/AAAAAAAAA_Q/iIn3S1FvpO8/s1600/nimc.jpeg[/img]

To all those who have enrolled for the National Identity card for a very long time and it seems as if hope of receiving it is vanishing away… well, there is now an online platform where you can check the status of your card if its ready or not.

See How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is ready?

1. Visit NIMC center: https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/

2. Then click the proceed button

3. Now, fill in your First name, last name and your Naitional Identification Number and hit the ‘check now button’.

It will take few seconds to load and then display the status of your Nimc card. If you’ve not yet enroll for it, seize the opportunity to enroll and get yourself a copy.

source

http://westernage.com/technology/see-check-national-identity-card-ready/

How can one use the master card feature of the card..? Cos I have visited access bank as regards the aforementioned and they appear not to know much about it..

Any ideas?
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by divads(m): 7:03am On May 18, 2017
wow. finally..
when i saw this message yesterday.. i just sighed and ignored it.. until early this morning i was woken up by a call telling me that my National ID card was ready for collection.. i started looking for the tread again to check if its for real.. and confirm if i wasnt dreaming as a result of the tread i saw yesterday.. Lol, i just checked and Alas its ready!! grin grin grin

Naija which way nau?? when ahm tired of you nain una de gimme ID . i no do again..

Onye ejila ID emeari ma anya.. grin grin
Re: How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by willcliff2002(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Since 2013 I registered for national identity card till now 2018 I don't have my original why is it so, any time I check sorry is not out till when

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP / Do You Still Remember This (picture) / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.